rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How long do you wait to text/call a girl AFTER the first Bang?

This is assuming you like the girl and she's not a one time pump and dump. It also assumes she has not texted you yet after the first bang.

I think there's a few considerations here, such as:

* Age of the girl.
* Age difference of the girl and you
* perceived sluttiness of the girl

Also, let me say that I always prefer ( and often have ) the girl text me first after the bang. eg:

"it was great seeing you/meeting you last night!"
"I had a great time! [Image: smile.gif] "

I'm banging much younger women and with some I have found that after the first bang, some have a feeling of slight post bang guilt (especially if they gave it up on the first date) and they won't text me first. They've still returned my texts of course when I text them and come back to bang again, but sometimes their follow up texts after the first bang are more timid and they take some text or second date nurturing to get them to get okay with the first date bang and go on to do it again.

Also, I think if a girl is slutty, you should wait longer to text her.

There's got to be a balance between displaying 'neediness' ....like texting first thing the next morning and the attitude of "you're nothing more than another bang to me, slut" while waiting a few weeks to get back to her.

I think girls that don't bang a lot and aren't necessarily sluts, yet we have seduced them thanks to knowledge of game and gotten that bang, would probably like to hear from you pretty soon after the first time to let them know you 'mean' a little something to them. It also seems that younger girls 18,19, 20...maybe 21 who still haven't fully realized their full SMV may warrant a sooner post text bang than girls 22ish+. Thoughts?

I want a girl I like to feel somewhat reassured that I dug her and would like to see her again and that she wasn't a slut for banging me, yet not text so soon that she's like "he's coming off as needy"

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

You're right in saying there's got to be a balance, because really game is a balancing act between various things (like being a beta compliment-shooter versus being an unapproachable asshole). I think, though, your mistake is in assuming that this girl is somehow more tolerant of what could be perceived as needy behavior because she's younger or less experienced.

But in this day and age, when girls are hitting puberty younger and younger and social media exposes them to dozens and hundreds and thousands of guys just busting at the thought of smelling their hair, it's hard to overemphasize how hypersensitive some of these girls are to what was even normal, caring behavior just five years ago. You think you're showing normal, thoughtful characteristics, and BAM you're in the beta file in her mind. The hypothetical younger girl is hard to read.

So I would wait until she texted me. More than two days, and you should text her if you really want. Of course, girls will be timid, but these younger girls like to put on an act. Building comfort and letting her see you often is a key to fighting this. Use texting to set up meets and hang outs. Be aware, though, that texting can do a lot more harm than good (in general).

In dealing with her, what I would do if I were you is make it seem like you don't give any other girls the light of day, and treat her like you would any other girl you game. She'll then chalk it up to herself, and her friends, as you being "just like that" and that she knows you really like her because "you should see how picky he is!" This will let you run your typical unfiltered game on her (provided you aren't going too hard on the douchebag kind of game) and feel at ease. It wouldn't hurt too much to even point it out if you have to, that you usually treat other people coldly, and that you "aren't usually this nice" (if you act with solid frame and game, her beta senses won't tingle, especially if you aren't being a groveling idiot like she's probably used to, yet her mind will be reassured that you like her).

Should you get the feeling like you need to increase the warmth, go ahead and text her first, but when you do, ask yourself, "What would a younger girl be messaged if she just had sex with a typical guy?" Figure it out, and stay away from it. Maybe say something generic that doesn't even acknowledge the fact y'all just had sex. Maybe comment on what she wore today. Make it scenario specific for sure, whatever it is.

Overall, don't worry about reassuring this girl of anything, show her rather than tell her by displaying a callousness to other girls around her and treat her like you usually would, and text her something that wouldn't make her recognize the message as a typical thing to say from a typical guy who has a typical MSV. Don't compliment her right now, for sure. If you have to text her, just be simple and original. And be wary of overthinking your game (especially text game) because you like a girl. At least that's my advice. And be equally wary of showing a girl you like her. You might think you need to with younger girls, but after 18 they get put off by this. Of course, these are broad generalizations.

Good luck man and keep us posted on how these young girls handle.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

However long you feel like

This is something that I need to get better at. One of my weakest aspects of game is converting ONS and SNL to FWB. I don't manage the post-bang well enough. This is my current strategy: take it with caution because it clearly needs some finetuning; feedback is appreciated of course.

After a day I will text something nonchalant like "Hey, what's up" or "Yo, what's going on" Try to reengage in conversation, don't bring it up if they don't. Something brief about their day, then slow burn for a few days until I set up the next bang.

Quote:Quote:
Menace Wrote:
An experience is in her head and no guy can ever jizz on it.
Vaun Wrote:
Goldmund Wrote:
Music
This was used a lot when I was young and really into the underground scene. I would invite girls to come back to listen to Fugazi records.
This is the first time in recorded history that Fugazi was used to remove panties.

I'm pretty sure it was @BlurredSevens who uses the system of texting the woman the next day saying he had fun and then drops vague bait about getting together sometime in the near future and then waits at least a week or longer before re-engaging (provided she doesn't reach out sooner).

Quote: (04-21-2015 09:44 PM)OregonToSoCal Wrote:  

I'm pretty sure it was @BlurredSevens who uses the system of texting the woman the next day saying he had fun and then drops vague bait about getting together sometime in the near future and then waits at least a week or longer before re-engaging (provided she doesn't reach out sooner).

Yeah exactly.

Here is what I wrote in another thread:

How I handle all my girls, starting with whenever it is we first bang:

Day 1: Bang
Day 2: follow up on bang, suggest meeting up again sometime
Day 7: text her, suggest meeting up the following week
Day 14: re-bang
Day 15: follow up on bang, suggest meeting up again sometime...

Repeat until she fades or until I lose interest.

----

I usually keep at least 2-3 weeks between 1st and 2nd bangs.

---
OP, you're overthinking it.

Just text her the next day to say you had fun hanging out with her. For example:

"Hey that was a fun night. Hope your XYZ thing today goes well"

She'll say "thanks! And yeah I had fun too."

Then just say that we should get together again sometime. She'll say "sounds good."

That's all you have to do. Don't worry about all this "neediness" and "when do I text if she's a slut" nonsense.

I've come to realize that the thing women fear the most is shitty sex. They'd rather not get laid than have bad sex and once they find a guy who they enjoy fucking they'll keep coming back for more. A large part of game is letting a girl know you're not going to disappoint in bed. If you fuck her right you can call or text whenever you please and she'll be down. If for whatever reason you have a shitty romp in the sack chances are there's not much you can do.

The caveat here is that there's a huge mental component to sex so too much neediness between bangs can decrease her enjoyment but a "hey, I had fun last night" the day after isn't going to push that boundary for most women.

That's a good strategy Ensam and Blurred....

One of these hot ones I banged seems friendly but not as enthusiastic in her texts after the bang and I got this once before. It kind of throws me of a little and all I can think to do is wait over a week to contact her again.

I texted her I had a good time and she texted back that she did too and it was "nice to meet me"

When I texted her back I'll let her know next time I'm in her town in " a few weeks. Good night" she didn't reply. Which makes me think she's playing coy or isn't sure about seeing me again.

I may be reading too much into it. I know it can't be blamed on bad sex.... because it was insanely good with her squealing, saying the Lord's name in vain and afterwards panting that "that was amazing. "

Ever encounter coy responses or reduced enthusiasm in texts like this after a great first bang?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

@Robreke

Yes, got an out of town chick that's been in the stable for a few months now

Very gung ho in person but her phone etiquette leaves something to be desired so I place sporadic calls/texts just to keep her engaged. Our calls run out of steam after a few minutes so I've learned to keep it short

Anytime we do chat I try limit it to fun topics, summer plans/vacations and the next time we can hang out

MDP

Quote: (04-22-2015 11:05 AM)robreke Wrote:  

That's a good strategy Ensam and Blurred....

One of these hot ones I banged seems friendly but not as enthusiastic in her texts after the bang and I got this once before. It kind of throws me of a little and all I can think to do is wait over a week to contact her again.

I texted her I had a good time and she texted back that she did too and it was "nice to meet me"

When I texted her back I'll let her know next time I'm in her town in " a few weeks. Good night" she didn't reply. Which makes me think she's playing coy or isn't sure about seeing me again.

I may be reading too much into it. I know it can't be blamed on bad sex.... because it was insanely good with her squealing, saying the Lord's name in vain and afterwards panting that "that was amazing. "

Ever encounter coy responses or reduced enthusiasm in texts like this after a great first bang?

I'm still figuring this out as well so don't take what I say as the gospel but I'm starting to suspect that many women think like us men post bang meaning "oh shit, I hope this guy doesn't turn into a stage 5 clinger." I think blurred's strategy is perfect in that it shows just enough to alleviate the buyer's remorse yet it keeps the mystery and it gets her thinking "hmm, is this guy ever going to ask me out again?"

I would just do as this recommendation.

OregonToSoCal ;

"I'm pretty sure it was @BlurredSevens who uses the system of texting the woman the next day saying he had fun and then drops vague bait about getting together sometime in the near future and then waits at least a week or longer before re-engaging (provided she doesn't reach out sooner)."

That works for me! Or next morning, if you like her have breakfast and set the next date.

A girl I banged in January and haven't seen since just responded to a restart I threw out last week. Says we might meet up on Friday night. Will have to arrange solid and easy logistics. Hopefully I can end my semester with a bang.

Menace Wrote:
An experience is in her head and no guy can ever jizz on it.
Vaun Wrote:
Goldmund Wrote:
Music
This was used a lot when I was young and really into the underground scene. I would invite girls to come back to listen to Fugazi records.
This is the first time in recorded history that Fugazi was used to remove panties.

If we banged, I send one of the variants below (the following afternoon or night):

"had a nice time last night"
"last night was fun"
"last night was fun- let's do it again"
"last night was fun- enjoy the rest of the weekend" (don't send this one on a Friday or Saturday night)

Builds comfort and works as a defense mechanism in the event of false rape accusations.

if I like the girl I'll text her the next day. NO need to overthink these things if you've already had sex.

Quote: (04-22-2015 06:59 AM)Ensam Wrote:  

I've come to realize that the thing women fear the most is shitty sex. They'd rather not get laid than have bad sex and once they find a guy who they enjoy fucking they'll keep coming back for more. A large part of game is letting a girl know you're not going to disappoint in bed. If you fuck her right you can call or text whenever you please and she'll be down. If for whatever reason you have a shitty romp in the sack chances are there's not much you can do.

The caveat here is that there's a huge mental component to sex so too much neediness between bangs can decrease her enjoyment but a "hey, I had fun last night" the day after isn't going to push that boundary for most women.

Ensam can you explain? I also learn this to be true the hard way, now whenever I got a new bang I gotta sacrifice sleep and rest to fuck her all night long. But what about bad sex makes girl so uncomfortable? GLL said that girls are actually a lot more forgiving about that and its us guys who beat ourselves up too much over it.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (04-22-2015 02:14 PM)travolta Wrote:  

if I like the girl I'll text her the next day. NO need to overthink these things if you've already had sex.

Me also, but after 4pm. I want the hamster spinning a little, and then lay out the bait in case they wanna come over and bang that nite also.

I usually wait at the most 7 days. It hasn't failed me yet as most girls are wondering why I haven't hit them up sooner.

Then again, I'm holding down 3-4 girls max at a time so my rotation isn't full like others. I also burn out from these girls fairly quickly but that keeps me from getting stale.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (04-22-2015 06:12 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2015 06:59 AM)Ensam Wrote:  

Ensam can you explain? I also learn this to be true the hard way, now whenever I got a new bang I gotta sacrifice sleep and rest to fuck her all night long. But what about bad sex makes girl so uncomfortable? GLL said that girls are actually a lot more forgiving about that and its us guys who beat ourselves up too much over it.

I think women view sex as kind of the ultimate determination of who you are as a guy. I've heard multiple girls talk bout losing interest in a guy once they realized he sucked in bed. That said, I think men and women generally have very different ideas about what good sex is. It's not so much about whether you gave her mind shattering orgasms so much as if you took charge and made her feel like you were in control of the situation. If you make a girl feel safe enough that she can really let go and indulge her inner freak she will love you forever. I don't know what GLL said on the subject but my guess would be you can have a somewhat lackluster romp from a physical stand point but if you are in control and your mental game is on point she'll be ok with it.

Text her the day after and get the "I didn't rape you" response to put you in the clear with any bullshit rape allegations.

This needs to be standard operating procedure in today's world.

Quote: (04-21-2015 11:57 PM)BlurredSevens Wrote:  

Yeah exactly.

Here is what I wrote in another thread:

How I handle all my girls, starting with whenever it is we first bang:

Day 1: Bang
Day 2: follow up on bang, suggest meeting up again sometime
Day 7: text her, suggest meeting up the following week
Day 14: re-bang
Day 15: follow up on bang, suggest meeting up again sometime...

Repeat until she fades or until I lose interest.

----

I usually keep at least 2-3 weeks between 1st and 2nd bangs.

---
OP, you're overthinking it.

Just text her the next day to say you had fun hanging out with her. For example:

"Hey that was a fun night. Hope your XYZ thing today goes well"

She'll say "thanks! And yeah I had fun too."

Then just say that we should get together again sometime. She'll say "sounds good."

That's all you have to do. Don't worry about all this "neediness" and "when do I text if she's a slut" nonsense.

Opinions on this? What would be the best time period between 1st and 2nd bangs? Different opinions than the 2 week suggestion?

Tell her before she leaves to text you that she got home safe.

Problem solved.

Quote: (12-26-2016 02:52 PM)Vincent Chase Wrote:  

Tell her before she leaves to text you that she got home safe.

Problem solved.

^ Agreed. If you don't do that, I think it's a good idea to text/call them relatively soon after a bang, if for no other reason than it might help to prevent post-bang "buyer's remorse" which could lead to a false rape accusation if you aren't careful. In my view, it's better to be safe than sorry. Get at least one positive post-bang text interaction on record, so at least if she tries stirring up shit -- you've got some proof of her being happy with you after she leaves your place, or you hers.

two scoops
two genders
two terms