rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sandra Bullock Is PEOPLE's 2015 World's Most Beautiful Woman!

We are really getting bombarded by the "beautiful older women" thing. Bullock looks good for her age but come on!

[Image: attachment.jpg25983]   

http://www.people.com/people/package/art...88,00.html

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

The most beautiful woman is Ada B. Photoshopskina.

Maximum airbrush

She looks good for 50.

[Image: 2014-Sandra-Bullock-Hairstyles-Brown-Ombre-Hair.jpg]

[Image: sandra-bullock.jpg]

But MOST BEAUTIFUL IN THE WORLD.. ?

[Image: 200.gif]

Nobody takes stuff like this seriously. It´s like Time´s 100 most influential people, where you have Kanye West on the cover of that issue. What a joke.

She looked decent on an IMAX screen in Gravity.
[Image: Gravity-George-Clooney-joke-Golden-Globes-2014.gif]

*Appolgies to those who are tired of this duo^

She's had a grip of plastic surgery on her face. Granted her body is decent for her age but I bet her face would be busted as fuck. We might as well call Joan Rivers the most beautiful 850 year old woman alive, her fucking face is pulled so tight she has less wrinkles than a 30 year old. Hollywood is so full of shit anyway.

TEAM VASECTOMY

Most of their buyers are women so they have to cater to the customer. And the customer is always right.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (04-22-2015 08:22 AM)Chowder Head Wrote:  

We are really getting bombarded by the "beautiful older women" thing. Bullock looks good for her age but come on!

http://www.people.com/people/package/art...88,00.html

[Image: attachment.jpg25984]   

Yep. I didn't recognize her in this ^^ pic; she must have gotten a "freshening".

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

I am more interested in RVFs Most Beautiful Celebrity 2015!

Don't debate me.

They're playing to their demographic.

I don't have exact numbers, but the median age of Americans has risen considerably since the 1960s. So they need to appease Baby Boomer women, who make up their readership.

The rise in average age has affected the way the media now views younger women and that's bled out to the public. This is not a positive development.

For example, if this was 1966, they could put a teenager like on the cover, like Twiggy, who was already a popular model at age 17 that year. The mag would definitely sell and people would be cool with it (Twiggy was on countless magazine covers).

If they put today's hot 17-year-old, Bella Thorne, on the cover there would be calls for boycotting their mag and probably firings. People would call them perverts for "sexualizing" an underage girl.

In fact, that even affects us. I was going to post a photo of Thorne to counter the ones of Bullock. But I assume there is a rule here about posting pics of underage girls, because some authority on the Web, somewhere, might use it as a way to get the forum shut down or "flagged."

As I've said many times here in the last few days, we've become a society of little old ladies.

[Image: 1234296267_18_bugaga_kolomensky.com.jpg]

Quote: (04-22-2015 09:22 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

Could be any number of Russian Female athletes.

Quote: (04-22-2015 09:22 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

I like this idea. The only rule for submitting nominations is the woman can not be aged more than 24 years.

She arguably deserved it, albeit fifteen years ago:

Look at those fucking hips.

Oh no, now there'll be more old broads in the anglosphere with delusional self regard about their sexual appeal.

Take care of those titties for me.

She has likely had the "Hollywood Combo" of for head and laugh line fillers of toxic botox but with even young Hollywood broads doing that it is basically as common as Tommy John surgery is for a MLB Pitcher. I don't see the signs of hardcore abuse like Jennifer Aniston who takes HGH and shit with her ever growing chin/jaw.

She looks good for 50 and she has aged better then most Hollywood broads. She has some Aboriginal in her and they age well if they can stay away from booze and poor diets. But as many of noted its trolling to give her this title as there are women off the street at 20 who blow her out of the water. Also funny how they hide her hands as father time turns female hands into raisins almost overnight.

I still WB. Her, Hallie Berry, and Jennifer Lopez have aged well and have been the only three barren egged postmenopausal Hollywood women who still at times give me raging boners.

Quote: (04-22-2015 09:10 AM)Aphex Wrote:  

She's had a grip of plastic surgery on her face. Granted her body is decent for her age but I bet her face would be busted as fuck. We might as well call Joan Rivers the most beautiful 850 year old woman alive, her fucking face is pulled so tight she has less wrinkles than a 30 year old. Hollywood is so full of shit anyway.

Actually...Joan Rivers died last year...but I see your point...still WB Ms Bullock...carry on chaps

MDP

I'd fuck Sandra Bullock's turd cutter with such rawdog reckless abandon, her great-grandmother would gape.

Women tend to like her because she's attractive, but not too hot. Sandra Bullock portrays women who are clumsy and have embarrassing moments so she is "relatable."

Quote: (04-22-2015 10:48 AM)Lucky Wrote:  

Women tend to like her because she's attractive, but not too hot. Sandra Bullock portrays women who are clumsy and have embarrassing moments so she is "relatable."

I thought that was Jennifer Anniston's job?

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

It's as good as it can get at age 50 for a woman.

[Image: Makyajsiz-tanimak-zor_22.jpg]

The good info is that if she can pull it off at 50, then men can make it to 60-65 and be equally bangable.

You have the first generation of men out there who really know how to take care of their bodies with nutrient dense foods, smoothies, workouts, some TRT.

Our wall is 15 years later, so it's a good sign.

But a 50 year old woman being the most beautiful one in the world?

Crazy mental patients were making this happen.

This seems to be an honest photo:

[Image: article-0-1A9CD43B000005DC-388_634x733.jpg]

She's decent for her age, but nobody can really take these lists seriously. Just like with Miss Universe contestants, personal factors weigh into who wins so it's not always the most physically attractive.

WB though and just pretend I was pounding away at 90s era Bullock.

Fuck, she was damn-near 30 years old when SPEED was made!

That's a somewhat honest photo, I can see the caked on makeup though.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Quote: (04-22-2015 12:49 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

Fuck, she was damn-near 30 years old when SPEED was made!

That's a somewhat honest photo, I can see the caked on makeup though.

Right, I mean that's what she would look like if she showed up on a date.