rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to attract older women in their 30s, 40s, and 50s?

I'm in my mid 20s and I often find older women in their 30s, 40s, and 50s attractive. I like their fully bodies and huge bubble butts. I like their mature facial features. I love feeling like that little boy.

However, I find it hard to attract them. Most just seem not interested in younger guys my age, married, thinking I'm BSing them, etc How can I meet them? How can I talk to them? Where can I meet them?

Quote:Quote:

I love feeling like that little boy.

[Image: troll.gif]

dude, you should not be wanting to attract women in their 50's for christ sake. Considering 60 is fucking old ie grandma/grandpa old, during the 50's is a complete downward spin in terms of looks and aging.

Im not saying there isnt any hot 50 yr olds as there most def is and im sure I would fuck one, but it is very RARE and should just be an after thought! lol

Poor fella! Hehe... I can relate somewhat!

somewhat.

[Image: sleepy.gif]

30s I agree, 40+ just no, unless they have a plastic surgeon on speed dial, no.

Now I will say I have some interest in this topic though. I've been told on a few occasions that being in my early 20s I should gun for early 30s women "you're like candy to them" was the exact quote, yet most have this "I dont want to be a craddle robber" "you're to young" mentality" Is that all just a shit test?

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Women in their 30's DO NOT want 20 something yr old guys for obvious reasons(on a whole). Now the 40 yr old courgars are a diff story.

dont get me wrong, they will still fuck you but they will not date you.

Quote: (05-17-2011 08:00 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Women in their 30's DO NOT want 20 something yr old guys for obvious reasons(on a whole). Now the 40 yr old cougars are a diff story.

This has mostly been my observation. I had a 41 year old all over me a few months back (still no game then so no dice) but not sure I would've anyways, she wasnt a good 41.

And I am okay with the bolded sentence lol.

To get back to the main topic, if we're saying 40+ is the easy cougar age, how do you go about approaching one? Assume optimal setting, weekend night, bar, booze a'plenty, and she's alone. Is the idea that "Hi" and a small amount of flirting will be enough to get her to basically flat out ask if YOU'RE DTF?

I'm also gonna play with POF a bit and change my filter to include women in that age range and see how the messaging goes, just for kicks.

Chef In Jeans

30 - Solid game with a broader emphasis on status than attraction.

40 - Why?

50 - No seriously, why?

Personally, I like the feeling of being "used" just for sex, and it is more common for older woman (late 30s, early 40s) to buy into that... as they get hornier around that age, or so it seems.

I was actually grabbed and kissed and led to bed in the middle of a house party by this 38 year old woman when I was 20, and I never forgot the rush. It made me give a place in my heart for older women.

... So I can relate with what is going on...

So I've spent about an hour thumbing through POF and I've noticed a disturbing trend. When I set the age filter to 37-45, on a whole, the women I'm shown are much more attractive then the 20 somethings.

Furthermore, most dont have kids, and dont want kids, so none of that noise to be bothered with. I've already gotten a handful of responses from messages I sent out and still trying to combat the "youre to young" line

Chef In Jeans

Here we go again....guys burning calories on substandard pussy.

Chad see my Older Women thread. These old sluts are tough to crack but I'm determined to get some. I want to make a soccer mom feel like a 20 yr old again with this young dick.

Quote: (05-17-2011 10:57 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Here we go again....guys burning calories on substandard pussy.
[Image: dodgy.gif] you also made a comment in the nickel thread about guys who like older ladies as having low standards. You're out your damn mind if u don't think there's some sexy MILFs out there.

Women in their 30's DO NOT want 20 something yr old guys for obvious reasons(on a whole). Now the 40 yr old courgars are a diff story.

I don't think anyone here is having problems with dates. If the women in the 30's will fcuk, then that's the job done. Fcuk a date.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (05-17-2011 10:07 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

So I've spent about an hour thumbing through POF and I've noticed a disturbing trend. When I set the age filter to 37-45, on a whole, the women I'm shown are much more attractive then the 20 somethings.

Furthermore, most dont have kids, and dont want kids, so none of that noise to be bothered with. I've already gotten a handful of responses from messages I sent out and still trying to combat the "youre to young" line

If they say you are too young, just say you have experiences that make up for it.

I can game women older than me but again, due to my travels and having lived in different continents, I can use those experiences to intrigue them with diverse conversation. Women at that age, finally 'get it' and you can gently remind them that their value is in the toilet. Gently remind them that men in their age range are usually settled and if not, will be generally looking for a younger, fresher female than them.
Easy as pie.
I know a few 38 year olds that have fcuked 21 year olds.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (05-17-2011 09:43 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

30 - Solid game with a broader emphasis on status than attraction.

40 - Why?

50 - No seriously, why?

LOL !

Quote: (05-18-2011 11:06 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I don't think anyone here is having problems with dates. If the women in the 30's will fcuk, then that's the job done. Fcuk a date.

Just bc a women will fuck you doesnt mean she "wants you" as to what another poster replied/implied.

Women in the 30's for the most part have family / career goals they are working towards and they certainly are not interested in some young in college or fresh college grad. The 30's is the most serious decade in most peoples lives. Women in the 30's WANT SECURITY & MATURITY above all else. That is something most 20 something males just cant provide. Plus it just looks bad to peers if a 35 yr old women is seeing a 24 yr old guy.

If you are 10 years younger then a girl...don't Game her as you would a girl your same age. You can treat an older girl like more of a whore. I think alot of them want to be treated like whores. They miss their high school and college days when guys would approach them and want to fuck them. Some of them haven't been treated like sex objects in many years. I am not usually attracted to older girls but when i am, I approach very directly.

I recently saw an attractive woman in her early 40's at the market. I timed it so we would be walking out at the exact same time. I just said ..."hi, how are you". Blah, blah, blah..."maybe we should have a glass of wine sometime". I called her a week later and she was all excited. She just wanted get banged by a younger guy. and she was forward about it too. She said..."before I invite you over to my place, lets meet somewhere for a drink"

You know who says stuff like that? A girl who is trying to get banged!

Quote: (05-18-2011 02:35 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

If you are 10 years younger then a girl...don't Game her as you would a girl your same age. You can treat an older girl like more of a whore. I think alot of them want to be treated like whores. They miss their high school and college days when guys would approach them and want to fuck them. Some of them haven't been treated like sex objects in many years. I am not usually attracted to older girls but when i am, I approach very directly.

I recently saw an attractive woman in her early 40's at the market. I timed it so we would be walking out at the exact same time. I just said ..."hi, how are you". Blah, blah, blah..."maybe we should have a glass of wine sometime". I called her a week later and she was all excited. She just wanted get banged by a younger guy. and she was forward about it too. She said..."before I invite you over to my place, lets meet somewhere for a drink"

I'll give this a try with the online cougar hunt. I have been going at them like I would a younger girl and its been pretty hit and miss, so I'm gonna go after it directly.

Chef In Jeans

Chad what kind of lines you going to try out?

Quote: (05-18-2011 07:14 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I'll give this a try with the online cougar hunt. I have been going at them like I would a younger girl and its been pretty hit and miss, so I'm gonna go after it directly.

Being direct just saves alot of time and bullshitting. You can weed out the girls that are not DTF. But, don't be overly sexual and creepy. I like to talk "in between the lines" with older girls.

Stuff like this..

"Should we hang out sometime" = Should we bang sometime?
"Maybe we should split a glass of wine sometime" = Maybe we should bang sometime.
"Lets hang out" = Lets bang
"I'm thinking maybe we should hook up sometime" = I think we should bang"

Older chicks speak this language. When you say this stuff, say it slowly, don't be in a rush to spit it out, keep a good strong tone and frame.

Don't say things like..."wanna fuck" (until after you've banged her or your doing night time AO)

Quote: (05-18-2011 08:39 PM)houston Wrote:  

Chad what kind of lines you going to try out?

I'm going to go for a more complementary game (whereas I normally go for a lot of negs when I'm chatting up a girl online) and be very direct like Gio just pointed out. Dont hint at meeting, just flat out say "do you want to go get a drink sometime" (which is a line that in my experience with younger women online, almost never works)

Chef In Jeans

older women are awesome....check out seduce older women guide for more! http://howtoattractolderwomen.com

This is it exactly. It's been so long for some of them, they've pretty much given up on having any semblance of a sex life. When an attractive younger man shows that kind of interest, they dispense with bullshit games and try to make the most of the opportunity. It's nice to know that "I still got it." And for some of you that are sleeping on 40 year olds...don't. There are plenty of hot ones out there, who while they may be showing some age in the face (but still pretty), the body is still bangable. No one says you have to date them and sport them around. But for a good banging? Absolutely.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (06-12-2012 01:35 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

This is it exactly. It's been so long for some of them, they've pretty much given up on having any semblance of a sex life. When an attractive younger man shows that kind of interest, they dispense with bullshit games and try to make the most of the opportunity. It's nice to know that "I still got it." And for some of you that are sleeping on 40 year olds...don't. There are plenty of hot ones out there, who while they may be showing some age in the face (but still pretty), the body is still bangable. No one says you have to date them and sport them around. But for a good banging? Absolutely.

[Image: Strip.gif]