rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bushido

Bushido

I thought I would share the german rapper who is Anti Feminist, Anti Homosexual, Anti Social Justice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uXPZdKj7V0 <-- This video offended the leftists in Germany.

From Wikipedia

Bushido is often criticized in the media for his misogynistic, nationalist and racist lyrics and for refusing to reject some of his controversial fans.

Hip-hop has always been an expressive outlet for people across ethnic lines, primarily the underprivileged in the United States. This may highlight the parallel between the United States and its macho persona in rap/hip hop music and Bushido's image or glorification of so-called gangsta rap. However, some point to his partial North African ethnicity and collaboration with minority artists, like Gladiator, Killer and Vendetta as evidence that Bushido is not racist.[41] The controversy was magnified by the line "Salutiert, steht stramm, ich bin der Leader wie A" ("Salute, stand to attention, I am the leader like A") in Bushido's single "Electro Ghetto".[42]

The "A" is interpreted by many as referring to Adolf Hitler . According to Bushido, the line is a citation from a rap by Azad, who often calls himself "A". Bushido also called this a "willkommene Provokationsmöglichkeit" ("welcome opportunity to provoke").[42]

Bushido

Thought this was going to be a thread about honor and codes of conduct..

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Bushido

I was hoping for a Boondocks thread.