rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with racist male cockblockers

You getting into your zone at a bar - 95% of the bar is white, the remaining 5% are black/asian/latino.

Then some loser, perhaps half drunk, doesn't like to see you doing well. He starts heckling you in front of the girl you are talking to. He talks so loud half the bar hears him, nobody reacts.

He attacks you solely based on the race card, i.e.

'White girls shouldn't be talking to black monkeys'

'chinky chong, chong chong. Why you talking to this chinky chong?'

'This guy looks like am oily cheap Mexican taxi driver. Why you talking to him?'

You are gaming alone and he has a few friends with him, and you can't judge how far they are willing to back him in a fight.

How would you react?

I would just ignore him.

In preparation for where this thread will end up:
[Image: popcorn3.gif]

I'd probably call him out on it. Chances are the girl you are with will put him on blast anyways. But I'm a privileged white hetero-normative cisgender male so what would I know.

WWLDD

What would Little Dark do ?

Possible options (I may be leaving some out)

-Smile and shrug it off/Ignore it

-Play along ("Hey, if she wants some taxi driver dick in her life don't stop her from getting some!")

-Deconstruct his game by raising the curtain on him:

"Hey bro you got it confused. You're not supposed to neg the dudes you're supposed to neg the chicks!...unless...you're trying to game me?!?"

"Somebody sounds threatened. Why you cockblocking bro?"

"Pulling the race card. Classy move."

"Ahh, ethnic jokes. So clever man."

What gif did Tuth decide on for the next big troll?

I would order a round of ban hammers.

[Image: 7-popcorn-gif.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Great responses from Mister X, thanks.

Ha! That's newbie mode.

Hard mode is being non-white/non-asian in Asia.

Fortunately no one tries to cockblock me. Just strange looks of approval (my man!), disapproval (she must love some black dick), and surprise (tell me how you did it so I can too!).

I come off as fairly unapproachable so I guess that helps.

I haven't been to China yet. I'll go with my Chinese LTR. That will be interesting.

Quote: (03-22-2015 11:15 PM)Swordfish Wrote:  

You getting into your zone at a bar - 95% of the bar is white, the remaining 5% are black/asian/latino.

Then some loser, perhaps half drunk, doesn't like to see you doing well. He starts heckling you in front of the girl you are talking to. He talks so loud half the bar hears him, nobody reacts.

He attacks you solely based on the race card, i.e.

'White girls shouldn't be talking to black monkeys'

'chinky chong, chong chong. Why you talking to this chinky chong?'

'This guy looks like am oily cheap Mexican taxi driver. Why you talking to him?'

You are gaming alone and he has a few friends with him, and you can't judge how far they are willing to back him in a fight.

How would you react?

Like this:

[Image: giphy.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Use it as an opportunity to escalate things with her and leave the situation. It will show her you are above the bullshit and give you an excuse to take her somewhere else earlier.