rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trevor Noah - New Daily Show Host, about to face the wrath of SJWs

For those who don't know, Jon Stewart is stepping down from the Daily Show and coming in to replace him is the fairly unknown Trevor Noah.

To say Noah was on people's radar is an understatement - as this came as a surprise to everyone.

Unfortunately for Noah, several tweets he made- some as old as 4 YEARS AGO are coming back to haunt him.

http://www.avclub.com/article/trevor-noa...eed-217307

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jaimieetkin/some....reMDRMV40

You don't have to click the links- here are some choice quotes:

Quote:Quote:

[Image: CBZvscXWQAA468j.jpg]

[Image: CBZKZJEUgAAKEae.jpg:large][/b]

So I must make my woman fear my penis? RT @UberFacts: The more you fear something, the bigger it appears.

A hot white woman with ass is like a unicorn. Even if you do see one, you'll probably never get to ride it.

"Oh yeah the weekend. People are gonna get drunk & think that I'm sexy!" - fat chicks everywhere.

So she gets fat? RT @missdanibagel: When a woman is loved correctly, she becomes 10 times the woman she was before

I mean it's clear he's joking (half joking), but do people really have to get up in arms about this?

Actually yes they do- Noah, forgot to praise feminism and the rest of the SJW overlords. http://www.returnofkings.com/26986/why-f...-feminists

Aren't SJWs part of the Daily Show's core demographic?

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

He's a funny guy. Looks like the daily show might be looking more into international issues. He's very good at stand up but seemed a bit camera shy on his daily show appearance.

I remember when black people used to get a pass saying "offensive" things.

The repeated Jewish barbs are a little off-putting but who gives a shit, the dude was obviously fucking around. His mom is half Jewish.

The dude is mixed race from South Africa--this'll blow over pretty quick.

If a guy like Jimmy Fallon had posted this shit his career would take a nosedive.

Surprised that these people aren't vetted beforehand.

I like this guy already.

It's interesting because this is coming off the heels of Jamie Foxx's recent run-in with the SJW mob concerning his jokes about Bruce Jenner a few days ago.

More and more, black guys are not getting a pass for saying politically incorrect things. All the well, because this will drive them further away from the leftist coalition. They're already less likely to be pussies anyway since they aren't nearly as brainwashed and guilt-ridden as white guys are, which is why they're far more likely to be "homophobic" (really usually meaning they disapprove of the gay lifestyle being splashed everywhere).

It'll be interesting to see how this might play out in the political realm in the future, but I don't expect it to change significantly by 2016. Nevertheless, we are going to get stronger as a result of this.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

I can't wait for this to heat up. I want to see how SJW's will attack a part Jew African, from South Africa, without burning themselves.

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Fuck them. Anyone with enough personality to be able to host the Daily Show won't pass all the retroactive tests.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

This seems like a publicity stunt. I'd never heard of this guy or who was going hosting the daily show. After a couple off tweets were discovered now he and the Daily Show are back in the news. Reminds me of that epic thread about twitter SJWs and how they do all the advertising for you.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (03-31-2015 04:10 PM)vinman Wrote:  

That video was funny as hell! I live in Miami and I am the same color he is and cuban people come up to me speaking spanish constantly, I always have to tell them I am a black dude from Detroit! Trevor better not apologize or they will hound him about every joke from here on out.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

The only time you can get away with making jokes about Jews in the mainstream media is if you're a self deprecating Jewish comedian or something. This Noah guy doesn't pass the color test for looking the part (he doesn't look like Seinfeld or something) so he's not going to get a free pass.

On the other hand you can openly rag on asians, indians, and sometimes even arabs and get a free pass in the media.

This is the sort of SJW double standard that exists out there.

This dude is not funny at all -- he has no comedic bite or edge. He has the deadliest quality to a comedian, which is vagueness. None of his impressions jump or hit, and the most that can be said is that he's a got a minimal and very flat polish. I'm no fan of Jon Stewart but at least his nasty mug was a very definite thing and he had a particular presence. This kid doesn't have it.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

CNN has chimed in, in typical CNN fashion, lamenting that The Daily Show didn't replace Stewart with a woman:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/30/opinions/s...aily-show/

As a person-of-color, African-American, veteran minority journalist and longtime enthusiast of all things "Daily Show," I am of course as happy, proud and thrilled as the wife of a successful Apollo astronaut over the impending ascension of Trevor Noah, the biracial comedian from South Africa, to Jon Stewart's anchor chair on what's believed by many to be the most trusted half-hour of news and information in America.

As a person who believes in fair play and equal opportunity for all, I am also moved to wonder when a woman will get the chance to preside over a talk show after sunset?

I thought being anti-Jew and pro-Muslim was the recent "cause" of the SJWs? They seem to love Iran these days.

Quote: (03-31-2015 06:06 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

I thought being anti-Jew and pro-Muslim was the recent "cause" of the SJWs? They seem to love Iran these days.

Not in the media. The media still follows a pretty classic SWPL liberal narrative. Which means Jews>feminism>gays>"people of color ie. blacks and latinos">everyone else.

In academia the trend is definitely anti-israel (not exactly anti-Jew) and pro-muslim because it's full of white ultra liberals and self hating Jew types.

Quote: (03-31-2015 05:28 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

This dude is not funny at all -- he has no comedic bite or edge. He has the deadliest quality to a comedian, which is vagueness. None of his impressions jump or hit, and the most that can be said is that he's a got a minimal and very flat polish. I'm no fan of Jon Stewart but at least his nasty mug was a very definite thing and he had a particular presence. This kid doesn't have it.

OUCH Lizard! If he is anything like that stand up video, he probably needs some time to develop a groove or comfort level. Your observation is still keen though.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

If I wanted to listen to a smug foreigner talking down to the U.S. I'd listen to Piers Morgan. At least with Jon Stewart you knew he loved the place and that his criticism was constructive.

"well you know how the Swiss love chocolate"

I lold

For people who claim to not place any importance or discriminate based on skin color they seem to love to reference their skin color. Her first 3 adjectives used to describe herself are all referencing her skin color. Person of color, African American, minority.

Quote: (03-31-2015 05:30 PM)DrewP Wrote:  

CNN has chimed in, in typical CNN fashion, lamenting that The Daily Show didn't replace Stewart with a woman:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/30/opinions/s...aily-show/

As a person-of-color, African-American, veteran minority journalist and longtime enthusiast of all things "Daily Show," I am of course as happy, proud and thrilled as the wife of a successful Apollo astronaut over the impending ascension of Trevor Noah, the biracial comedian from South Africa, to Jon Stewart's anchor chair on what's believed by many to be the most trusted half-hour of news and information in America.

As a person who believes in fair play and equal opportunity for all, I am also moved to wonder when a woman will get the chance to preside over a talk show after sunset?

The only woman I ever found funny is dead (Joan Rivers).

Years ago in London I used to work with a black Jamaican Jewish Lesbian. Her girlfriend was a Muslim Pakistani Lesbian. Should I put one or both of them forward for the job? I think they tick all the SJW diversity boxes. They're not funny (they're not trying to be), but then again, that never stopped a lot of female "comedians" getting gigs on TV shows.

Quote: (03-31-2015 06:58 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (03-31-2015 05:28 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

OUCH Lizard! If he is anything like that stand up video, he probably needs some time to develop a groove or comfort level. Your observation is still keen though.

TK, not to rag on the millennials too much, but his face and manner bear the marks of vagueness and insipidity that characterize so many of his generation.

It's true that some comedians don't come into their own until they have been slow cooked in time, and often enough in thwarted ambition and failure, and reduced to a sufficiently astringent and nasty essence. But guys like Richard Pryor, Andrew Dice Clay, or Eddie Murphy had real bite and character as young men -- something that seems almost impossible now. As for this dude, I don't much like him and am not holding out a lot of hope.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Quote: (03-31-2015 07:07 PM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

If I wanted to listen to a smug foreigner talking down to the U.S. I'd listen to Piers Morgan. At least with Jon Stewart you knew he loved the place and that his criticism was constructive.

That is going to be Noah's biggest problem when it comes to credibility with the mainstream. It's hard to listen to cultural criticism coming from someone who comes from a country where necklacing is still in fashion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing

South Africa is just one big violent ghetto with gated communities. This is why their citizens flee to Asia, Australia, or anywhere else asap.

You just know this guy would be kicking and screaming if they deported him back to South Africa.

John Oliver is also making hay with the smug foreigner doing fake news routine.

And hilariously yet inevitably, Comedy Central panders to diversity dogma and appoints a mixed race Jewish South African to succeed Jon Stewart, and there are complaints that it wasn't a woman too. Who didn't see that one coming? SJWs truly will complain about anything.