rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

confident women...are a huge attraction!!

They say that confident men, no matter if they look "average" will get to have and taste some of the most beautiful women out there.

Here is a story that CONFIDENCE is HUGE! It can make or break you.

True story that happened to me over a dinner meet-up yesterday. There has been this girl, she is average...maybe a 6, but still, she dresses nice, smells nice, and is very articulate and VERY CONFIDENT!!!

Now, I had no intentions of being interested in this girl...I saw her as just a platonic buddy - that's it. Someone to call when you just want to chill-out, and help you shop, catch a flick and just kill time.

She has expresse interest in me many times, and her charming ways I always tell her that she is not my type. This little charade of cat-and-mouse has gone on for about 8 months. She always chases me, and DHV's on things in her life she does, and then she takes it away.

During lunch she came looking very nice. Very nice summer dress, smelled extremely sweet and good, and her skin was just flawless. However, she is not beautiful in looks she is just average. At one point, she leans over to me while we share a cocktail, and tells me..."You know Mixx, I don't understand why you keep fighting me....I am going to have you, you do know that right?"

I look at her like she's crazy as I have absolutely NO sexual interest in her...and then with just once sentence..she shuts my mouth up, and I caved in.

Mixx: "I'm sorry, I don't see you that way....I am not attracted to you - sorry"
She just looks ta me, does not for a second back down, and stares right into my eyes...I started to kind of feel her empowerment and confidence on me.

MIxx" besides, what makes you think I'm that easy?"

She says nothing, and just stares dead in my eyes.. SHE WAS NOT BACKING DOWN!!

and says "What makes you think I'm not aggressive?"

I could not respond....her eyes had mine on target lock! She goes right to my face and kisses me and stick her tongue in my mouth......she had me for the next few hours in her place...and I left.

I don't know if I was impressed by her confidence, or what the fuck happened....but she tore down the walls I put up - and suddenly, I was VERY attracted.

Never let your confidence down...sometimes, its human nature to want to see what the other person is capable of so we can willfully give-in to their demands.

Mixx

I'd say overall a confident woman is more attractive than a chick who's so insecure that she needs constant reassurance of your feelings to her and is always asking why you're with her, but at the same time, confidence is a masculine trait associated with aggression; you can't fully trust a woman who's aggressive.

That said, in your case it's okay, a 6 is certainly bangable. I wouldn't bang say a 3 (sans alcohol and lots of it), no matter how sure of herself she was.

I myself like to find a happy medium between crippling insecurity and alpha-male level confidence. I like a girl who's sexy and knows it, but at the same time in the back of her mind worries that you'll lose interest.

This is almost like a bizarro-world role reversal deal going here, and there's definitely a ton of insight to gain, with Mixx switching from predator to prey!

The only thing that contradicts what I've learned in game thus far, is you said you'd not given in, in the previous 8 months you'd known her. So, how was she able to suddenly change this? I'm not advocating putting 8 months into any girl, nor am I denying that a man is a sexual animal, and his appetite can be triggered far easier than a woman's. I'm just curious if she was more aggressive or more confidant than in other times you'd seen her and just dismissed sex as a possibility?

Now that I read my own post, I think I know what made me cave in.

I was amazed (and impressed) at how she was so fucking sure she can have a guy like me...I mean, I hate to say this, but I always felt I was out of her league. I kind of sound like the bitches we hate and talk about here I know, but I guess my point is this: This is how you face and overcome these types of bitch shields. It's not the 8 months, she could have probably done it MUUCH SOONER, but this time she showed up NOT GIVING A FUCK if I approved of her or NOT and went for what she wanted and felt she looked and was good enough to have me (confidence).

I felt...I hate to say this, like a bitch when he clitoris starts tingling over you just to see her game me.

Women (and men) will be attracted to the dominant, aggressive confidence displayed by an interested mate. So long as yo don't look like a 300lbs whale with a hairy back coming out of your shirt....being an average looking guy or girl bedding 9's is plausible!

Not sure if I will fuck her again....I am certain she has a huge ego boost as a result, and will likely feel MORE confident approaching and gaming men she desires to have, who would not otherwise focus their attention on her.

Nice to see female-swagger in action. I can appreciate that in my lifestyle.

Mixx

Eye contact is very powerful. I'm guessing she was able to bypass your resistance with a strong SEXUAL state. At the end of the day we are all human and are drawn to people who are hypersexual.

Great story, Mixx.

This was some crazy Cleopatra/Jezebel shit she pulled on you. Women are supposed to be skilled seductresses, and this woman tapped into thousands of years of collective instinct to throw a net over you. Ironically, going "balls out" on trying to snare a Mixx made her reach the ultimate level of femininity.

The lessons in this story are legion--the classic stuff we're not supposed to forget.

1. Be the prize. The harder you are to get, the more irresistible you will be. We forget this applies to both genders.

2. While an unfortunate-looking girl can't make herself pretty, a decent girl can make herself look quite a bit better with a little effort.

3. Wanting something isn't enough. You gotta go for it. Big risk, big reward.

etc. etc.

Quote: (05-20-2011 12:01 PM)CJ Wrote:  

This is almost like a bizarro-world role reversal deal going here, and there's definitely a ton of insight to gain, with Mixx switching from predator to prey!

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Great story Mixx , I second that building sexual tension is 70% of the work.There are girls that when you look at it you don't see stunning beauty or a flawless body,but the sexiness on her eyes and vibe gives you the urge to bang.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Confidence is a magical thing!

Its what makes or breaks athletes, mucisians, and playboys..

I don't like when women are very confident because it usually translates to huge bitch with a huge ego.

Quote: (05-20-2011 03:46 PM)houston Wrote:  

I don't like when women are very confident because it usually translates to huge bitch with a huge ego.

That is not a confident woman. A bitch with an ego is an insecure person. And that goes for MEN as well.

Confidence vs arrogance. Sometimes grouped together but different animals.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (05-20-2011 11:42 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I don't know if I was impressed by her confidence, or what the fuck happened....but she tore down the walls I put up - and suddenly, I was VERY attracted.

Great story. How old she was? Older chicks, especially here in US, tend to be much more confident, and will game you if you let them.

I wonder if she's now writing a "MiXX 0wn3d" field report on some MILF pickup web site [Image: smile.gif]))

Nope.
Confident -> calm. You know what you are, and what to do, and you don't feel the need to prove anything to anyone. This shows you as high value.

Bitching -> insecure.You aren't sure in yourself, and feel the permanent need to seek validations from others. This is low value.

Quote: (05-20-2011 04:20 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

I wonder if she's now writing a "MiXX 0wn3d" field report on some MILF pickup web site [Image: smile.gif]))

LMAOOO!! Yea!! She is probably writing some data sheet on how to land younger Latin Males. She created DHV hahahah

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (05-20-2011 04:20 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2011 04:57 PM)Moma Wrote:  

LMAOOO!! Yea!! She is probably writing some data sheet on how to land younger Latin Males. She created DHV hahahah

LOL! Maybe she's also trying to decide which city to hit next and having the other MILFs vote. [Image: lol.gif]

A MILF pick-up site would probably be a bizzaro world to this one: DC is the best city, they love flip-flops, and a sausage fest is a good thing.

Tuthmosis -

"A MILF pick-up site would probably be a bizzaro world to this one: DC is the best city, they love flip-flops, and a sausage fest is a good thing.'

That would be pretty funny.

There would be all kinds of Data Sheets about how SE Asia, and EE Europe and South America are horrible places to go because there is too much competition from beautiful girls. And how local men in those countries were constantly "flaking on them" because they were hanging out with their hotter local girls instead.

There would be threads titled "Flaking is on the Rise in Medellin!!!" and "It's easier to get Russian Guys in America than in Moscow where there is too much competition!"

And there would be lists about the best cities where they don't have to wear high heels and skirts and still get guys to buy them stuff because the gender ratio's are so skewed.

Come to think of it, it would be a great website to check out as a reverse barometer.

LMAO...you guys are too much!!

This was not a milf. She is only 28, problem is she is just average-looking 6 at least for my taste.

Here is a picture of her I took when we went out. As you can see she is just an "average" looking girl. I mostly go for blonde, white girls and american black girls that look like Alicia Keys. I did not really care to have sex with her...until she just came full force at me....that must of been one hel of cocktail...she NEVER came up to me like that..she was always kind of beta, and did what I said. [Image: confused.gif]

shit, I guess I fucked this friendship up..... [Image: dodgy.gif]

Mixx

Quote: (05-20-2011 05:30 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

LMAO...you guys are too much!!

This was not a milf. She is only 28, problem is she is just average-looking 6 at least for my taste.

If the bunda is proper, I'd give her a 7. You've blurred some key data points though (understandably, of course).

Damn Mixx, from the photo she looks pretty cute.

Understand, Mixx is from Miami.

A 6 in Miami is an 7.5 or 8 anywhere else in America.

Or to make it more simple, there should be a 12 point scale in Miami. There are definitely two more levels of fly there. Kind of like Spinal Tap with an extra level.

You can brush off girls there than in other places you would be hitting a full sprint in a Custom Suit and Loafers to catch up with.

This, my brothers, is why I love Miami.

Was that confidence or hypnosis technique? I cant think of another force that you let it happen without realising it

Quote: (05-20-2011 05:49 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Understand, Mixx is from Miami.

A 6 in Miami is an 7.5 or 8 anywhere else in America.

Or to make it more simple, there should be a 12 point scale in Miami. There are definitely two more levels of fly there. Kind of like Spinal Tap with an extra level.

You can brush off girls there than in other places you would be hitting a full sprint in a Custom Suit and Loafers to catch up with.

This, my brothers, is why I love Miami.

I second that. When I moved to Miami, not only was I amazed by how fly the women were but also by how cooperative they were.
It blew me the fcuk away. So I can understand how Mixx would tag that as a maybe 6.
Fully understood.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (05-20-2011 04:00 PM)Moma Wrote:  

That is not a confident woman. A bitch with an ego is an insecure person. And that goes for MEN as well.

Confidence vs arrogance. Sometimes grouped together but different animals.
Ahh. I love when a confident girl approaches me or just tries to start some small talk.

You guys are beginning to worry me. Are you saying that I should expect girls in Canada, Midwest farmers daughters to be lower quality than this girl I was not even sexually interested in?

Seriously? You guys think she is cute? You guys better be fucking with me!

Or, maybe its because you guys LOVE latinas so much (i hope that's it).....I guess I rate her much tougher because she is latina, and I am latin, so I grew up fucking average girls like her all the time - they mean nothing to me today like a blonde, nordic looking girl does.

Mixx

Quote: (05-21-2011 07:45 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

You guys are beginning to worry me. Are you saying that I should expect girls in Canada, Midwest farmers daughters to be lower quality than this girl I was not even sexually interested in?

Or, maybe its because you guys LOVE latinas so much (i hope that's it).....I guess I rate her much tougher because she is latina, and I am latin, so I grew up fucking average girls like her all the time - they mean nothing to me today like a blonde, nordic looking girl does.

Mixx

I think that this is really due to the Latin factor Mixx.Here in BR this girl would be a 5 in my scale.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Quote: (05-21-2011 07:45 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

For the record, I was just trying to be objective about my rating. I, like you, don't really like Latinas all that much. Don't get me wrong: as a heterosexual male, I run into Latinas that are hot and I would pound. But, they're not my preference. I rate girls according to my own taste, of course, but also against the prevailing wisdom on bitches.

From the looks of that picture, I said she seemed like she could be a 7 because I wouldn't be straight-up embarrassed to walk around with her (one of my touchstones for that rating, which doesn't apply to 5s and 6s). But, then again, I can't really see her face and I might have been generous in my estimation of what's behind the blur. While cautiously saying she could be a 7, I feared she could have one of those big faces that girls seem to have in higher numbers these days. (I've been thinking about doing a whole thread on this, but haven't had time to collect the requisite pictures.) She definitely has a sort of longer chin and virtually no tits.

Also, I made my rating contingent on her having a compensatory banging ass. Absent that, I wouldn't grant her the 7.

So, in recap:

1. I was trying to be objective with my rating
2. I don't really like Latinas all that much
3. A 7, to me, equals no embarrassment and general cuteness
4. Girl does have an elongated chin and virtually no tits
5. This girl could have a "big face"
6. With a nice ass, acceptable proportions otherwise, (and a small face), I would feel compelled to give the girl more than a 6--though there's a fair chance she doesn't have those other things
7. Girls with big faces are an epidemic I would attribute to steady, increased hormone consumption