rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can't wait to be single again

I'm 26 years old. I've been in a relationship just over a year now with a hot Eastern European girl and I am burning to be single:

- I miss my independence like hell
- I miss being able to fuck other chicks
- My social skills have atrophied
- My swag / vibe is off in general. My best mates know this.
- I feel stifled
- I'm propping up someone emotionally dependent on me
- I don't want to share my place with anyone
- Even my mum know's what's up
- I don't care about the sex anymore - unless it's with someone new
- I just want to focus on me - money, girls, friends, travel

I'm pushing her out of my place at the end of this month.

For those dudes feeling a girl trying to lock you down, snap out of it.

Choose freedom instead

You guys that get in serious relationships with a chick you don't want to knock up quickly and make the mother of your children, what is your rationale?

Just think hard about it. I can't see a clear reason. Mother of my children material, or no commitment. That's it.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

When you end the relationship, do it swiftly. Rip the band-aid off.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (04-17-2015 02:00 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

You guys that get in serious relationships with a chick you don't want to knock up quickly and make the mother of your children, what is your rationale?

Just think hard about it. I can't see a clear reason. Mother of my children material, or no commitment. That's it.

I agree, but a woman can, and most likely will, slide from Mother of My Children to a burden within the span of a year.

Getting a woman pregnant is a scary proposition in this day and age so the conflict is: Do I knock her up quickly and hope she holds true to her words or do I ride out the Honeymoon Phase and if she remains true to her words THEN knock her up?

Passing on our genes has never been such a though process for intelligent men. But circumstances have created this for us, not by us.

What went wrong with your eastern European princess?

WIA

Quote: (04-17-2015 02:19 PM)Laner Wrote:  

I agree, but a woman can, and most likely will, slide from Mother of My Children to a burden within the span of a year.

Getting a woman pregnant is a scary proposition in this day and age so the conflict is: Do I knock her up quickly and hope she holds true to her words or do I ride out the Honeymoon Phase and if she remains true to her words THEN knock her up?

Passing on our genes has never been such a though process for intelligent men. But circumstances have created this for us, not by us.

Wanting to knock a chick up quickly and doing it are two different things. The desire should be there right away, but if that's the kind of thing you're looking for you wait a few years to make sure she holds up. On the other hand if she's not mother of your children material right away the chances that she'll get better with time are very, very slim.

I prefer being single.

I got into a r/s because she was cute, fun and it took me 5 weeks to seal the deal, she was hotter than the girls in my rotation. The sex was great, we had some cool experiences travelling. Then I got lazy.

I realise I have more fun by myself with my mates. No girl will be able to improve my life. I don't want to father kids. I don't want to be domesticated. A relationship is a partnership. The only partnership I want is business related.

Quote: (04-17-2015 02:18 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Sounds like they live together, hard to do it swiftly if you're shacking up. You have to give her some notice so she can find a place to live. Even if she has family and friends to fall back on, it takes some planning. You will look like a total douche if you just kick her to the streets.

I didn't want her to move in. She was an au pair and hated her job looking after children. Got a new job, had nowhere to stay as au pair family's house was now off limits. Takes a while to find a place with no funds so gave her a month and a bit at mine to find somewhere new.

I haven't been in a relationship (ie girlfriend) since divorce and finding Game. That said...

In my city, I could see landing a hottie and dating her for like 6 months for the purpose of GAME.

My city is small enough chics notice and it would help status...maybe. Tho I suppose doing 20 approaches accomplishes the same Game goals.

Yeah, it makes no sense.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (04-17-2015 02:31 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

I didn't want her to move in. She was an au pair and hated her job looking after children. Got a new job, had nowhere to stay as au pair family's house was now off limits. Takes a while to find a place with no funds so gave her a month and a bit at mine to find somewhere new.

I hope it's not a bitter separation. It could be a long month for you.

She'd get off sabotaging shit and making life miserable for you.

Quote: (04-17-2015 02:25 PM)dark_g Wrote:  

Quote: (04-17-2015 02:18 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Sounds like they live together, hard to do it swiftly if you're shacking up. You have to give her some notice so she can find a place to live. Even if she has family and friends to fall back on, it takes some planning. You will look like a total douche if you just kick her to the streets.

true. sounds like its time for some Break-Up game.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (04-17-2015 02:24 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

Quote: (04-17-2015 02:19 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Wanting to knock a chick up quickly and doing it are two different things. The desire should be there right away, but if that's the kind of thing you're looking for you wait a few years to make sure she holds up. On the other hand if she's not mother of your children material right away the chances that she'll get better with time are very, very slim.

Hell, its a struggle to NOT dump loads in every girl over a certain level of beauty.

Very true.

I use the pullout method, and I've noticed that the younger and hotter a girl is the harder it is to pull out.

Your brain recognizes that she is fertile and genetically fit, and is trying to get her pregnant.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I was in the same boat as you last summer. Dating a girl for a while, had fun. Then things started to get boring and monotonous. Mix it up, kick her to the curb, and work on yourself.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

I think there's a lot to be learned in a LTR for most red-pill guys. I learn my most valuables lessons there, including the most important one: all LTR eventually end. Other stuffs really get taken to the next level, such as frame control, comfort game, balancing asshole/comfort, etc. Living closely both physically and emotionally to another human being is also a great exercise for introspection. It really brings out different parts in you and show you who you truly are.

I would say try one as a learning experience. For me the experience was instrumental and I still eventually conclude that, it's better to be on the eternal hunt than settling down, at least for now.

Or, learn how to fucking cheat you drama kings [Image: lol.gif] could be lots of fun if you like to live dangerously

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (04-17-2015 05:28 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Or, learn how to fucking cheat you drama kings [Image: lol.gif] could be lots of fun if you like to live dangerously

[Image: highfive.gif]

Or only LTR girls who do threesomes.

I see no other way for a RP guy to stay happy long term.

I've noticed that girls eventually become cunt-ier and cunt-ier if you don't marry them past a certain point. The kitten becomes the cat and the claws come out.

I don't see ditching your GF will fix things right now IF you lost your social skills/game level.

Otherwise, here is what I suggest:

1. Start gaming new chicks. Use a different cellphone. Blame it on the job/work/family.

2. Bang them home. Take some risk. You were going to ditch her anyway (your gf and the girl you are banging).

3. Ask a friend for a room if you are planning to spend the night.

4. Set limits for your girlfriend.

Quote: (04-17-2015 06:19 PM)Dagnasty Wrote:  

I've noticed that girls eventually become cunt-ier and cunt-ier if you don't marry them past a certain point. The kitten becomes the cat and the claws come out.

No shit eh.

If I had to stay monogamous during an LTR I would never have been able to be in one.

It can be lonely to be me though, when every guy that I know will drop out of sight at the slightest whiff of pussy only to pop back up again when shit goes sideways. I am a stubborn asshole, I refuse to change my ways for anyone.

I don't think 3 somes solves that main problem, it would solve his desire for strange though.

Dealing with a chick's shit is the bulk of any damn relationship.

Couples need children to keep their minds occupied after a certain point.

WIA

Quote: (04-17-2015 10:07 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I don't think 3 somes solves that main problem, it would solve his desire for strange though.

Dealing with a chick's shit is the bulk of any damn relationship.

Couples need children to keep their minds occupied after a certain point.

WIA

This is 100% true. The downside of course is that the initial attention/attraction/affection transfers from the man to the child, at least until the next short period where the women desires another child, and thus her man again.

The reality of this game makes it hard to have fun in the process, on a deep level its a weird zero sum game with no true winnners.

I've thought for awhile the smart move for society is for men and women to search out a partner strictly to share a home and have a child with. Not romantic, you purely pick someone because you think your children would look good, you would both make great parents together.

You raise children together in the same home and go out and fuck or date whoever you want.

Like an immediate extremely amicable divorce and no anger, or broken home.

Disconnect "love" and raising children. Get the best of both.

I think when society gains enough wealth that the average set of parents could afford the space to have separate master bedrooms on opposite ends of the same home for personal space, this would be possible.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

In my opinion I was probably thinking exactly like how you were right now when I was with my ex. When I finally broke it off I regretted it for a long time.
You view being in ltr as aptropying your skills . But the only reason your skills are degenerating is ur not motivated to work on them while in the ltr.

Not to condone cheating on your girl, but it's a lot easier to chat to that 10 at the club when you know you have a "fully trained" chick you can go home to. I guess the trade off is having your game atrophy a bit.

If you know something isn't right instinctively, I recommend breaking if off ASAP. Especially when you're 26.

Because if you let it go on for years and perhaps marry the woman (ahem), you wind up bonding, even if you don't mean to. It's a hell of a lot harder to go back to dating after years pass.

And even if it's easy, the women you'll meet when you're older will be all the worse for wear. I've posted so many times about crazy older women that I'm starting to think the only "older women" who exist are crazy in some form.

I'd say a guy has until 35 or so to snag a younger woman who hasn't been wrecked by society, other men, or the workplace. After that, it's harder to meet 21-year-olds, and the ones you do meet often have daddy issues and that's just weird.

As I've written many times on this forum, 23-25 was my golden age. The women my age were great, I could still tap into the high-school-intern-shopping-mall demographic, and the MILFs in the office loved me. You're just exiting that age, so you might want to make to most of that ride to 30.

And beyond all that, if you make the breakup painless, you can probably go back if you change your mind. I always tried to leave doors half-open, so to speak.