rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Has anyone on the forum banged a celebrity?

I was talking to my friend who just moved to LA who tells me about how he runs into celebrities just doing every day activities such as grocery shopping and such. He ended up getting into a good social circle and is getting hooked up to exclusive VIP parties at some of the clubs. He's run into tara reid (he claims she didn't look like she does in current photos and that she was drunk off his ass) among other celebs. He didn't have a chance to game her, but that led me to wonder if any regular non-celebrity status guys on the forum, that know how to spit game, have hooked up with any celebrities. And if you have who were they/what is the back story.

I was at a party with Eliza Dushku in 2008 in west Hollywood, I didn't even attempt to spit game. Out of my league and wouldn't have had the game tools to make up for it.

Pregame days I hung out with and had movie nights with a girl who went on to represent her country in The Miss Universe pageant. I never got the bang and in general ran terrible game. My older friend swooped in a while later with better game and tapped it.

Dupe: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12045.html

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but..

DUPE!!!

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12045.html

edit: ^^^ Haha good timing. Dupe patrol is on full alert tonight

my bad. i searched "sex with a celebrity" too before i posted this and nothing came up