rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bad day game approach,How to recover ?

Now today I don't know what it was, but i just felt so confident just in the morning. I had got these two beautiful Asian girls numbers on separate occasions, they weren't together. An this cute light skin girl number on the train but later that day after i had lunch i decided to approach these two girls sitting together. An once i did i hit them with an elderly opener of course they were at a coffee shop (not Starbucks), so i asked them excuse me how is the coffee here i never been here before. Once i said that they had that look like why is he over here type of look an just kind of slowly said ummm yea an then awkward silence since they both looked kind of uncomfortable an the people sitting around them were just looking at me, I decided to say well thanks an exit stage left. After that it just made me second guess myself an think the next girl i approach, would have that why is he over here type of look when i approach. What do you think ?

You came across two social retards. You're focusing on the negative and you got two numbers before.

Some things I've learned over the years is to watch what a person is doing and get a feel for their body language. Were these two girls using smartphones or had them on view?

Quote: (04-18-2015 06:37 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

You came across two social retards. You're focusing on the negative and you got two numbers before.

Some things I've learned over the years is to watch what a person is doing and get a feel for their body language. Were these two girls using smartphones or had them on view?

Yea they were on the table, but they were talking an didn't really use them much. I don't really approach girls in pairs or groups during the day, but i was on a confidence high that i thought i could pull them as well.

They might have been just as nervous as you were, as most girls are very socially awkward around strangers outside of social media (i.e. in the real world). Mix the shyness / awkwardness with them having a chance to maybe seem cool in front of the other friend and you have a recipe for a rude or unpleasant response.
Coupled with other people watching, I can imagine it must have been a bad experience for you.
But keep gaming man, it comes with the territory and there isn't much you can do to change a bitch's awkwardness - just go approach a new one.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Those girls thought about that situation about 2 seconds after you left and you post a thread a wait hours for responses.

Besides you were there not us and only you can tell what was off. We didn't see it so we can't. Words exchange means very little.

If you must then try to recall how you felt before chatting up how you came across in general and how they felt when you chat them up. That's what matters most.

As for verbal stuff i either wouldn't mention that it's weird at all and asked them if i interrupted important gossiping. or i would say it's weird and amplify it more saying stuff like "oh look.. is it me or everybody is looking at us we're like movie stars.. finally.. all those years and someone finally pays attention.. i need to start working on my signature.. what do want to be when you grow up girls?..." that would make take it fun andtake the pressure off.

I actually think you did the right thing here and ejected. When I open a girl and she isn't liking me, I move on and try to talk to another girl that will hopefully be more receptive. I don't really get the pua mindset that we should stick it out and plow through when a girl isn't liking the game you are spitting.

Near miss learning. You gain experience as much from failures as from successes. I don't think you should care that it didn't go well.

However, I think in that situation it's obvious why you're talking to the girls so if you play dumb about whether the coffee is good, you're basically asking them to humor you and have a conversation. If you really wanted to know about the coffee you would have just bought one and tried it. I mean you are already there in the shop after all.

These girls decided not to engage you, for whatever reason. Some aspect of your game was off and they didn't want to play. Or maybe they had some sort of problem with something else. You can't really know.

Bottom line, don't sweat it and keep on talking to people. It's not a crime for a man to talk to two women in a coffee shop, and if they made you feel uncomfortable about it then they suck and you should keep doing you.

They probably aren't used to being cold approached. I'd say just move on. Don't let it knock your confidence. Just remember that some girls are just terrified of men and will come across as cold, weird or indifferent. Hats off to you for cold approaching a double set.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

You are in the very beginning of game. I cannot emphasize BEGINNING enough.

Most relevant right now is that you approach period. How you approach, what you say, how girls react, none of that is as relevant as you initiating an approach. Why? Because at the end of the day, that's all that matters.

Out of all of those latter things I mentioned, how girls react is of no consequence. I would be only surprised if the girls reacted well at your stage of game. The fact that they did not is normal. And the fact that you approached them is commendable at this point.

Keep doing more and you will see that not every girl reacts the same. Every girl sees you differently, and even still has many other things going through her head that may still affect how differently she sees you. None of that is your fault.

Cold approaching is a man's game. You fall, but don't let the pain affect you. Keep fighting. If you do so, you will get better. If you sulk, you will get beaten down. Plain simple.

We're all looking forward to your progress.

Man in this situation you did the right thing exiting. Problaby there was something wrong with your state or body language, well you said it was one of your first approaches of the day, so there's your answer.

What you need to do in this situation is get yourself more warmed up. Do not quit for the day, you must raise your state levels. Learn from nightgame, you need your state to be warmed up.

Approach other girls as quickly as possible - minimize the time between approaches. After a bad blowout, your best bet is to approach someone like a shop assistant, security, even a guy, anyone. You need to keep your state up. The higher your state more likely a girl will respond positively.

Also dont forget its also because you approached a 2-set with alot of people overhearing. That was going to be a tough call from the start.

Good luck man that's some advice for the next time this happens to you.