rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl in my block

Girl in my block

A bit noobish of me but has anyone ever had problem having sex from a girl in the same block? Actually met while walking back from the club she was with her friend and me with my friend and we had an afterdinner at my place, because of circumstances nothing happened but I did gave her a massage...she added me on facebook..i know that she use tinder too she did it in my face

She started liking my pictures on facebook and we wrote ourselves a few times, had a coffee date yesterday with her (here's the trick, she's muslim and diesn't drink) our legs were touching...but she talked way too much and it turned me off a bit but i did learn a thing or two that could come handy..we were both tired and went on our separate way and couldnt really do anything to her because we were surrounded when we came back many people in the elevator.

Next time I want to invite myself or her to my place for some rap music or dinner...could also just go to the restaurant but the fact she doesnt drink might be a bit boring (she's not a boring person but could be hard to sexualize)

Would that be considered like shitting where you eat?

Girl in my block

That happened to me actually. Last year I matched with a girl on Tinder and we discovered that we lived in separate apartment complexes separated by a main road. Our first date was meeting in the middle for a walk and just chatting and then the next day we met up at restaurant bar and had a couple of drinks. She came back to my place and we banged after more drinks there. I could tell she had a little bit of buyer's remorse but we went out the following week and had dinner and then back to her place where we smoked a little and banged again. Again, I got a weird vibe from her so I never reached out to her again and neither did she. I never ran into her for the rest of the time I lived there.

Girl in my block

She lives above my floor actually, not right above my room but she could basically come knock at my door any time..and the fact she is muslim, no drinks, a different behavior than girls I know usually.. we had no idea she lived in our block we started gaming her on the way back to the block and discovered we were going to the same place...we let them go in their rooms and said good bye and then realised shit.. thats not our floor but we know where they live...so we knocked at their door and invited them for afterdinner ( I live a alone and she lives alone but both had a friend staying over)

Girl in my block

I lived 5 min walking from my ex. We have to take the same train to work supposedly, and I do a lot of shopping near her apt. Since breaking up in Dec I've never run into her once.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Girl in my block

Yeah when I meant same block I meant same building..she lives above me. Although I never ran into the girl..

Girl in my block

If you've never ran into her before then you should be fine to bang.

She might hate you later and could make your life difficult, but any girl you bang could do the same