rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are Jakarta infos so weak?

It seems people don't like indonesian mongering. [Image: wink.gif]

Geez dude do a search. There's at least 4 very valuable datasheets around.

Quote: (04-09-2015 07:19 AM)TheLovelyHombre Wrote:  

It seems people don't like indonesian mongering. [Image: wink.gif]

How unfortunate of us to not have what you are looking for. I or one of the other members will be booking a flight immediately to Indonesia so we can bring forth detailed information that will help you on your travels.

We won't just stop there. Oh no, we will also make sure women will be waiting for you to use as you please. You just show up and enjoy.

If there is any other place you need information about, please let us know so we can make travel plans to accommodate you better.

Quote: (04-09-2015 07:27 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

How unfortunate of us to not have what you are looking for. I or one of the other members will be booking a flight immediately to Indonesia so we can bring forth detailed information that will help you on your travels.

I thank you. When you will arrive in Jakarta post your precious info as soon as possibile.

Isn't "mongering" a p4p code word? If so 1) you're on the wrong forum, and 2) why would you need help finding p4p in Jakarta?