rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beach Game

Beach Game

Yesterday at the beach I saw 2 gorgeous chicks with beautiful asses in thongs. Normally I'm an approach machine but I was already with a girl and was somewhat tired, so I didn't approach. For next time, I know situational is best but do you guys have any ideas about something that can be used to open hot chicks at the beach, without appearing being written off as just some horny chump(saw them shoot down a guy a few minutes later).

Cheers!

Flash

Beach Game

"Gorgeous chicks with beautiful asses in thongs"? Are you in miami beach?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Beach Game

G's approach to beach game:

"Do you guys smoke weed?"

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Beach Game

Quote: (05-21-2011 12:34 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

"Gorgeous chicks with beautiful asses in thongs"? Are you in miami beach?

Nope. I'm in Malta.

Quote: (05-21-2011 12:42 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

G's approach to beach game:

"Do you guys smoke weed?"

Nice one. Interesting an original.

Beach Game

...those give you cancer.

What did you know about that?

I wonder what happened there.

The man was so off.

Wow I remember looking at those and being so impressed.

There's no way he can make the jump.

there's a story behind that lake, how do you think it goes. No you have no idea

Oh man I can't look.

It was a serious question...Im just a little confused.

You are the modern gentleman.

It only gets aggressive if you corner it.

Can you smuggle me in your bag

Are you hungry, I was just getting lunch.

Will you come home with me

Kick some sand in their face.
Stage a dramatic fall.
Do a diving football catch.
Say you need some people to play volleyball...

Are you with friends and have beer? The beach is logistics, you want to take them back to your place pronto tanto so you can get back out into the sun.

If youre with a girl and thinking about approaching you can use her as a pivot and just invite them to your place straightaway after a little chat. Then call a couple wingmen to isolate the main

Beach Game

I just did some beach game for the first time. Maybe it was beginner's luck, but it was surprisingly easy. Did 4 approaches, and all were very receptive initially. I got one number, one was 17, another I should have pursued but walked, and one the conversation got weird and she got pissed. Don't think you need to be jacked with a six pack to pull it off. I only went for girls without guys.

Some pointers:

Talk over your shoulder from a slight distance, 5-10 feet away. Make it seem like you are about to walk away, and steadily give her more attention as she warms up. It's helpful to know about the areas nearby, so you can riff on that. After a minute or few of talking, exchange names and take a seat.

Next time I'm going to try isolating. Separate her from her friends, maybe do something very physical like picking her up etc to vault the "escalation ladder," isolate and kiss. The number I got is almost certainly a flake, but there's a good chance she'd have agreed to isolation and a make-out.

And for this small sample, beach game was ridiculously easier compared to night game. Girls go out and lay on the sand, and they're bored out of their minds in the first five minutes. Their chick friends sure as hell aren't entertaining.

Beach Game

Quote: (07-02-2011 10:26 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

I got one number, one was 17, another I should have pursued but walked, and one the conversation got weird and she got pissed.

That is the one thing about day game that still gets me, I really am terrible at guessing ages;17 and 21 often look the same.

I would like more input on this, as I want to get to some beaches soon. Also how helpful is volleyball? If the girl is on the same team as you, you can definitely still have a convo going, and touch her, but is that worth your time or not? I know the best part about volleyball is fat chicks rarely have the courage to play.

Beach Game

Quote: (07-04-2011 12:32 AM)CJ Wrote:  

I got one number, one was 17, another I should have pursued but walked, and one the conversation got weird and she got pissed.

That is the one thing about day game that still gets me, I really am terrible at guessing ages;17 and 21 often look the same.

I would like more input on this, as I want to get to some beaches soon. Also how helpful is volleyball? If the girl is on the same team as you, you can definitely still have a convo going, and touch her, but is that worth your time or not? I know the best part about volleyball is fat chicks rarely have the courage to play.

I noticed the best thing about volleyballs is during a quick game you can chat and get comfortable enough where it's natural to just invite them to chill with you and have some beers.
Plus you're getting all sweaty and it's fun and potentially funny. You can teach her to hit the ball or whatever. It's a good "pivot," because you just go "hey we need a couple bodies for a game, cmon it'll be fun" etc etc.
And then before you know it she laid out tipsy and it's an episode of bangbros. JUST LIKE THAT

That has been my experience. Summer is great.

Looking for an upvote here guys, throw me a freaking bone?

P.S. You know what really gets the sluts out of the woodworks, A BOAT. Reel in some fine sluts with the boat, then parade them around and trade up for better quality. Anyone know what I mean?? If you need a more detailed expo, lmk.

Beach Game

Quote: (07-04-2011 04:46 AM)hypesession Wrote:  

P.S. You know what really gets the sluts out of the woodworks, A BOAT. Reel in some fine sluts with the boat, then parade them around and trade up for better quality. Anyone know what I mean?? If you need a more detailed expo, lmk.

Yeah dude. I don't know what it is that makes everything inherently better on a boat, but I ALWAYS hear girls talking about how they're going on out some dudes boat this weekend. It is likely that they're drunk and getting tag-teamed a couple hours after deporting. Being out in the middle of the ocean with less things to distract them probably helps also. If their cellphones don't get any service out on the ocean that's even better.

As for beach game in general, I find that bringing a football always helps. Other dudes that are with girls want to jump in for a few minutes and make some passes and random girls start to watch when you're playing (not sure why but many of them do). So just by playing you automatically get their attention.

Beach Game

Quote: (07-04-2011 02:48 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Yeah dude. I don't know what it is that makes everything inherently better on a boat, but I ALWAYS hear girls talking about how they're going on out some dudes boat this weekend. It is likely that they're drunk and getting tag-teamed a couple hours after deporting. Being out in the middle of the ocean with less things to distract them probably helps also. If their cellphones don't get any service out on the ocean that's even better.

LOL. It's funny how much of our game (and threads) are centered around getting girls' cell phones to stop working.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Beach Game

Line: Hi, I'm _____... Could you keep my flip flops while I go for a swim?

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Beach Game

Quote: (07-05-2011 01:09 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Does that work in Brasil??? hehehe

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Beach Game

Quote: (07-04-2011 04:46 AM)hypesession Wrote:  

Quote: (07-04-2011 12:32 AM)CJ Wrote:  

I noticed the best thing about volleyballs is during a quick game you can chat and get comfortable enough where it's natural to just invite them to chill with you and have some beers.
Plus you're getting all sweaty and it's fun and potentially funny. You can teach her to hit the ball or whatever. It's a good "pivot," because you just go "hey we need a couple bodies for a game, cmon it'll be fun" etc etc.
And then before you know it she laid out tipsy and it's an episode of bangbros. JUST LIKE THAT

That has been my experience. Summer is great.

Looking for an upvote here guys, throw me a freaking bone?

This is the Hull truth!! Fire up the weedwacker blender and its on! Break down your boat game for me.

Beach Game

I did some more beach gaming. My wing made a good point, to shake hands and exchange names a few minutes after introducing yourself, and then immediately sit down next to them. Avoid the girls who look like they're passed out. Deciding which dude gets which girl is less fluid, because the girls are seated and planted.

Beach game has a host of advantages over every other venue:

It's free.
There's no loud noise nearby.
The competition is basically nil - very few guys are doing pickup there.
Nobody is seriously busy, like at a cafe.
The girls are in no hurry to leave.
The girls are bored (of each other).
They're already semi-isolated.
It's not weird if you're there for hours.

Volleyball is overrated as a tool - it's really just a substitute for having the balls to approach and the game to match. It depends on your style, but if you've got good verbal game, I can't see volleyball being superior. What if the girls just want to play, and they don't actually want you? Or what if they don't want to play, but they would want you? I live in the world capital of volleyball, and there are still plenty of girls here with no interest in it.

You can make a bigger impression with good verbal game and kino.

Speaking of kino, I want to incorporate some sort of physical game. Something that is fun and flirtatious and involves lots of physical contact. Like thumb war or mercy but for your entire body. Any ideas? Or suddenly carry them into the water. Water balloons, super soakers...

Going on a boat sounds awesome. Isolation + alcohol = success.

Beach Game

Boat game is... attracting sluts that approach you because you have a boat.
Have beer/liquor on board, get them tipsy and have your way with them on the open water. Girls will do interesting things with you they normally wouldn't because, as Dennis Reynolds would say, of the "implication."

Then, get them back on land with you and use them as social proof to trade up to better quality bitches on the beach.

**You do not approach them, they will approach you, or make it obviously clear they want your attention.**

In beach game it helps to have a hotel room nearby as leverage or beach house access. Or meet people to crash their telly party. Fun fun.

Beach Game

Another knock against volleyball... you have to be better than them. I realized "Demonstrating Value" is wrong. It's really Demonstrating Mastery. Any time, any where, you will not get the girl if you suck at the situation at hand. Dancing, conversation, sports, finger painting... if she is better than you, you lack mastery and your value sinks. Mastery determines value. Mastery is why you have an edge with the girl who comes to your part of town to party.

My friends played some yesterday with girls they had met the night before, and the girls lost interest. They said they wanted to find someone to "annihilate."

If you are worse than the girls, then you will not attract them. Playing volleyball at the beach is like going to a salsa club - everyone there has years of experience under your belt. If you're some upstart without natural talent, you're going up against girls who will beat you, or lose by a small margin. That's not a recipe for success.

Beach Game

You can't compete at a novice friendly level with girls??

These aren't the volleyball olympics... I didn't understand the annihilate part

You may lose the match, but I think if you go with the right attitude, you will win no matter what situation you're in.. In life

Beach Game

Quote: (07-05-2011 01:13 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (07-05-2011 01:09 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Does that work in Brasil??? hehehe

Course it does! see, game here is more attitude than what are you saying. I see many of men here trying to follow some methods and when they come to BR and don't see Western Girl Attitude or anything that is usual for them they got unarmed.
Is that simple: start a conversation. listen the girl, put some subjects and...there you go.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!