rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A gold digger.how to recognize?

there is a girl who lives in another city,and is talking to me on phone since four months,she says she wants to meet me...and she is planing to come to my city.

she shows very good interest.

but guess what.

through her talk....she sounds a gold digger.

she knows that i have a business of cars,and now she is asking for a favour that she needs a car.

its almost 90 percent proved to me (through her talk) that she is a money grabing and she might not have interest in my personality.

but iam not quiting talking to her...because all i want a close fuck deal with her....she sounds agree...but on the other hand..she is demanding.

what should i do?....should i straight away tell her that iam not that kind of guy who support girls financially and roll over all my cards?

or should i stop responding?
or should i continue?
the reason iam still stick with her because i think 'what if she is not gold digger?'

any help would be appreciated.

also,please tell me how to recognize that girl is actually interested in YOU and not a gold digger or she is a gold digger.

How do you recognize a gold digger?

She has 2 breasts and a vagina.

Quote: (01-02-2009 04:07 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

How do you recognize a gold digger?

She has 2 breasts and a vagina.

great.

and how to recognizE YOU?

SHe ain't goin out with no broke niggaz?

"For the true meaning of victory ask the defeated warrior"

Why are you even concerning yourself with this issue? Do what you need to do to close the deal then move on.

Quote: (01-05-2009 12:38 PM)Trotter Wrote:  

Why are you even concerning yourself with this issue? Do what you need to do to close the deal then move on.

Exactly, except don't buy her a car!

You can lead her on that you will help her, get the bang, then dump her. Whatever you do, DON'T HELP HER.

What's the point of getting rich and not making full use of all that it can bring you? [Image: wink.gif]
ie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVSXCW67uhw

Fuck her but don't buy the car. Sounds easy enuff, and many a richman has met their gold diggin awful personality wife this way. It's like heroin man, you think you can hit it once and quit, but these bitches are pros. Chances are she's been doing this since daddy wuz buying her tea sets, she's probly a lifetime ahead of ya in this dept dude.

Quote: (01-09-2009 07:53 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

You can lead her on that you will help her, get the bang, then dump her. Whatever you do, DON'T HELP HER.

Exactly my thoughts! Use your "higher value" to get what you want (pussy) and then use it to your advantage. Women use their vagina for all of their power, without it, they would have nothing.

Miami Goldiggers are fucking ruthless. You can identify them easily. Her first words to you will be "So, what kind of car you drive?" or "I need a sugar daddy" that direct, and straight to your face, no beating around the bush for them.

Mixx

"You can identify them easily. Her first words to you will be "So, what kind of car you drive?" or "I need a sugar daddy" "

Hell yeah. Tons of Gold Diggers out there. Even more since the Down Economy. Personally, I have gone "long" Gold Diggers (so to speak).

I wrote a great Data Sheet on swooping Gold Diggers a while back

Platinum Diggers: http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2007/01/pla...ggers.html

Gold diggers are generally incredibly easy to fuck, without giving up more than the price of a few drinks. This may or may not continue over 2 dates. All girls are gold diggers to a small extent, and so this works with most women. But to a larger extent with women who are primarily set on the material resource game.The only issue is finding out what her gold digger status is. In most areas, its still not PC to be a gold digger, and so you will rarely get that direct admission that Mixx is used to in Miami. But its not hard to find out what the score is.

Usually, if you start casually talking about stuff like jewelry, she will tip her hand with something like "I love jewelry". Bang. There you go. Gold digger, with 95% certainty.

You can mention how you have to get used to not wearing a watch, because it's getting repaired. And how its so hard to find a well made watch these days. You love yours, and so your paying $600 to get it fixed. She'll probably bite, and you can gauge her gold digging values by what she reveals as you both start talking about jewelry. Or, even easier, you can just compliment her on a piece of jewelry that she's wearing, as gold diggers tend to wear their best jewelry when out on a first date or when dressed to find a sugar daddy. Ask her questions about it, and see where she takes the conversation. Also, gold diggers generally dress like cheap whores (because they generally don't have much money or class), at least around here. That's another huge red flag. Of course there is another tier of of upper class gold digger, commonly divorcees or daughters of rich men, but they are less common and harder to find unless you know where to look.

Now that you know her gold digger status, the next and final step is to just feed the greed. Easy enough. She'll inevitably want to know what you do, in as much detail as possible. It won't be pretentious, because she wants to find that sugar-daddy more than anything. So feel free to feed her as much BS as she needs, while staying believable and a bit cryptic. It usually doesn't take too much around here, but I can see how you might need to DHV a bit more in Miami. Its not so much how much you say, but that what you say triggers her gold digging instinct.

Remember this: Unless your dealing with the rare intelligent (in a business sense) woman, you can say shit which most business people would shrug off as meaningless or probable bullshit. To these women, with the business sense of an average 15 year old, what she hears is much more important than what you actually say. So, if I said "I just authored a book, which is about to be released" (I commonly use this because I actually did) this lights up the eyes of most gold diggers, as they think "status" and "money" when they hear "book author" (especially because I mention that its in Real Estate. You can say that its in Natural Resource Investing, or something else that has to do with money). Most rational business minded people would think "long shot" and "scraping by". But remember that gold diggers want to believe, and most don't know shit about the real world of making money.

There are a ton of variations on this BS. Just use the language of the wealthy and money, that she will inevitably know little about other than it sounds like money. Keywords like: IPO, author, enterprise level application, Investing, consulting, blah, blah, blah... will usually just translate it into "money, money, money" in her mind. Add two parts alcohol, some dirty dancing at an after hours club, and get ready to reap the harvest of your seeds after only one or two dates. Remember that you are triggering her 'provider' attraction signals, and not the primal alpha attraction that will lead to throwing away all inhibitions as soon as possible. Therefore, she will strategize (ironically by trying to raise her value by sometimes playing harder to get - ha) which is why I say that sometimes it takes more than one night. But as long as you pepper in some legitimate direct style game on top of the provider BS, than she should soak her panties through with the thought of the prospect of a guy with money who also talks to her like the dirty sex object that she is.

I love gold diggers, because they are just so fucking easy. Their strategy leaves them vulnerable. And don't feel bad int he least. They decide to play a game, and I just try to play it better. Remember, that its important to not try to sound like you are trying to impress her. Be somewhat cryptic, but still give the necessary information. And dress the part. You should look like you make money, and maybe have just come from doing so. You won't be convincing if you look like you should be on the Jersey Shore or sitting at the end of the corner bar. That means nice shoes/loafers, slacks (no jeans), and a nice shirt at minimum. Unless the girl is just real young, and has absolutely zero clue.

Hydro,

Good post. Its all in the "verbal cues". Saying things like:

"I keep an apartment here" (When out of town, let's say when you are visiting Miami Beach from LA)

"I just came from a meeting with my accountants and legal team"

"I was at the stables all day just hanging out with jockeys and some fellow owners"

Or even a simple: "I live in Beverly Hills most of the year"

All work wonders.

And in America, with with women being 85% Obese and 15% Gold Digger, you better get your Platinum Digger Game up to snuff, Oh my Brothers.

Side note: The Custom Suit really makes a difference on this one.

Side note II: There are some really advanced Gold Diggers that Do know what they are doing. They go on tour.

Quote: (03-21-2011 01:28 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Side note II: There are some really advanced Gold Diggers that Do know what they are doing. They go on tour.

A few of these(by a few I mean many thousands) like to congregate here:

http://www.balleralert.com/

I'm fairly sure this is the biggest congregation of groupies/gold-diggers online. They're not only talking about athletes on that site either-all men(of all races) with money are fair game, and that includes "corporate ballers"(lawyers, doctors, bankers, etc) who are discussed in great detail. If you want some detailed insight into the mind of the groupie/gold diggers, search around and read through those blogs and forums. All of their strategies/theories are detailed and discussed ad infinitum on the site by the women themselves(including a few older women who are, like G said, true pros).

Note: Most of the members of this community are black. That being said, the strategies they lay out are used by gold-diggers of all races and ethnicities, so its still useful even if you're not after black girls. There are a decent number of latinas there, though I don't see many white girls. Like I said, though-it is still useful.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

There are NO such thing as "golddiggers"....just guys who are "goldiggees".

Quote: (03-21-2011 02:32 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

A few of these(by a few I mean many thousands) like to congregate here:

http://www.balleralert.com/

I'm fairly sure this is the biggest congregation of groupies/gold-diggers online. They're not only talking about athletes on that site either-all men(of all races) with money are fair game, and that includes "corporate ballers"(lawyers, doctors, bankers, etc) who are discussed in great detail. If you want some detailed insight into the mind of the groupie/gold diggers, search around and read through those blogs and forums. All of their strategies/theories are detailed and discussed ad infinitum on the site by the women themselves(including a few older women who are, like G said, true pros).

Note: Most of the members of this community are black. That being said, the strategies they lay out are used by gold-diggers of all races and ethnicities, so its still useful even if you're not after black girls. There are a decent number of latinas there, though I don't see many white girls. Like I said, though-it is still useful.

Trust me when I say that most women on that site, while I don't doubt know what money smells like, are specifically are the type that are ripe to exploit. Against a guy that knows how to play with gold diggers, they aren't the higher class type that would be a worthy opponent. The women there are the same lower class club going hookers that are everywhere and can be easily taken down by a put together guy of average means, precisely because they are gold diggers. Now, if they are specifically looking to date an athlete or music star then that's something else. But that's not realistic for most of them.

hell yeah there are. ha...I think a lot of them put up advertisements too. But in the realm of legitimately advanced girls, you have ladies that were raised upper class or even attended ivies. These girls know what real money looks and sounds like. Its hard to fool these women, and they aren't on that hoochie website referred to above.

"hell yeah there are. ha...I think a lot of them put up advertisements too. But in the realm of legitimately advanced girls, you have ladies that were raised upper class or even attended ivies. These girls know what real money looks and sounds like. Its hard to fool these women, and they aren't on that hoochie website referred to above."

Right.

The ones I am referring to are the ones you see at The Kentucky Derby, (maybe) a De La Hoya fight in Vegas, Mansion gigs in LA, heavy charity events (usually involving horses), Art gigs, St. Tropez, then Monaco, then St. Moritz or Gstaad in Wintertime.

Many times these girls came from upperclass families but their families wealth has diminished over the years.

This is real high level of the Game sh*t I am talking about here.

The kind of level were Fuzzy Top Hats, eyeliner, tribal tattoos, tri-colore hair and glittery shirts won't even get you into the parking lot of the stadium where the Game is played.

I am slowly working on "safe cracking" this level as we speak.

For The People, of course.

Quote: (03-21-2011 03:14 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Trust me when I say that most women on that site, while I don't doubt know what money smells like, are specifically are the type that are ripe to exploit. Against a guy that knows how to play with gold diggers, they aren't the higher class type that would be a worthy opponent.

Ah, ok, nevermind then. The ones I'm referring to seemed to be the more common type of hoochie/golddigger, but I suppose you're right in saying that they would be pretty easy opponents. I failed to notice that you meant to focus on rarer, more worthy prey.

You're right about them attending Ivies from time to time, btw. I can think of a couple of examples of these on my own campus. This is a good hunting ground for these women, as most guys here stand no chance against them.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (03-21-2011 05:43 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (03-21-2011 03:14 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Trust me when I say that most women on that site, while I don't doubt know what money smells like, are specifically are the type that are ripe to exploit. Against a guy that knows how to play with gold diggers, they aren't the higher class type that would be a worthy opponent.

Ah, ok, nevermind then. The ones I'm referring to seemed to be the more common type of hoochie/golddigger, but I suppose you're right in saying that they would be pretty easy opponents. I failed to notice that you meant to focus on rarer, more worthy prey.

I think you had me right the first time. Sure, I'd prefer more worthwhile prey, I guess. I mean a gold digger is a gold digger. I don't really aspire to any of them, but if I see one who I can game than I will, just because doing so is almost formulaic. It seems like there is almost no real finesse required. You just have to convey that you have money, that you are willing to spend it on them in the future (key - the future), and she has to find you reasonably fuckable. This is where game will help., You generally just can't convey money/status and get hot gold diggers. Otherwise, every middle aged doctor would be awash in young pussy. They are not. The higher end gold digger's are more rare. The common gold digger is to whom I was referring, in terms of being easy to bang. And who I most often run into. After all, I'm in Philadelphia and not SoCal, NYC, Miami, LA, etc... Most of the gold diggers I know look just like the girls on that site that you mentioned. Lower/ lower-middle class hoochies who will suck your balls dry if she thinks that you might be her golden ticket.

The 'higher end' gold diggers around here would probably be middle-aged upper class divorcee's. Not exactly worthwhile. At best, a worthwhile 'higher end'(I almost have to stifle laughter) gold digger around here would be a younger upper class educated girls who have gone pro. Its not common but it happens, as there are a lot of rich girls who come here to go to college at the two local ivies or the one or two other better Universities around here. Sometimes you'll see them offering straight prostitution services. Others just look to marry within their class, or marry up if they are on scholarship. This is a working class town and so there is much less of a 'leisure class' here than there would be in any of the more international cities, and therefore the random higher end gold digger is almost nonexistent here unless they are college students or divorcee's.

Quote: (03-21-2011 10:39 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Miami Goldiggers are fucking ruthless. You can identify them easily. Her first words to you will be "So, what kind of car you drive?" or "I need a sugar daddy" that direct, and straight to your face, no beating around the bush for them.

Mixx

At least they are honest. I can always respect a frank ho.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (03-25-2011 03:01 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Mixx

Problem is that the bitch telling you this would likely be a 6 or a 7 at most!! And that, is what pisses me off! 6's acting like 10's in Miami! Grrrrrrrr [Image: angry.gif]

Mixx

Quote: (03-25-2011 03:10 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (03-25-2011 03:01 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Mixx

Problem is that the bitch telling you this would likely be a 6 or a 7 at most!! And that, is what pisses me off! 6's acting like 10's in Miami! Grrrrrrrr [Image: angry.gif]

Mixx

You know the funny thing is, I don't care how hot or how ugly she is, whether she is a 3 or a 10, any woman that taps a man pockets for change to me gets no respect from me.

There's something inside me that turns cold when I know a woman is trying to run a trick move on me. I have no qualms on cheating on her or gaming on her once I know that is what she is.

In this day and era, with men and women by and large getting equal pay, it is parasitic for a woman to be a gold digger. Once I went into a stripclub near Brampton and this stripper came over and said "Would I like a dance?"
I told her that I wanted to see something shake and some flesh oscillating.
She looked at me in disgust and told me in a supercilious tone that she is a dancer, not someone who 'shakes'.

I thought to myself what audacity this ho has. Blow me and all my padres and let me nutt and be gone.

My point is, I don't excuse gold digging based on looks at all.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Do not buy her anything over $50-$100.Ever.No cars,no computers.Possibly a used cell phone ,but only a pre-paid one and not over $100 (and only then for her B-day,Valentines Day or Christmas.No items ever over $100.Dont forget this.I forgot this one time and never again (and I still see her) so it's possible to put your foot down and they still want to bang you).They will respect you more and still bang you.Buy her a pair of jeans!

Quote: (03-28-2011 04:12 PM)mdr2004 Wrote:  

Do not buy her anything over $50-$100.Ever.No cars,no computers.

I'd say it is stupid to give a girl more money than you'd give a hooker.
Unfortunately, this is yet another typical Western man trap - a lot of them try to "own" the hooker, by giving her money so she wouldn't fuck anyone else. How stupid.