rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"These Hoes Aint Loyal"

"These Hoes Aint Loyal"

What bothers me is that some men are going to marry these degenerates in five or six years. God Bless America.

"These Hoes Aint Loyal"

Funny how so many pop songs are 100% on the money with the red pill stuff.

"These Hoes Aint Loyal"

And then when they get close to their wall. They're gonna demand a top value man with a great job. But what do these women offer themselves other than a used up vagina?

"These Hoes Aint Loyal"

Made it 17 seconds in.

"These Hoes Aint Loyal"

Spring Break 2015 has passed, but this makes me want to do High School Senior Week this year.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

"These Hoes Aint Loyal"

I wouldn't let it bother you...should just go on vacation there next year!

"These Hoes Aint Loyal"

Quote: (04-21-2015 08:15 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

Spring Break 2015 has passed, but this makes me want to do High School Senior Week this year.

[Image: ijkhda.gif]

Tell me more.......

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
Thomas Jefferson

"These Hoes Aint Loyal"

Isn't this a dupe? Can't remember if was posted in a different thread, or already had it's own.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

"These Hoes Aint Loyal"

Quote: (04-21-2015 08:57 PM)DChambers Wrote:  

[Image: ijkhda.gif]

Tell me more.......

Every year from late-May to mid-June, a lot of American high school seniors (and some juniors) hit the beach to party. Most go to assorted American beaches or wherever, but some go to traditional Spring Break locales like Cancun or the Bahamas.

I wanted to hit this up when I was in my early-20s, but never did and have since mostly forgotten about it, given my success just showing up to foreign countries to pipeline and night-game under vanilla conditions.

I can still pass for early-20s, but who knows how much longer this will last, so I'm running out of years to do something like this.

The competition would be weak compared to college Spring Break (any high school senior guys will just be pathetically weak-looking and gameless, unlike college guys who will have cultivated at least some semblance of muscle and swag) and the girls even more inexperienced, naive, and curious, having not yet developed a perma-bitch shield.

My only concern is that not enough college seniors go to a particular destination (e.g. Bahamas) to make it sufficiently saturated such that you can bang out approach after approach.

Would be awesome to roll-up and Uncle Drew these young bloods on Senior Week, showing them how one rolls when you're mid-20s or older.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

"These Hoes Aint Loyal"

I did high school senior week in Ocean City MD when I graduated. Good time.

There were a lot of older dudes though and most of them were pretty awful. They were also openly mocked by high schoolers for being 25 and at a high school party. Even the college kids were made fun of, although I'm sure some were getting laid.

"These Hoes Aint Loyal"

^^ Kabal: Thanks for that info. I've been looking for something big to do before I ship out to the Corps later in the year. That might be the perfect last ditch blow out for me and a couple of friends.

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
Thomas Jefferson

"These Hoes Aint Loyal"

Quote: (04-21-2015 09:58 PM)Hedonistic Traveler Wrote:  

I did high school senior week in Ocean City MD when I graduated. Good time.

There were a lot of older dudes though and most of them were pretty awful. They were also openly mocked by high schoolers for being 25 and at a high school party. Even the college kids were made fun of, although I'm sure some were getting laid.

Oh no... I wouldn't be doing it in OC, MD or anywhere domestically. That didn't even cross my mind.

I have very distinct memories of mocking older guys lingering around, when I was in high school, as well.

It would be somewhere like Cancun or Bahamas, where it would be more natural for everyone to mingle.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

"These Hoes Aint Loyal"

What's up with all these white girls thinking they're gangster rappers?

"Low key, low key... I don't even got a boyfriend"

I blame Drake and Iggy Azalea [Image: tard.gif]

I'd love to let a few ratchet ass, bus driver fighting heauxs loose down there and watch things unfold

[Image: laugh4.gif]

"These Hoes Aint Loyal"

The kids they call it Senior Week... I show up and say I thought it was Senior Citizens Week.

I then proceed to ask the young girls if they like popsicles, and inform them I have a whole freezer full of popsicles

[Image: IFWT_Pervert.png]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

"These Hoes Aint Loyal"

The first bunch of girls, especially the "fuck yeah" girl is how I picture most American women. [Image: lol.gif] Am I wrong?