rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with crazy female bosses/co workers

Anybody ever had trouble with female bosses or co workers? I am losing my mind having to deal with my female boss and managers. Their temper tantrums over trivial things, irrational behaviour, their threats and 'warnings' etc etc.

I am the nice guy who is always on time and comes everyday to work whilst my male co-worker is the bad boy who comes late bunks, work and steals company property. I guess women hate hate hate beta males even in the workplace.

I know game can be used in nonsexual settings. Anybody else faced similar problems and how did you deal with it?

Don't debate me.

I definitely have. All you can do is just do your job and do it very well. Also maintain a strong frame and don't be a push over because they will take advantage. The thing about working with females is that you hear a lot of gossiping and back stabbing especially among female managers. If you just keep your conversations work related and just work related you'll be fine. I can't stress this enough talk about as little of your personal life as possible because these women will definitely use it against you.

Quote: (04-21-2015 10:19 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

I am the nice guy who is always on time and comes everyday to work whilst my male co-worker is the bad boy who comes late bunks, work and steals company property. I guess women hate hate hate beta males even in the workplace.

I dealt with your exact same problem at one of my units and at other jobs with both men and women. Continue to come to work and do your job but STOP taking shit from them, even if they are above you. They will respect you doubly because you don't take their crap and you are a hard worker. They respect the bad boy because he doesn't take their crap, not because he's a shitbag (but it goes hand in hand; he has nothing to lose if he doesn't care about his performance, hence his "don't give a fuck" attitude). Make sure you are firm, assertive, and in control. Going ballistic on them when you're mad doesn't help either; you're giving them power by doing that and it makes you no better than the woman. I did it once to a chick who was being a bitch and the girl just laughed at me; I felt powerless.

If a female co-worker yells at you, you can say "don't talk to me like that, etc." or if she asks you for a favor turn her down until she gets her attitude right. You can even bust her balls unmercifully if she makes a mistake or fucks up on something as well. Her value will come crashing down and she might even beg for your dick at work, who knows.

Try to find out what time of the month they're on the rag. Call in sick during their PMS days...

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Quote: (04-21-2015 11:50 AM)robreke Wrote:  

Try to find out what time of the month they're on the rag. Call in sick during their PMS days...

This is one thing about female bosses. You can call in sick alot more than you can with a male boss and get away with it. Its about the only good thing.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (04-21-2015 10:51 AM)PrimeTime32 Wrote:  

If you just keep your conversations work related and just work related you'll be fine. I can't stress this enough talk about as little of your personal life as possible because these women will definitely use it against you.

That's what I do. No problems. Gossip? I ignore all that because they don't talk about me.

Anyone have a female boss that is all over them? I have a bit of a "horrible bosses" situation but when I try to blow her off, she threatens me with my job.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

I can deal with Female bosses

The Biggest problem for me is the White knight/Mangina bosses, these men are worst enemies to me. Wk's have sympathy to women and they are ready to do anything for them. if there is a female employee in your team and your boss is a mangina then you have a big problem.

I have 10 yrs of working experience, All i can tell you my friends is if you sense something wrong at your work place with your colleagues - find an another job. Every once in a while look for jobs on the job portal and if you find a right one just move. When they do the interview ask questions about who is the boss/how many people are there in the team.

Quote: (06-16-2015 08:23 PM)nek Wrote:  

Anyone have a female boss that is all over them? I have a bit of a "horrible bosses" situation but when I try to blow her off, she threatens me with my job.

for real? I have never had this problem. I don't know how you would get out from under this one besides getting another job, banging her in your last week there and then blackmailing her.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Women can lend themselves well to the one to one sort of professions like doctors, nurses, lawyers but for many in an office setting their ambition is to get promoted to manager and delegate all their work and play with their fingers all day. Just as outside the office, many look to shirk from responsibility and manipulate the people around them to their own benefit. The white knight bosses can really let them get away with anything.

If you have a woman manager like that you just need to focus on your own work and ignore her, and when you talk to her make sure you frame it in a way that you're doing this and this for her, because that's what the only thing she cares about - herself. Yes there are some honest hardworking women out there although in finance they appear to be few and far between.