rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Weeknd Debuts New Track at Coachella

"Mood Music"

Shit bangs.

Soundcloud

Never been big into The Weeknd, but this is cool. He sounds like Usher, Ne-Yo and Trey Songz combined.

Best sex music. Esp house of balloons 1.

Noice. Going on my play list

Weeknd is always dropping those dark tracks that are perfect for getting a chick wet as fuck.

I been on The Weeknd since he came out years ago.. at first I wasnt feeling the dude cause I thought he was a little soft and his hair is fucked up.

But then I listened to homeboy..and he's legit.
Fuck hoes and treat them like hoes... live life like youre gonna die soon anyway.

Dude might end up dying early.. but a least he is living life the way he wants..

Don't believe me?
Put on any Weeknd album while girls are around and tell me you dont smash that night?
Tell me, when she gets up to go to the bathroom..there is a wet spot where she was sitting.

I can imagine the crowd is gonna be full of people rolling out of their minds and fucking whatever they can touch twhen this dud gets on stage.

Hell...lock yourself in a room and hit the molly...and tell me you dont catch some emotions and end up like drake

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (04-15-2015 06:14 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Weeknd is always dropping those dark tracks that are perfect for getting a chick wet as fuck.

I been on The Weeknd since he came out years ago.. at first I wasnt feeling the dude cause I thought he was a little soft and his hair is fucked up.

But then I listened to homeboy..and he's legit.
Fuck hoes and treat them like hoes... live life like youre gonna die soon anyway.

Dude might end up dying early.. but a least he is living life the way he wants..

Don't believe me?
Put on any Weeknd album while girls are around and tell me you dont smash that night?
Tell me, when she gets up to go to the bathroom..there is a wet spot where she was sitting.

I can imagine the crowd is gonna be full of people rolling out of their minds and fucking whatever they can touch twhen this dud gets on stage.

Hell...lock yourself in a room and hit the molly...and tell me you dont catch some emotions and end up like drake

This right here is the song I always play from him. Perfectly illustrates how he feels about these hoes he fucks

If we're on the topic of the Weeknd...

This line is perfect for red pill guys:

"She ask me if I do this everyday...I say often"

And the Kygo remix is amazing as always. Pure chill/sex music.

Official video just dropped:

Quote:Quote:

Can the Weeknd Turn Himself Into the Biggest Pop Star in the World?

He had millions of Internet fans for his strange, profane R.&B. Then he decided he wanted more.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/02/magazi...world.html

New album out next month. [Image: badger.gif]

Newest single:

Super catchy and all over the radio here down under.

Kiss Land is my favourite album/tape from him with some dope tracks.

Roosh was actually the one who got me into Weeknd after recommending him as good music to play when a girl comes over in a post wayyy back.

He wants to become the next Michael Jackson:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/02/magazi....html?_r=0

And I think this is where I get off the Weeknd train.

^ A masculine, red pill pop star sounds good to me.

Quote: (08-02-2015 03:47 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

He wants to become the next Michael Jackson:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/02/magazi....html?_r=0

And I think this is where I get off the Weeknd train.

I read the same article, seems as if he has been at war creatively with his company. Being a control freak and a perfectionist, it's obviously hard to give up the wheel especially if your formula has brought you from You Tube sensation to the cusp of international stardom

Unfortunately it seems his fascination with MJ and fame, and his recent alignment with a pop star producer won out.

Part of playing the label game - which is why it's best to stay independent if you want absolute control over your work.

MDP

I am at Lollapalooza and he was outstanding live a couple of days ago. Sang it multiple times as "I can't feel my fucking face".
Not the kind of music you think would work well live, but it definitely does and then some.

Caught his show a couple years back at the State theater in Chicago

Lots of young hot ass

Show was dope too

MDP

what a terrible fucking name though, he could've thought of something better than 'the weekend.' oh sorry I meant the 'weeknd'

MJ was a superstar before he was a teenager. And that was before social media. I like Weeknd, but he'd be lucky to sniff MJ's doo-doo.

Quote: (07-28-2015 01:26 PM)Tigre Wrote:  

New album out next month. [Image: badger.gif]

Album is available on torrents now.

On YouTube, not so much. A lot of fake results masquerading as the real thing.

Quote: (08-03-2015 11:48 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

MJ was a superstar before he was a teenager. And that was before social media. I like Weeknd, but he'd be lucky to sniff MJ's doo-doo.

I think a lot of people nowadays don't appreciate how big Michael Jackson was back in the day (the 80s/90s). He could easily sell out shows with 80K+ people in the crowd at his peak in many countries around the world. I remember talking to villagers in India who have zero interest in western music who had heard of him.

How many current musical artists could sell out an 80k stadium in Seoul, London, Rio and Tokyo?

Quote: (08-24-2015 02:12 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2015 11:48 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

I think a lot of people nowadays don't appreciate how big Michael Jackson was back in the day (the 80s/90s). He could easily sell out shows with 80K+ people in the crowd at his peak in many countries around the world. I remember talking to villagers in India who have zero interest in western music who had heard of him.

How many current musical artists could sell out an 80k stadium in Seoul, London, Rio and Tokyo?

A ton of current artists, actually. And many of them do sell out globally. katy perry, not even one of the biggest figures is selling out shows in NZ most recently.

I wish I could say you were right - as most of these artists are hot garbage, but Here's the rub - MJ became that famous WITHOUT the global internet access. The current artists today have three things going for them that MJ did without the benefit of:

1) widespread internet access on their side
2) an obsessive clickbait-driven media which pushes specific artists music onto people - even if you don't listen to any of his music, chances are Beiber will somehow become "trojan horsed" onto your computer on the websites you browse.
3) a distribution vehicle the likes of which have never been seen before in history. When I said "a ton of current artists," above, I'm strictly referring to the ones signed to (a)Universal, (b)Sony, or ©Warner.

3 is vastly underestimated. Now MJ was signed onto the Motown imprint which was part of Universal, but that was before the Big 4 (now consolidated down to A-C listed above) completely took over the industry as a cartel.

Beiber sells out shows across the world - as does TaylerSwift, Katy Perry, etc. etc. but if he, or any of them, were to croak tonight, they would be replaced by another, new pop star by months end. You can't say the same about MJ. So going full circle, and to end up validating your point, MJ was on a whole other level than these artists we see today.

(some edits for clarification)

The Weekend is no Michael Jackson but no one ever will be. He is the King of Pop for a reason he will be adored and loved by many people everywhere and no artist now will ever reach the same stature and popularity of MJ.

Now let's stop the comparisons and just enjoy the great sex music that the Weekend puts out.

Quote: (08-24-2015 09:34 PM)ManVsMachine Wrote:  

3 is vastly underestimated. Now MJ was signed onto the Motown imprint which was part of Universal, but that was before the Big 4 (now consolidated down to A-C listed above) completely took over the industry as a cartel.

And actually Motown was still owned and run by Berry Gordy and was independent when the Jackson 5 hit. MJ didn't move onto Epic (now Sony) until the late 70s.

It doesn't seem like there are many (or any) indie labels making bank like Motown did back in the day. That's not good for the quality of music nowadays.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.