rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nightlife in the DC Burbs

I know I cant be the only one stuck out in the suburbs of DC, just a bit to far out to make a weekly round into the city (and from the sounds of it a trip like that probably wouldn't even be worth it)

I'm living out in Germantown now, and soon to be moving to Gaithersburg it looks like.

This is what I've found for "nightlife" in the area.

In Germantown:

The Hard Times is an unlikely but decent spot on any night there's something going on. If you go on an off night when there's no music or event though, it's a ghost town. This place does really well on Tuesday nights.

The Greene Turtle is what it is, but it randomly has spurts of talent where the place is filled with tons of nice prospects, the atmosphere and music here is absolute shite though.

In Gaithersburg:

Growlers is a good place to go if you're not interested in pussy. The ration of cock to snizz there is usually close to 7:1 and most of the girls are there with a boyfriend or date. Good music on the weekends, usually, and when they do "headliners night" on Wednesday's the home brew beer is cheap and the music is good. I've seen more prospects on these nights then on the weekends usually.

In Rockville:

??? I havent heard of a single good spot in Rockville, only one is Austin Grill and I've been there and its really just a restaurant with a stage for bad music.

In Bethesda: (if you consider it a suburb)

Union Jacks seems to do the best, though I've only been to a handful of the bars there. Music is alright, the ratio of guys to girls is good up till about 12:30 then the striped shirt guys come out in force.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Rockville has Gordon Biersch, but it's 80% male.

Bethesda has yuppie/WASP hangouts like Caddie's, Rock Bottom, and Union Jack. It's an all-American crowd, not international, so if you don't look American [i.e. blond hair] and speak American it's a bad choice. The yuppie girls don't really talk to outsiders, it's pretty clique-ish.

What Bethesda is good for is MILFs. I was at some burger joint in Bethesda during the daytime, and incredibly, a black MILF hit on me! There's quite a few mature women that go to the restaurants and cafes in Bethesda, even the low-key family spots.

I went out to Bethesda on Fri night with a roommate, and there was a decent amount of female 2-sets and 3-sets on the street/parking garage. I don't know of a good mingling place there, however.

Blackfinn in bethesda is pretty good on weekend nights,so is Union Jacks although its better before 12:30 am after which there is a line of dudes even for fat chicks,I 've gotten plenty of makeouts there but still not managed to pull a chick home [Image: sad.gif]

can i count frederick in as DC suburbs ,probably not since its quite a drive but firestones a bar in downtown frederick is pretty good on the weekends,any one here has any input about the same?

Yea. Blackfinn is decent if you go early. The women over there are a bit stuckup and cliqish tho. I'm surprised no one here has mentioned Relic. It's basically across the street from Blackfinn and its less pretentious. They play much better music too. I can't stand the music in bethesda in general.

Quote: (05-22-2011 04:20 PM)ninja26 Wrote:  

can i count frederick in as DC suburbs ,probably not since its quite a drive but firestones a bar in downtown frederick is pretty good on the weekends,any one here has any input about the same?

Frederick is pretty far out, but I've been to Champions a few times and seen some good talent there. Unfortunately both times I was with someone else and couldn't properly swoop any of them.

Both nights they had a fairly decent and well known band playing, I've been afraid to go back on a lesser night for fear that the good crowd was only drawn out by the band and not by the venue itself.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

The Barking Dog comes to mind in Bethesda. Is it still around? Last time I went there must have been in 2007. But I remember it was allright for girls.