rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Geekzor Approach Thread ( the first cycle )

Alright so I didn't want to start another approach thread since the forum is flooded with them and have been keeping a journal with all of my approaches for self reflections. Currently I'm at 45 approaches, but I've decided to start a thread here to get feedback and possible improvement tips. I'm already feeling a change in my game in which I'm no longer hesitant to approach and I have this mindset now where I don't really give a shit if it all crashes and burns, it will just be another approach on my slate that I'll learn from.

I know Roosh stated that you should either go for nightgame or daygame since they are both different, but due to my work schedule I find myself able to do daygame on weekdays, and nightgame on weekends with no possibility of just picking one. I can pick one but that would leave me with a huge gap during my approaches in which I'm worried to lose momentum.

I'm dressed up, pumped up and heading out for my 10 approaches of this day. I'll be daygaming in a huge shopping complex next to my place, around 10 min walk and since it is Sunday it is always packed and has great potential. Peace

Approach 1:

Headed out close to a shopping district, cute girl standing on the curb I just went in:

Me: That's a nice phone cover, where did you get that?
Her: Thanks, grabbed off blablabla *I noticed her phone screen cracked*
Me: too bad it didn't save your phone *looking at her screen smirking*
Her: *laughing* ya well I dropped it off blablabalblabla
Me: I just moved here a couple of weeks ago and I'm checking the neighborhood, any tips?
Her: you are actually in the best spot here, you can head off to blablablabla
Me:Ah so do you live here?
Her: Im actually 2 stations away, waiting for my friends we're going shopping
Me: why am I not surprised *smiling as she laughed* well I'm actually heading off to meet some friends, how about I get your number and you can show me around. * pulling out my phone*
Her: sure!

We exchange numbers, but I already know it is a flake since I haven't even tried kino and the convo was not that long to build comfort.

Approach 2:

Walking down the district, guys passing flyers, but for some reason they pass it out to girls, a girl walking beside be brushes aside the flyer guy and we are walking on the same pace, I go for the opener:

Me: Do you have any idea what they are passing over?
Her: *smiling, she has average English* I don't know but they always do that
Me: Ya I noticed they just pass it out for girls, whats the idea?
Her: Ya they usually pass it out for girls, some guys can be mean to them
Me: Ah thank you we appreciate the compliment
Her: *laughing* no no no not you some guys
Me: *smirking* well i guess I'll never know then
Her: Where are you from? do you study here?
Me: I'm from XX, and I've just moved in here for work, what about you?
Her: I just came back a month ago from Ireland, was studying English for a year over there
Me: I've been there,it is really beautiful did you go to the Guinness brewery? I've got my picture there on the wall *laughing*
Her: *laughing* ya I've been there I also have a picture, but I look drunk in it
Me:Ah Then they probably hanged that picture in the back
Her: *hitting me* you're mean hahah
Me: So what are you doing today?
Her: heading over to ABC to buy some shoes.
Me: Alright I have to meet some friends, so let me get your number and we can head off for some drinks next week
Her: I'll be busy next week, so maybe next weekend
Me: we'll plan it

Got her number, I believe this interaction was way better than the first, although she seemed that she'd flake..maybe she IS busy next weekend.

Approach 3

Girl standing by a thrift shop of some sort, she was locked to her phone so I just opened with a direction opener

Me: Hey excuse me, you know where I can get to XXX station?
Her: *English level is below average* ah ya wait, *checks her phone* ya you go balbalbalbalbala
Me: Ya ok, and thats the fastest way? I'm meeting some friends and I'm already late *smiling*
Her: Yes the fastest way *smiling politely out of courtesy I guess, then looks back to her phone*
Me: alright thanks *I bail out*
Her: you're welcome

I only did 5 daygame approaches and I'll post the other 2 later, I need to get some lunch first. To be honest I've always favored nightgame as I get more interactions and more closes and even ONS. Daygame till now has only offered me numbers and out of exactly 25 daygame approaches I got 1 date...1 fucking date. Anyway still learning and still going strong. let me know what you guys think

1 in 25 is not bad, the standard is if you get 1 date out of 20 numbers you're already killing it. You've gotten 2 numbers out of 3 approaches, most people get 1 number from about 5 approaches. You don't have to kino during the approach, the whole point of the interaction is the prove you're well put together with no glaring red flags, and attractive enough physically so that she will want to see you again.

I've done like 40 day game approaches and am now seeing 2 girls because of it, which is about 1 in 20. Good job, looking forward to reading more

Good use of indirect openers from the environment.

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it

I believe that my nightgame is much more calibrated than my daygame, I get more numbers and sometimes kiss closes but as for daygame the numbers seem to be much much lower and the flakiness is more ofcourse. I just next a girl if she goes radio silent after we text and I just go from there to my next approach. I'll be posting my approaches during nightgame as well, but untill then here are my 2 other approaches that day.

Approach 4:

Girl standing by an italian restaurant, glued to her phone, I approach her from the side

Me: Hey
Her: *startled and looking at me with wide eyes* umm Hi
Me: *laughing* wow do you get scared easily
Her: *slightly smiling* well I didn't see you..
Me: I see, well have you been to that restaurant? I can't seem to find a decent Italian restaurant in the neighborhood
Her: No I haven't *looks back at her phone*
Me: Do you recommend any restaurant here?
Her: Well I'm not from here and I'm waiting for my boyfriend so..
Me: Well is your boyfriend from around here? maybe he can give me some tips
Her: No sorry
Me: alright then cya
Her: Bye

Weirdest approach of the day, I don't know if my approach was wrong and she got intimidated or she was just being a bitch.

Approach 5:

2 girls standing next to an arcade complex, they seemed to have good energy, I go in

Me: Hey I'm looking to kick some ass at the arcade today, but my partner can't come, who wants to be player number 2?
HB1: *laughing*
HB2: *laughing* what happened to him?
Me: Wrist injury while playing pacman, doctor says he'll make it *smiling*
HB1: *laughing* ohh poor guy *looks at her phone*
HB2: *laughing* I'm sorry to hear that but we're waiting on some friends
Me: Ah so that's your meeting point? or are you guys going inside? because I'm sure I can take you all on!
HB1: *smiling* nah just meeting here then we'll head off for some sushi
HB2: We don't usually come here, but we sometimes head to the bowling center
Me: *at that point they seemed to be blocking me or atleast that's what I thought* well guess I'm out of luck then, have a good day *I bail out*

This could've gone much better I believe, but I'm still not comfortable with opening 2 sets or more I'll be trying though. feedback always welcome.

I went down yesterday to a bar and did some nightgame. I go out solo since I've yet to find a seasoned gamer to sarge with and I want to get used to gaming solo as well after reading G Manifesto's guide which got me hyped to do it. Since I decided to write down my approach log here I'll change the approach numbers for the first cycle to be on track of how many I've done so far.

I arrived at the bar around 8:30 pm and picked a nice spot with good traffic as suggested by Roosh. I ordered a beer and started sipping on it for about 15-20 minutes waiting for a chance to approach. The bar was not that crowded, but it was all groups of guys to girls ratio of 1:1 or so and I decided to wait instead of approaching randomly as I'm not that good at opening big sets like that. Already warmed up on the way talking to people I meet and having short convos to get into the mood.

After 15-20 minutes this girl walks in, a 6 with braided hair that she had wrapped in some sort of colored thread or something. She walked by me ordered a beer and stood next to me so I opened her..
Approach 50:

Me: Cool braids, are those dyed?
Her: *smiling* no, Its colored threads and I just braided them on top of my hair, so colorful right?
Me: *holding a couple of braids checking them out* ya, but it seems like there is no pattern you just went crazy with the colors.
Her: *laughing* ya I just wanted that explosion of colors so I just went all in
Me: Fair enough, but it must've taken a long time to do that
Her: Ya it did, but I had my friend to help me out so it was her problem not mine
Me: *smirking* glad she ain't here to listen to that
Her: *Laughing* oh no I always tell her that, are you here alone?
Me: Yes, they say the best moments come when you're solo, I'm here to figure that out *smiling*
Her: *laughing* Ya that's true, I once went hiking alone just for the hell of it.

At that point I started talking about my trip to Romania and The hiking I did at Sebiu and she was asking questions and seemed interested, then she shared her story afterwards.

Me: So you're waiting for some friends?
Her: Yes he should be here soon, what do you work?
Me: I work as a XYZ, been here for 2 month and hopefully will stay longer
Her: Ah! that's cool! I work as an illustrator so I use the same programs

We chat back and forth for about 5 minutes and then her friend shows up, a Guy who is 30 from Turkey never asked about their relationship but they seem just friends. She introduces me and we start chatting and he buys us a round of beer. I realize I can't isolate or escalate since he is the only one in her group, but I notice 2 girls standing next to us, 1 is a solid 7's the other is a 6, one of them I really wanted her ass. The guy bumps into them accidentally and they start chatting and they introduce themselves. The 6 with the braids started chatting her friend and I just moved to the 2 girls instead.
Approach 51:

Me: *talking to the 7* Are you from thailand? you remind me of a friend *looking her in the eye*
HB7: *laughing* really? I'm actually from Japan

The 6 with braids overhears me and looks at her and says that she also thought the same thing, we laugh it off.

HB6: How about me? *looking at me as if posing for a picture*
Me: hmm I'd say korean?
HB6: *laughing* really? that's the first time I've been told that, I'm actually from Japan, how about you where are you from?
Me: I'm from ABC
Both HB: wow that's cool, we wanted to plan a trip there during the summer.
Me: It is a cool place for a summer vacation, just don't bring your Thai friend she seems like trouble *talking to the HB6*
HB7: *she punches me in the shoulder laughing* HEY! *HB6 was laughing her ass off*

We chatted about work and they introduced their names again and then we started teaching the HB6 some English and they started teaching me Japanese, but it was in a playful way and as we were doing this a stunning HB8 was heading to the bar and she looked at us and said;
HB8: What is going around here? *laughing*
Me: We're having an after hours class, but it is not going good *both the HB6 and 7 laugh and say I'm mean*
HB8: That's cool! where are you from?
Me: I'm from ABC, you?
HB8: I'm from London, nice to meet you!

As she finished her sentence a guy passes us and she nudges him and she asks him are you from london? as soon as that happens I turn my back to her and go back to my little group, her loss big time.

Braided 6+HB7: *started chanting a sentence they've been teaching me, HB6 joins along, at that time the braided 6 guy friend had already left*
Me: Ah stop, I'll be having nightmares from this! that's it class dismissed *they all laughed*
HB6: I want to learn better you are a good teacher
HB7: ohhh ya great teacher *looks at me and sticks her tongue out as she nudges her friend*
Me:*I hold HB6 from the waist and she hugs back* didn't I tell you she is trouble?
HB7: *laughing and punches both of us*

Alright to spare you the other half hour convo, we decided to head off to Karaoke and we had a blast there, we already exchanged numbers at the bar before we headed off. The braided 6 had left earlier after saying goodbye to us, didn't feel like getting her number though. After the Karaoke, HB7 said goodbye was going to walk home, and HB6 lives in the same neighborhood and she said we can share a taxi I agreed.
HB6: I'm sorry about my English, but we will talk more and I'll get better.
Me: It's fine, it is not as bad as you think you just need to lay off the alcohol *smirking*
HB6 *sticks her tongue out and laughs*
HB6 starts showing me pictures of her sister and her sisters newborn baby, I showed her a picture or two of my trip to Romania, she asked questions about it and I replied
Me: There is a bar next to my place and it is really great,we should meet there and work on your conversational skills.
HB6: Ya that's cool! tomorrow I have university at 9 am and I'm really tired though
Me: I got work too, we'll plan it.
HB6: Ya I have your number, you added me right?
Me: I think so *acting as if I didn't, looking at my phone, She gets the joke and lightly hits me on the arm and laughs*

At that point I didn't escalate anymore as we were in the taxi and here I know PDA is frowned upon, didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable and decided to leave it for the next meeting, if it ever happened.

HB6: It was really nice meeting you, I'm going that way..we will talk again ok?
Me: Ya sure, same here *went in for the hug and she hugged back*
HB6: Bye
Me: Bye

Long post and not many approaches as I expected, but I did like the vibes from the group and I was having fun. Got 2 numbers but both close friends so I have no idea how I'll play it off. More updates to come and more approaches to be logged, feedback please.

Nicely done and kudos for pushing the approaches. I've been pushing myself to do night game approaches but I seriously struggle to find the motivation when I have 3 plates to juggle already. Reading this inspires me to keep going even if it's just to have options should I drop a plate in the future.

Geekzor, seems like you are doing very well. To me day-game results in poor returns. Perhaps because i'm an older guy and just avg. looking but it seems that day-game is almost all based on physical attraction as the conversations tend to be very short and 1st impression is everything unlike night-game where you can develop rapport with same person over hours.
Anyways, the other day I went around 0/15 in my approaches although did enjoy hanging out with the homeless guys in the park where I gamed. I detailed it here:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-46826.html
Also, how do you deal with approach anxiety? For me sometimes I have to get buzzed to "optimize my approaches".

Quote: (04-18-2015 03:37 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

Geekzor, seems like you are doing very well. To me day-game results in poor returns. Perhaps because i'm an older guy and just avg. looking but it seems that day-game is almost all based on physical attraction as the conversations tend to be very short and 1st impression is everything unlike night-game where you can develop rapport with same person over hours.
Anyways, the other day I went around 0/15 in my approaches although did enjoy hanging out with the homeless guys in the park where I gamed. I detailed it here:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-46826.html
Also, how do you deal with approach anxiety? For me sometimes I have to get buzzed to "optimize my approaches".

Thanks for the feeback, much appreciated. Ya I read your thread the other night and you were sipping on the whiskey to reduce AA, I used to do that as well like sip on a beer and then start approaching. For me AA had to be dealt with straight on, and that's why I'm kinda developing this "I'm here, she's here, what's the worst that can happen" kind of attitude and just go for it. Don't get me wrong sometimes when I'm not buzzed I'd still get hesitant, but then I'd just walk towards her and spit and by the time I realize it I'm already gaming. I believe once a man gets his inner game down solid no AA or even the EU can stop you from approaching a girl anytime.

Continuing my first cycle, I went out on Friday for some nightgame. I had already planned on doing 10 approaches, but my first approach already was promising and I'll lay it down here with as much detail as I can recall. Went out solo as usual, and headed for a bar and as I walk in I spot a table with 3 girls on it and the rest of the place is packed. I grab my beer and head of to their table.
Approach 52:

Me: Hey guys, you seem like you're having the most fun out of anyone here *smile and place my beer on the table*

Group: *they all laughed* yeah!! * they grabbed their drinks and cheers*
Me: I have an eye for these kind of things
HB6: you seem like a nice guy, thats' why we let you stay.
Me: Oh no I'm a mean mean man *squinting my eyes and smirking sarcastically*
Group: *laugh*

Then the usual chat went on, asking me where I'm from and what do I do, how long I've been here and so on. The group has 1 English speaker which obviously became my target, the other 2 didn't speak English. To keep them engage I would tease them, ask question while target explains and luckily they were occupied. For example one girl pulled out her makeup kit and started adjusting her makeup, so I looked at her and did a gesture stating that it is too much makeup making sure it came out sarcastically. She laughed and teased me by smacking some powder on my forehead and so I pinched her in the side everyone was laughing.
A guy and a girl came to our table since there was no space in the bar and we started chatting. Luckily for me they spoke English so the conversation didn't get out of hand and I'd stand there understanding nothing. During that time I positioned myself next to target and would escalate kino as I was making jokes or she was heading off to the bathroom (she would have to pass by me). The night was great and we were having so much fun and laughs that actually people would come stand with us ask ME questions and I would then engage everyone else until they'd say have a goodnight and leave. I felt like the great Gatsby and it felt good, I still remember walking back home that night with a big smile on my face.
During the night, I was chatting with target then one of her friends said something and they both laughed, but I didn't understand since it wasn't in English. I asked and she told me that her friend thinks we look cute, next thing I know her friend is pulling out her phone and target is hugging me and posing for some pictures. I kept the vibe going and then we all decided to head off for pizza. As we exited the place I was in front of target so I threw my hand to the back and she just held it and was squeezing it every now and then as we walked with her friends to the pizza place. Inside she sat next to me with her hand on my thighs and I knew that I'd get the lay tonight. Sadly though one of her friends is her coworker and they had work next day so they were discussing it as we ate. I knew I had to get a kiss close so when I tell her to meet me again she would have something not to flake about.
Target: where do you live?
Me: XYZ, you?
Target: ABC, we can ride the subway together I pass by your stop.
Me: You live kinda far, why not stop at my place have some drinks and relax? (playing dumb)
Target: I could but I have work tomorrow, we can meet later
Me: Ok Tuesday then at 8 (her day off) we have some dinner and go to a great bar I know.
Target: ya sure that sounds good. *smiles and we have eye contact, I look at her lips and want to go for a kiss instead she kisses me on the cheeks fast and then puts her head on my shoulder*

At that point I realize that she won't kiss infront of her friends, so I play it cool and then we head off to the subway. Holding hands as usual, but I make sure I'm leading the walk, we went in and sat down she held my hands lift it up and put her arms around me and then slept on my shoulder and we started chatting about music, movies ect. We arrive at my station and she has to change lines.
Target: Ok I go left to catch my other train, hopefully I'll be home in 20 min.
Me: Alright, we'll keep in touch, Tuesday? *as I look at her smirking*
Target: Yes I promise *smiles and we kiss for a solid minute*
Target: I really have to go now, I'll text you ok?
Me: ya alright

Didn't approach as I planned, but I'm glad I didn't throw that chance. Now I have to keep things spicy until Tuesday and HOPEFULLY get the bang then. We are still texting and I'm trying not to fuck it up as my text game is horrible so as long I survive till Tuesday it might be a closed deal. Feedback appreciated.

I think most Japan veterans would say on a date to keep it lighthearted, with some mild teasing but no heavy negging. I've found that the love test, digit ratio, palm reading, and question games routines work well with Japanese women. They especially like the digit ratio for some reason, finding it fascinating. I've tried the Cube twice and it fell flat both times.

Escalate the kino with moderate intensity, touching her hand or elbow when you make a point. Go for the kiss in a private place (elevator or stairwell) after she starts giving you IOIs. Use plausible denial when isolating. I guess that's normal game.

So I went on that date yesterday and it seemed like the cosmos decided I won't get the bang. We went for dinner and she seemed a little nervous since her English is not that good and my Japanese is borderline, however I eased things by making slight jokes about things that happened last time and she just relaxed and everything was going great. After dinner we bounced to the bar next to my house which has sofas, but when I went in it was like college reunion. EVERYONE I knew was there and as it did help boost my social value (she was surprised I knew alot of these people and they kept buying us drinks as some sort of a welcoming her or something), it did not help me isolate.

I ran the digit ratio and palm reading and it worked as a charm (Thanks Carlos), and then I dropped the idea of going back to my place to watch a movie and she said ok, but not today since she has work tomorrow and she has to catch the last train, but then she added that we will re plan it and she will cook me some Chinese food. As for kino, she'd hold my hand as we were bouncing between places and when we were seated she'd rest her hand on my thighs and I did make it pretty obvious with some sexual escalation. We are supposed to meet again on Sunday so no idea how it will end. Feedback is really needed as I have no clue if It is supposed to work that way or not.

Quote: (04-21-2015 11:51 PM)Geekzor Wrote:  

So I went on that date yesterday and it seemed like the cosmos decided I won't get the bang. We went for dinner and she seemed a little nervous since her English is not that good and my Japanese is borderline, however I eased things by making slight jokes about things that happened last time and she just relaxed and everything was going great. After dinner we bounced to the bar next to my house which has sofas, but when I went in it was like college reunion. EVERYONE I knew was there and as it did help boost my social value (she was surprised I knew alot of these people and they kept buying us drinks as some sort of a welcoming her or something), it did not help me isolate.

I ran the digit ratio and palm reading and it worked as a charm (Thanks Carlos), and then I dropped the idea of going back to my place to watch a movie and she said ok, but not today since she has work tomorrow and she has to catch the last train, but then she added that we will re plan it and she will cook me some Chinese food. As for kino, she'd hold my hand as we were bouncing between places and when we were seated she'd rest her hand on my thighs and I did make it pretty obvious with some sexual escalation. We are supposed to meet again on Sunday so no idea how it will end. Feedback is really needed as I have no clue if It is supposed to work that way or not.

Sounds to me like you did good and you're in with her.

As usual on a Friday night I got dressed up, pumped up and headed out for the night of approaches. Solo as usual, I arrive at my favorite venue and I grab a beer. As I was about to turn and check somewhere to camp for the night a girl taps me on the shoulder.

Approach 53: ( or approached?)
Her: HEY! *with a big smile on her face and eyes wide*
Me: Wait let me get all excited as you are *I go from a straight face to mimicking her own* HEY!
Her: *bursts into laughter* I'm sorry I just thought you were someone else.
Me: ohh sure you did *smirk*

We chat for about 15 min as I follow Rooshs' advice on topic threads and she seemed invested but from behind her this whale-of-a-friend is approaching us and I knew it was a cockblock. She literally went between us, turned her back to me and told her friends lets go we are heading for some pizza.

Me:*tapping the whale shoulder, she turns to me* did you just do that? I'm having a nice conversation with your friend and you just interrupt like that? *straight face with a deep slow tone*
Whale: I was telling her we have to go, what's wrong with you?
Me: I was going to ask you the same question, but I already know the answer *turn my back to them and headed 2 steps to the left where I was camping*

2 minutes later the girl comes back and apologizes for her friend and she tells me that she is a nice girl but they really had to go.

Me:She could've done that nicely but that's not the case now, give me your number and we can continue with no distractions.
Her:*smiles* sure!

Number close.

Approach 54:
Went out to buy some cigarettes, a girl is standing outside the bar smoking so I approach.

Me: hey, you know where I can buy some cigarettes around here?
HB: ya just around the corner to the right *looks back at her phone*
Me: Is that an indiana jones necklace? *looking at her neck as I move closer*
HB: *looks at her necklace and laughs* Ah no, but it does look similar I never noticed that!
Me: What is it then, looks cool

Turns out it is from some Japanese anime and she is into cos-playing and all of that, we chatted for about 5 min and then 2 of her friends showed up and they had to move back in to the bar. Couldn't get her number, but I told her see you later maybe and I ejected.

Date update:

I went back to the bar and my date texted me asking where I was and that she will come over. We had planned to meet on Sunday so that was out of the blue. She showed up and there was no awkwardness or anything probably because she had one friend with her and we had a nice chat. She seemed more invested than ever because she would lean her back against me as I'd hold her from her hips and we started drinking so she loosened up a little.

We had a moment where I was about to go for the kiss, but then she buried her head in my chest and looked up and said that not here there are friends and that she is shy (Japanese trait I presume). Nonetheless we headed later to a small pizza place and waited for the last train. Her friend at that point was asleep and the place was poorly lit so we started chatting a bit and then I escalated heavily by kissing her neck, rubbing her thigh all the way to her pussy and we started making out heavily. I told her to come back home with me and she said she would, but her parents expect her to be home and they would be worried. I told her tomorrow after we go out we'd come back home to my place and have some drinks. She agreed and added that we also should watch The Simpsons (her favorite show) I agreed. Hopefully tomorrow is a bang.

Good job holding frame with the whale. I feel sorry for her because that was probably the only attention she got from a guy all night. Nice job on the number

I'ts been almost a week since I've gone with my approaches, but I've had my first flag here in Japan from the date I had last week. Today the same girl came over and we had a blast and out of the blue a girl I've been chatting on tinder also came over and it was just a regular DTF kind of situation. Will be heading off for more approaches soon, but ill then I have to say I'm really psyched from how everything is working out, Thanks Roosh for the awesome book and thank you guys for the great info and feedback you've been giving.

Congratulations on the flag. Looks to me like your approaches are really solid. Was the cockblocking whale Japanese, BTW?

Quote: (05-02-2015 06:51 PM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

Congratulations on the flag. Looks to me like your approaches are really solid. Was the cockblocking whale Japanese, BTW?

Thanks for the feedback. No she was If I recall american? but definitely not Japanese. I noticed in Japan that if a girl likes you her friends won't try to cock block you right? Atleast that is what I noticed from my experience, maybe I'm wrong though.

Quote: (05-03-2015 12:22 AM)Geekzor Wrote:  

Quote: (05-02-2015 06:51 PM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

Thanks for the feedback. No she was If I recall american? but definitely not Japanese. I noticed in Japan that if a girl likes you her friends won't try to cock block you right? Atleast that is what I noticed from my experience, maybe I'm wrong though.

They won't blatently cockblock as bad as western women, but they'll still do it sometimes.

Been a while since I posted about my approaches, but I've been busy lately with work and approaches with little time to spare to log them in. The last date I had 2 weeks ago got me my first flag here and the first girl in my rotation which got my all hyped and lucky for me, a french girl that I used to work with changed companies so as soon as I heard I approached her.

Approach 55:

Me: Heard you were moving to another company
Her: Yes It is closer to where I live, bla bla bla bla
Me: *I interrupt her* well that's great, how about we go for korean bbq this weekend *smirk*
Her:*blushes* umm as a date kind of thing?
Me:*i move a little closer and maintain eye contact* or as a dinner kind of thing, but hey you can call it anything you want
Her:*bursts laughing* ok thursday then
Me: sounds good

Here is the thing, for some reason she told me not to mention that to any of our co workers or mainly for the people that know us and I don't understand why. Is she worried about being slut shamed? because there is nothing slutty about having a date, at least in my perspective. I was not going to mention it anyway and we went for the date. It was as smooth as anything smooth you know, probably because we already worked together and were on good terms so there was no need to build comfort or so. 2 hours into the date I take her to the bar next to my place, as usual the regulars boost my value in front of her since I know all of them and half an hour in the bar, we make out take her home and bang! I would say she is a 6 for the veterans in here but for me I would put her on a 7.

Next day though she sends me a crazy text about how she misses me and how she hopes that I was not just planning to get her into bed and that I don't see her as a slut. I refuted the slut part and acted aloof about the earlier part and quickly set another date for next week. She agreed.

I currently don't have enough time to post most of the approaches I do, but I will try to add the ones that have a juicy content even if I failed to get something out of it.

I wanted to mention an incident that happened to me last Wednesday at the bar next to me house, but I'm not sure if it would be considered an approach or not so I'll just lay it out. So the bar that is next to my house is usually the last venue I bounce to when I'm on a date since it is literally 3 min walking from my home. I know the owner, the bar tenders, the regulars and it is at the point where I'm on great terms with everyone. Due to the aforementioned reasons I prefer bouncing to this place last since it is close and I get my social proof in-front of the date.

Anyway, I was at the bar on a regular day with no date setup, just having drinks with some friends and at around 3 am we hooked up a friends Iphone and started our own Karaoke in the bar with a friend of mine, the bar owner and a guy who happened to miss his last train. Out of a blue this Japanese chick comes in and apparently the bar owner and my friend who has been here for 8 years know her, so I asked about her and he said it is crazy I can't tell you right now and boy was he right...

As soon as she walked in we got introduced and I stood up and went to sing, but when I started she came over started sucking her finger and dancing in a slutty way, putting her hands around my head so I figured fuck it and I held her back and teased her a little but she laughed, pushed my hand and went back to her seat. The same thing continued for the rest of the night and I decided to stick till the end and see how it would go. She went to the bathroom and then the bar owner told me that she likes me and was laughing his ass about it, thing is she spoke zero English and my Japanese is still on a shit conversational level so I couldn't do anything. After that she managed to tell me to go to an "izakaya" next door and so we went and sat there with a beer trying to hold a conversation, got bored as fuck and I told her I'd leave home.

Quote: (05-11-2015 09:19 PM)Geekzor Wrote:  

I wanted to mention an incident that happened to me last Wednesday at the bar next to me house, but I'm not sure if it would be considered an approach or not so I'll just lay it out. So the bar that is next to my house is usually the last venue I bounce to when I'm on a date since it is literally 3 min walking from my home. I know the owner, the bar tenders, the regulars and it is at the point where I'm on great terms with everyone. Due to the aforementioned reasons I prefer bouncing to this place last since it is close and I get my social proof in-front of the date.

Anyway, I was at the bar on a regular day with no date setup, just having drinks with some friends and at around 3 am we hooked up a friends Iphone and started our own Karaoke in the bar with a friend of mine, the bar owner and a guy who happened to miss his last train. Out of a blue this Japanese chick comes in and apparently the bar owner and my friend who has been here for 8 years know her, so I asked about her and he said it is crazy I can't tell you right now and boy was he right...

As soon as she walked in we got introduced and I stood up and went to sing, but when I started she came over started sucking her finger and dancing in a slutty way, putting her hands around my head so I figured fuck it and I held her back and teased her a little but she laughed, pushed my hand and went back to her seat. The same thing continued for the rest of the night and I decided to stick till the end and see how it would go. She went to the bathroom and then the bar owner told me that she likes me and was laughing his ass about it, thing is she spoke zero English and my Japanese is still on a shit conversational level so I couldn't do anything. After that she managed to tell me to go to an "izakaya" next door and so we went and sat there with a beer trying to hold a conversation, got bored as fuck and I told her I'd leave home.

When I was single and hung around at several neighborhood bars in my Tokyo suburb, there were a few women like this who would show up at the bars late at night. I hooked up with one of them one night and went to her apartment. It was one of the most bizarre lays I've ever had. Her apartment had all these weird decorations and there didn't seem to be any kind of theme to it. She talked non-stop to me in Japanese even though I couldn't understand hardly anything she said, which she should have known. When I asked the bar staff about her later, they were really vague. I think they weren't sure how to classify her either, even though she was a regular and they had known her for a long time.

I don't know if this is the same situation with the girl you're talking about, but your story reminded me of her and those other girls like her. It seems there are some night-owl girls like this in Japan who have something a little off about their personalities.

Wow for #55, I've never had a co-worker send me a text about getting her into bed and being a slut after only asking her to dinner. It seems sex is the only thing on her mind, which is a good thing for you.

For that weird girl you could have pulled out your phone and continued the convo using google translate, she was already putting your hands on you with zero verbal contact.

Quote: (05-12-2015 09:59 AM)edtf Wrote:  

Wow for #55, I've never had a co-worker send me a text about getting her into bed and being a slut after only asking her to dinner. It seems sex is the only thing on her mind, which is a good thing for you.

For that weird girl you could have pulled out your phone and continued the convo using google translate, she was already putting your hands on you with zero verbal contact.

She is a shy girl with little self esteem (not being a dick about but she actually said that to me) and probably that's why she felt slut shamed after we had our night. As for the weird girl, I never thought about the google translate but I was fucking tired and she was acting weird whenever I would escalate kino further so I just called it a night, probably next time I would keep that in mind.

Really busy these days trying to nail some jobs and stay in Japan so I've been unable to log in my approaches. I'm still keeping my journal for a personal record so I'll post up as soon as I have time, however, yesterday I was heading off to a bar next to my house for a casual hangout with a friend and I was finishing a beer in a small alley next to the bar and listening to some music. Two girls came walking down the street, one Japanese and the other I couldn't tell since it was a little dark, but as she passed by she looked latino and we locked eyes, she said Ola/Hola (my spanish is shit) so I smiled back and said Hola. She said something I didnt know as she was walking by, I shrugged and laughed, she laughed and the interaction was over.

I just want to know, japan is notoriously known for being strict on the sex industry, could he have been a hooker? that thought jumped into my mind for a second but then again if not I might have fucked up a possible hook up with a latina in Japan.