rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game = mindsight

Game = mindsight

I'm reading very interesting book now Mindsight, what struck me is : game is mindsight.

[Image: 41Fikggw86L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

We don't have one brain but few brains.Deep down in our head we still have very primitive brains that evolved millions years ago,what we consider human intelligence is completly new evolved brain called the cortex(the outer area)

[Image: brain-structure1-300x190.jpg]

Emotions stream from very primitive part of the brain like limbic area or brain steam then are processed by more intelligent brain - the outter cortex.Without cortex we would be blowed up by emotions and if someone pissed you, you would attack and maybe kill.Cortex stops you as it switches on what we call 'logic'.'I'm pissed but I wont kill the guy because I can go to prison'.' Cortex is the filter that differ you from the animal but cortex can be overriden by more primitive emotional brain, it's then when we 'lose control'.
Beta males are men without mindsight, they let their emotions flow from primitive part of the brain and they are drifted by them like log in ocean.Love,desire for sex and validation,fear to lose mate ... take over their cortex - they don't process it enough.Game is switching on mindsight and using cortex to filter and control emotions and feelings.

Now here is my theory ... why girls are driven to men who 'play' and resent the men who pour their heart on them ? Women are known to be excited about the dark triad men like manipulators,serial killers,ceos(highly functional psychopats) and aren't by nice guys, why they despise men who beg them to come back after breakup ? Which seems counter-intuitive but it is not - if you use cortex more than others to filter and control emotions - it implies high emotional or social intelligence and it implies powerful person.
A potential male who can manipulate and control others to achive what he wants (he will get more resources) and is not easily overriden by primitive emotional brain.

Game = mindsight

Interesting post. Keep in mind this is an incredibly over-simplified account of how the brain / consciousness works.
Still, you bring forward a very interesting theory on the correlation between game and transcending your primal emotions and instead letting logical reasoning take place.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Game = mindsight

So what you're saying is the urge to fuck is a primal urge controlled by the most primitive parts of the brain.

Yep.

But the fact you spent so much effort on that post tells me that you should be spending more time out gaming and less time on this forum.

Game = mindsight

I'm saying ... you should read the book too as it seems you aren't using your cortex enough to filter your emotional state as I smell some kind of irritation in your fatherish advice about how I waste my priceless time.

It's good karma for me and worth my time.I got priceless information from this forum and I'm trying to give back.It's better to recommend some good self improvemement book to the community than rather machinegun some random BS.

Game = mindsight

Quote: (04-03-2015 08:50 AM)Wolfy Wrote:  

...it seems you aren't using your cortex enough to filter your emotional state as I smell some kind of irritation in your fatherish advice about how I waste my priceless time.

Wowzer

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”