rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A shit test and how I successfully managed it

Ever since I started gaming I recognized my two major sticking points, shit tests and escalating sexually. I can recognize a shit test almost everytime, but I always struggle with a decent reply since I opt for a witty response or get too worried about the outcome of my answer. Today I was texting this girl I've been going out with and she dropped this on me;

Her: So what kind of sexy girls do you like?

lets pause here for a moment, that is a shit test right? atleast I felt it was one and I didn't want to fuck it up. A quick search online and I found this gem
http://www.realnaturalseduction.com/how-...est-again/
My response was as follows;

Me:A girl with a cute face and sexy lips, funny and I can enjoy going out with
Her:what about me?? [Image: tongue.gif]
Me:Maybe when I see you I can tell you [Image: wink.gif]
Her: Alright, I can't wait till sunday [Image: smile.gif] (we have a date on sunday)

From her response I think I played it right [Image: banana.gif], but if there is room for improvement or if any wise cat has a tip let me know

"Ones that show up in skirt and heels with a bottle of moonshine and a wallet full of cash"

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

I'd definitely use that next time, but her English is not that good so it would probably kill the moment.

Haha good luck man.

I've been thinking a lot about shit tests recently. There was an opinion out there that the best way to pass it is to utterly reject it. Since much of what a girl says can be considered a shit test of some kind (often followed up in the U.S. with a oh-no-you-di'nt head bob) I have begun to implement an "ultimate frame" that supercedes passing shit tests.

I haven't had much opportunity to test this out yet but the idea is basically that you treat any shit test like it came from a child because it's essentially a childish action. I focus on my mindset instead of her behavior. The goal is that I can't be shit tested because I won't put up with shit. I got this from one of MikeCFs podcasts (And I recommend his upcoming book).

Just some thoughts.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.