rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to cover your ass cheating on FB

This just happened.

1. 11pm. bitch call me to stay up late talking to her. apologize going to work then sleep.

2. bitch find me busy calling my fb from 12am to 4am.

3. bitch makes a scene about me cheating. keep denying saying it was my SISTER.

4. bitch don't believe it.

5. I open facebook on chrome. open the developer tools. use the inspector. change the name of the other girl with the name of my sister. copy/paste the URL of the image of my sister and replace it with the girls. do a screenshot of the whole thing send it to her as proof.

6. bitch apologizes [Image: banana.gif]

Getting creative these days. hahaha

Cool bitch.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Or.....don't add any girl you bang on facebook....or don't have facebook in general.

Is English your first language?

Quote: (04-10-2015 05:03 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Or.....don't add any girl you bang on facebook....or don't have facebook in general.

some girls "require" going on a "relationship" to open their legs. pretty common here. not having a facebook is pretty hard these days, given that I use it "exclusively" to call/text most of my friends and family.

Quote: (04-10-2015 05:04 PM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Is English your first language?

No, it's not. But I tried to keep the english of the main post simple in purpose.

Quote: (04-10-2015 05:08 PM)almohajem Wrote:  

some girls "require" going on a "relationship" to open their legs. pretty common here. not having a facebook is pretty hard these days, given that I use it "exclusively" to call/text most of my friends and family.

Idk where you live, but I have an LTR for over a year and she still hasn't tried adding me on FB.

I also told her I wont, I rarely using it, and I hate social media.

She hasn't questioned me about since we had the discussion along time ago.

It's about holding frame, you kind of failed when you went to all that trouble to show her proof you didn't.

Quote: (04-10-2015 05:10 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2015 05:08 PM)almohajem Wrote:  

Idk where you live, but I have an LTR for over a year and she still hasn't tried adding me on FB.

I also told her I wont, I rarely using it, and I hate social media.

She hasn't questioned me about since we had the discussion along time ago.

It's about holding frame, you kind of failed when you went to all that trouble to show her proof you didn't.

Agreed. For those of us who still have it at all to communicate and post photos or whatnot, it's still a huge liability. I'm currently working on a 'how to clean up your social media ass' datasheet for my first big contribution to the forum.

Quote:Quote:
Menace Wrote:
An experience is in her head and no guy can ever jizz on it.
Vaun Wrote:
Goldmund Wrote:
Music
This was used a lot when I was young and really into the underground scene. I would invite girls to come back to listen to Fugazi records.
This is the first time in recorded history that Fugazi was used to remove panties.

When I had a FB account, I used a fake name, location, DOB, etc. I want as little of a traceable footprint on the internet as possible.

If a bitch requires that you have a FB account (and this never happened to me) just give her your fake account and say you use a fake name "because people from my work troll FB to find controversial stuff". That actually does happen, BTW.

Honestly, if a bitch requires you to have a social media presence in order to fuck her, unless she's a 9+, I'd tell her to fuck off. If she's a 9+, I'd tell her to fuck off after I blew a load or two.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Unless you guys were a couple this is pointless because she's nothing more but a FB.

Sounds like she is using you like you're using her. [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (04-13-2015 06:00 AM)Patrickstar Wrote:  

Unless you guys were a couple this is pointless because she's nothing more but a FB.

^^Exactly.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Thug life