rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

North Dakota/Minneapolis/Winnipeg

Business $$$ is taking me to Fargo, ND in a about 1 week, and I will be there for a good 3-4 weeks. Now, I know many of you will not like it as girls are average at best when compared to Miami, and NO latinas, but remember, I am latin, and have suntan skin and swagger. [Image: smile.gif]

I love white, blonde girls. So, I am looking for easy lays non-stop based on my latin looks.

What should I expect from anyone that knows the area and surrounding cities/towns well?

I see that Minneapolis is a 2.5hr drive away, so it wil fall perfectly with my plan to visit Minneapolis in June, Winnipeg is a 4hr drive north too!!!

Mixx

Mixx, the blondes in Minny are nice. Many of them are nordic looking and very friendly. You should be able to indulge over there, from one blondie lover to another.

The month of May is also on the best times to hit up Winnipeg, so the timing bodes well for you.

i'm here in Minneapolis. Let me know when you come thru. If you like blonde white girls, you couldn't be coming to a better place. I'd be happy to show you around and game with you for a night or two.

Quote: (05-17-2011 09:07 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Business $$$ is taking me to Fargo, ND in a about 1 week, and I will be there for a good 3-4 weeks. Now, I know many of you will not like it as girls are average at best when compared to Miami, and NO latinas, but remember, I am latin, and have suntan skin and swagger. [Image: smile.gif]

I love white, blonde girls. So, I am looking for easy lays non-stop based on my latin looks.

What should I expect from anyone that knows the area and surrounding cities/towns well?

I see that Minneapolis is a 2.5hr drive away, so it wil fall perfectly with my plan to visit Minneapolis in June, Winnipeg is a 4hr drive north too!!!

Mixx

Mixx,

I lived in Grand Forks, ND for two years when I was in the Air Force. It's a 1hr drive north of Fargo. ND and MN was settled by people of Norwegian and Swedish decent. So you will find lots of blonde hair and blue eyes. A lot of them are on the chunky side in ND. We used to call them snow cows.

But you should do well there. Minneapolis is definitely worth the trip and the opportunities are greater than in ND. Most of the good looking women in ND leave for Minnie after high school, because there just isn't alot in ND.

Winnipeg is where it's at. It's surprisingly diverse and it's easy for a Latin or a brutha to hook up. I spent every available weekend in Winnie. It'll still be quite cool this time of year and bring your mosquito repellent, tons of mosquitos up there.

Also, the Canucks like to drive down to Grand Forks and Fargo to do some shopping on the weekends.

I'd be very surprised if you haven't planted a flag in all three during your trip there.

I nearly got a job with Microsoft in North Dakota. Trust me, if I was there, I'd have been spending most of my salary travelling to Winnipeg to fcuk those easy sluts.
Mixx, you better bone up on your dick pills because you should be blasting a lot of semen out there.
I can't see why you won't plant your flags out thurr.....

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

hey, can you guys bust out a data sheet on venues/spots for Winnipeg? Looks like my very first mission will be to cross the border and check this place out since I am so near for the first time.

Does Canada allow yo to bring your car into the country for the weekend? Will I have to have the tittle in my hand to do so? What if I am using a local rental car, can that cross to Canada?

Mixx

Quote: (05-18-2011 12:23 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

hey, can you guys bust out a data sheet on venues/spots for Winnipeg? Looks like my very first mission will be to cross the border and check this place out since I am so near for the first time.

Does Canada allow yo to bring your car into the country for the weekend? Will I have to have the tittle in my hand to do so? What if I am using a local rental car, can that cross to Canada?

Mixx

When I was going all you needed was an ID. You won't need anything special for your car other than the rental agreement and your drivers license. All the same driving rules apply except for everything is metric. You'll have to bring your passport with you because after 9-11 we need to show a passport to get back in.., even coming from Canada.

I just saw that this thread mentioned Winnipeg and had to leave this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdh70xdZHK0

Quote: (05-18-2011 03:08 PM)alb3 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-18-2011 12:23 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

When I was going all you needed was an ID. You won't need anything special for your car other than the rental agreement and your drivers license. All the same driving rules apply except for everything is metric. You'll have to bring your passport with you because after 9-11 we need to show a passport to get back in.., even coming from Canada.

Absolutely true. I take a rental car across the border about 3 to 4 times a year. They'll ask who's car it is and just let them know it's a rental. Have your passport and you'll be fine.

Wiskey Dix is a spot that you could try first. It's in the exchange district. You could try Corydon. If you just ask people where the night spots are, they'll let you know. They change like the wind in Winnipeg. I'll see if I can get some additional information from my boys for you. They're out al the time.

Cool. I have that new US Passport Card that you can use for land travel between US/Canada. It's the same size as my driver license. I've been wanting to use it ever since I got it a few years ago! [Image: smile.gif] So, All set!!

For those interested in a US passport Card:

http://travel.state.gov/passport/ppt_car..._3926.html

Mixx

Quote: (05-18-2011 12:22 AM)deebow Wrote:  

i'm here in Minneapolis. Let me know when you come thru. If you like blonde white girls, you couldn't be coming to a better place. I'd be happy to show you around and game with you for a night or two.

You open June 17th for the weekend? If not, the following weekend?

Let me know..

Mixx

Minneapolis is pretty good, there was this particular bar that I went to two nights in a row and got hit on both times (One a 8 black girl and one a 6). Not usually something that happens in NYC, even though I am fairly good looking and a snappy dresser. Ironically I had planned dates for both nights.

The thing that sucks though is that all bars close at 2am in Minneapolis.

Quote: (05-20-2011 01:41 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Minneapolis is pretty good, there was this particular bar that I went to two nights in a row and got hit on both times (One a 8 black girl and one a 6). Not usually something that happens in NYC, even though I am fairly good looking and a snappy dresser. Ironically I had planned dates for both nights.

Can you tell us the name/location of this venue or others you recommend? How was the dress style of this place that was doing well with women? Suit? You mention a black girl hitting on you, but are you black, latino, white or other? I notice you are in Gothenburg....bust out a data sheet of your city man!!

Quote: (05-20-2011 01:41 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

The thing that sucks though is that all bars close at 2am in Minneapolis.

This only means I should expect to be fucking by 3:00am, and not 6:00am. [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Quote: (05-20-2011 07:25 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Can you tell us the name/location of this venue or others you recommend? How was the dress style of this place that was doing well with women? Suit? You mention a black girl hitting on you, but are you black, latino, white or other? I notice you are in Gothenburg....bust out a data sheet of your city man!!

That bar in particular was the one in Manny's Steakhouse inside the Foshay tower in downtown. It's attached to the W hotel which also has a very trendy club at the lobby level. If you want something even more sophisticated (and better for conversation) you can go up the elevator to the top of the W where Prohibition, a classy bar is located. The waitresses there are very hot and clad in mini-dresses which is all the conversation starter you should need with the clientele. Said waitresses bobbing around is also a great way to shift any girls getting a little full of herself. Like, "the waitresses here are quite something" they are more attractive than any girl I've meet in Minneapolis". Heh. So what I like about this places is that you essentially have 3 different venues with different kinds of people all within the same building.

When I went to the Foshay tower I wore designer jeans, dress shoes and a suit jacket. I am your typical Swedish dude ('cept for the awesome part). 5'10'', fair skinned and dark blonde.

Regarding the data sheet on Gothenburg, any special format/template that's utilized or preferred?

Quote: (05-20-2011 08:25 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Regarding the data sheet on Gothenburg, any special format/template that's utilized or preferred?

Here is a data sheet/report on Slovenia I did. You can follow this pattern, so long as you cover the basics:

Lodging, Night Venues, Day Venues and strategies to get women in bed that worked for you, or you have seen as a pattern of success in your city.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-2696.html

I can't wait to read it..as I am sure many others here.

Mixx

OMG this is gonna be fun! I just got off a webcam session with a girl from Fargo (about a 7.5/8 in looks, and blonde, just how I like 'em) I met on OK cupid...funny thing is that she was aggressively throwing IOI's at me. And kept going on and on, on how women are going to throw themselves at me when I get to North Dakota because they only see latin guys on TV. lol

She tells me that women in Midwest dream of snatching a latin men because:

Her: "yea i look for guys like u all the time and cant find one i heard men of your back ground make bomb ass lovers"

This is getting very interesting fellas!!

Mixx

Quote: (05-23-2011 07:33 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

OMG this is gonna be fun! I just got off a webcam session with a girl from Fargo (about a 7.5/8 in looks, and blonde, just how I like 'em) I met on OK cupid...funny thing is that she was aggressively throwing IOI's at me. And kept going on and on, on how women are going to throw themselves at me when I get to North Dakota because they only see latin guys on TV. lol

She tells me that women in Midwest dream of snatching a latin men because:

Her: "yea i look for guys like u all the time and cant find one i heard men of your back ground make bomb ass lovers"

This is getting very interesting fellas!!

Mixx

Haha, I should learn Spanish and salsa so I can be a part-time Latino for when I'm travelling through places such as these!

Quote: (05-20-2011 08:25 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2011 07:25 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

That bar in particular was the one in Manny's Steakhouse inside the Foshay tower in downtown. It's attached to the W hotel which also has a very trendy club at the lobby level. If you want something even more sophisticated (and better for conversation) you can go up the elevator to the top of the W where Prohibition, a classy bar is located. The waitresses there are very hot and clad in mini-dresses which is all the conversation starter you should need with the clientele. Said waitresses bobbing around is also a great way to shift any girls getting a little full of herself. Like, "the waitresses here are quite something" they are more attractive than any girl I've meet in Minneapolis". Heh. So what I like about this places is that you essentially have 3 different venues with different kinds of people all within the same building.

When I went to the Foshay tower I wore designer jeans, dress shoes and a suit jacket. I am your typical Swedish dude ('cept for the awesome part). 5'10'', fair skinned and dark blonde.

Hey,

Someone's been here. That place can be overflowing with ass. I got a Thursday spot that's also really good. Let me know when you fellas are in town!!!! There's quite a few good spots here.

Yo Big DEEEEE!!!

You already know when I'm rolling through your city papa....have that shit locked-down for me, 'cuz I'm in the mood for some nordic blondies big time!!!! Bonus points if the drapes match the rugs on these Minni girls!!!

Mixx

First Impressions:

I have been here in Fargo, ND 2 days, and have some initial first impressions:

1. I dress GQ fly, so I am eye-fucked everywhere I go by the local white girls (majority of women are white). I am eye-fucked at Starbucks, dry-cleaners, local supermarket, and even Walgreens - one girl got caught by her man staring me down. He immediately runs to her to hold her hand as if to claim his property or show his desperate, insecure beta-ness - funny!

** It helps I came here during summer months; ideal for a Miami boy to visit this place if you must be here for work reasons.

2. I have had 3 different girls approach me and tell me "I like how you dress!" in the last 2 days....They were average 6's, so I just time-bridged to use as guides later on.

3. If you are latino, you are very exotic. However, be sure to dress up LA/Miami GQ style and not ghetto or lame T-SHIRT and jeans. By default, any latino no matter where from is assumed to be Mexican [Image: dodgy.gif]

4. 1 Starbucks barista girl flat out told me there is no way I am local, I have way too much swagger and style to be from around here. * I could smell the wetness from her crotch 10 feet away.

5. I was at a local supermarket, and I opened a girl, and gamed her for 15 minutes. I did not notice that I was being "observed" by a local, young dude who worked at the supermarket store. He was watching my game, and at one point he came up to me and said "Dude, I wish I was as smooth with the ladies as you"....he then saw me leave with her, and gave me a thumbs up...cool kid. I wish I could have guided him here to this forum, but my target was nearby.

It seems that most men locally here wear 2 standard types of uniforms:

1. A military uniform
2. If not, they wear oversized basketball shorts (it's summer now), dirty sneakers, and a T-shirt. Nobody here dresses up, not even to go out at night. Everyone wears the same lame shit! T-shirt and generic jeans wtf?

I a got a note from Deebow to hit-up Grand Forks, so I'll take a drive down there. I do agree that Fargo may take a back seat, and I'll focus my game in Winnipeg and Minni during my short stay here.

Mixx

Nice preliminary report. You'll have an identical experience in Poland but the girls won't approach you outright like Western girls sometimes do.

In college I knew several people from that area of the country and can say they had no swag whatsoever. They are folksy and kind of corny in the "oh gosh" sense.

Quote: (06-04-2011 10:22 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I a got a note from Deebow to hit-up Grand Forks, so I'll take a drive down there.

I remember tellin you the same thing, Mixx. Fargo...it's easy, but Grand Forks...it's real easy. Grand Forks is smaller and you will be even more exotic. Enjoy the adventures of being in the middle of nowhere!

Well, It took me 3 days, but I finally did it. I tasted my first piece of Midwest, blonde ass in Fargo, and she was YUMMMMYYYY!!!!

So, here is the scoop.

Fargo, ND is a small college-town. I will emphasize again, if you are tan-brown skin, you are exotic. If you are tan/brown skin, black hair, onyx eyes and dress stylish...you will be approached - EASILY!!

Now, the girls by no means are 10's like Miami...but I just fucked a very pretty 7.5 and she was delicious. I'd even bump her to an 8 because she was just so cool to be with and hang out with...NO BITCHY ATTITUDE - ZERO!!!! She even loved talking about sports, and world travel!

Summertime is the BEST TIME to come here. It gives you the chance to move around, and game women everywhere. 75% of girls here are all in college, so be prepared to game white, blonde women between 18-25 years old - rarely do I see women older than that around here.

Women here are bored out of their minds. Very bored. Anyone from a different city/country with an interesting life will be of high value and interesting to them.

Deebow and I will be hitting Winnipeg this weekend...Operation midwest fuck-fest 2011 continues.

Mixx

Wow mixx. These college girls are approaching you like that? I wonder how I would do out there....

Quote: (06-06-2011 10:57 PM)houston Wrote:  

Wow mixx. These college girls are approaching you like that? I wonder how I would do out there....

My man, you would do just fine. Anyone would do fine in these parts, especially if you are tan/brown and/or from a big city.

And if you can't get it done in these parts...god help you, brotha....cuz it doesn't get easier than this in NA.