rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thank you to the men out there, whom I hated once

To whom it may concern.
To a community that I am not really a part of.

For most of my life, I have been running around with a hatred for hot girls and successful men. I reckon that it is something a lot of men have to deal with.

I think I found the reason why and I'm free of it right now. Don't know how long it will last, so I want to use this chance to tell all of you that I love reading your success stories. Maybe for the first time since long.

I love seeing you guys rock the world. I love seeing happy men who live joyful lives. I love you who are strong enough to take from life what you want. I am glad that you exist because it makes me believe in goodness. I love those of you who are brave enough to stand behind your words and not be slaves to their emotions even when you hit rock bottom. I love you guys. Tell me I'm gay, I don't give a damn.

The regret over my missing success was never my own - it was always just some contrived wish to be perfect. Not for myself. I needed to be a man only to please women. I have written an article about that stupid hatred. To those whom it may interest:
http://manwithoutfather.com/2015/03/20/h...uche-bags/

I'm 25, have a virtually nonexistent sex-life and I don't care. The regret is not mine. The hate is not mine. It's as if I am waking up from a deep sleep to realize that I exist. And I'm fucking glad I exist. Red pill? You bet. The world is mine for the taking and whatever I cannot achieve, another man will. And that's great and the only consolation I need. Thank you to everybody out there who keeps the fire in himself burning and spreading the truth. Way to go.

Tom

Book discussion platform: Alpha Book Club
Blog: Man Without Father

When I was blue pill, I didn't like guys who were cocky, aggressive, and dominant in a certain way. There were plenty of cool guys who went after what they wanted, and I was fine with them, but there is a category of guys who are dicks, that I thought were just useless. I now see that many of those guys are high achievers, and their aggressiveness and dominant behavior serves them well, and they tend to get a lot of girls, and do well in the work place. Some of the ones I saw were enlisted men in the Army, with about 10 years in. I imagine this attitude is very useful on the battlefield.
Now that I've taken the red pill, I can see the strengths these guys project. I think in some cases they may be rude to people who deserve better, but over all I think they have a lot of positive strengths as men, that I can respect and emulate. It's guys like these who go after what they want and make the world work. I've tried to develop this kind of drive, and willingness to push hard for what I want to accomplish.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Quote: (03-20-2015 09:45 PM)TomArrow Wrote:  

Tom

Hey Tom, You're ONLY 25 so thats good, hope you realize that you can bang 19 year old sluts till your mid 50s and beyond if you take care of yourself. Are you working towards bringing any ladies in your life? (For bang purposes of course) How about making money and allocating time to travel?

If not, then take some time and look around and take some action.

Good luck!

Isaiah 4:1

Congrats to the beginning transformation.

Game teaches us that all men can become way more successful with women and beyond.

https://holisticgame.wordpress.com/category/podcast/

One of the 2 guys from Holistic Game lost his virginity at 24 and is now slaying pussy left and right a few years later. 24 is nothing to a man - that's essentially a 16 year old woman.

Go forth and prosper.

Thanks for the encouraging words guys, even when I don't think they're necessary. Regret is for pussies. On the other hand, you may have meant them as a challenge. Which I will consider accepting.

@RoastBeefCurtains4Me:
Yeah, I used to be annoyed by those guys. Ironically, I am like that myself from time to time. Today, I try to enjoy the show and learn.

@CJ_W:
Not in any manner that would bring real results. I bowed over to the lewd nurse at the dentists and asked her whether she had ever been fucked at work. She laughed and said "No? And it will never happen." What a killjoy. She seemed a bit embarrassed afterwards. Oh well, so much more fun than being nice.

@Zelcorpion:
Huh, I lost my virginity at 23 when I visited a pen friend of mine. I stayed overnight and fucked her the same day. What I loved more than the fucking was the excitement of going further and further and staking out the limits. Despite that sexual anxiety I was absolutely cool about it, without game - at least not more than a few tidbits I may have grasped on the internet and subconsciously applied.
To me, meeting my dad - a convinced libertarian - and reading Atlas Shrugged had given me all the inner game I needed.
Thanks for the link.

Book discussion platform: Alpha Book Club
Blog: Man Without Father