rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tokyo: What I do and What I should do

So I moved to Tokyo 20 days ago, staying for 6 month for an Architecture internship ( hopefully will stay here forever) and I'v been practicing my game for 8 month or so. I was in Scotland when I started gaming and I had a rough 2 month or so before I started to see some results. I've been reading Gamblers natural game and recently been introduced to Roosh's style of gaming so I want to share with you guys what I tried and hope that someone would point out how to improve.

I've been doing daytime approaches and been stacking numbers and line contacts, but the flakiness is godly here. I met a girl at a bookstore where I wanted to grab a japanese learning book, and asked her to help me out grab something since it was all in Japanese. She barely understands English and still we stood there for 20 minutes laughing and interacting and after I found what I was looking for, I asked her out for a coffee at a starbucks nearby, she agreed and we stayed there for 2 hours with google translate and had a blast..took her number..I left and to be honest it felt rather tiring to go out again when we can barely communicate.

I keep going on weekends to a really nice bar where foreigners and japanese who can speak some English hangout and I keep doing approaches and I take the girl to a club or so we have a blast, but then it is a number with a flake as usual. I believe my problem is with escalating. Especially because I know the Japanese culture is a little strict and I don't want to cause trouble or anything. I had no problems escalating in Scotland maybe because girls there are straightforward and there would be no shame in that. So if anyone has some tips regarding escalating or picking up Japanese girls in general that would be great. I've read most of the threads on these forums, but I think my problem is more specific.

Also for some reason girls here pick up a nice guy/gentleman kind of vibe and don't get me wrong I don't want to be an asshole but is it possible to be giving out these vibes and still be able to get that girl in the sack? let me know guys what you think

The RawGod Handy Dandy Formula For Banging Japanese Women
(or women of any other ethnicity)

Step 1
Invite them in to your place

Step 2
Sit next to them on your couch, get close to them and escalate

Step 3
Fade to black

"Gentleman", "strict Japanese culture" are not useful constructs. Do avoid being all over women in public though. A little confident touch to show you are a man, then you bring them to your salon d'amour.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I suggest also scouting around the area where you live and find the bars/restaurants which have sofa seating, then bring your dates to those places if you don't take them directly to your house first. When you arrive at the venue, tell her that you will sit next to her on the couch because you don't like to shout across the table. Although you shouldn't make out in public in Japan (in most, but not all situations), you can still escalate the kino normally in public with touching hands, knees, wrists, etc. Once you have it going on, isolate at your place, then quickly escalate as RawGod said.

Quote: (03-15-2015 06:38 AM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

I suggest also scouting around the area where you live and find the bars/restaurants which have sofa seating, then bring your dates to those places if you don't take them directly to your house first. When you arrive at the venue, tell her that you will sit next to her on the couch because you don't like to shout across the table. Although you shouldn't make out in public in Japan (in most, but not all situations), you can still escalate the kino normally in public with touching hands, knees, wrists, etc. Once you have it going on, isolate at your place, then quickly escalate as RawGod said.

Also Id suggest really working that internship so that you can stay there indefinably, Living there really helps you get hose notches, as you'll pretty much be forced to learn the language.

Quote: (03-15-2015 03:34 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

The RawGod Handy Dandy Formula For Banging Japanese Women
(or women of any other ethnicity)

Step 1
Invite them in to your place

Step 2
Sit next to them on your couch, get close to them and escalate

Step 3
Fade to black

"Gentleman", "strict Japanese culture" are not useful constructs. Do avoid being all over women in public though. A little confident touch to show you are a man, then you bring them to your salon d'amour.

You don't get a drink with them at a nearby bar etc... first? You just invite them over?? I never thought of it like that.

Isaiah 4:1

Quote: (03-15-2015 03:17 AM)merzk Wrote:  

So I moved to Tokyo 20 days ago, staying for 6 month for an Architecture internship ( hopefully will stay here forever) and I'v been practicing my game for 8 month or so. I was in Scotland when I started gaming and I had a rough 2 month or so before I started to see some results. I've been reading Gamblers natural game and recently been introduced to Roosh's style of gaming so I want to share with you guys what I tried and hope that someone would point out how to improve.

I've been doing daytime approaches and been stacking numbers and line contacts, but the flakiness is godly here. I met a girl at a bookstore where I wanted to grab a japanese learning book, and asked her to help me out grab something since it was all in Japanese. She barely understands English and still we stood there for 20 minutes laughing and interacting and after I found what I was looking for, I asked her out for a coffee at a starbucks nearby, she agreed and we stayed there for 2 hours with google translate and had a blast..took her number..I left and to be honest it felt rather tiring to go out again when we can barely communicate.

I keep going on weekends to a really nice bar where foreigners and japanese who can speak some English hangout and I keep doing approaches and I take the girl to a club or so we have a blast, but then it is a number with a flake as usual. I believe my problem is with escalating. Especially because I know the Japanese culture is a little strict and I don't want to cause trouble or anything. I had no problems escalating in Scotland maybe because girls there are straightforward and there would be no shame in that. So if anyone has some tips regarding escalating or picking up Japanese girls in general that would be great. I've read most of the threads on these forums, but I think my problem is more specific.

Also for some reason girls here pick up a nice guy/gentleman kind of vibe and don't get me wrong I don't want to be an asshole but is it possible to be giving out these vibes and still be able to get that girl in the sack? let me know guys what you think

Like RawGod said, Japanese people don't really escalate much in public. Lots of girls that will fuck your brains out in private would be embarrassed to kiss in a public place. Making out in a quiet bar or restaurant is a no-no, although you can do it outside where it's not too busy - grabbing her towards you in a surprise makeout can work well for example, IF the street is quiet. The key point to make is that Japanese girls are PASSIVE. They respond well to aggressive, strong men. It's very rare that they will make the first move. If she is on a date with you, assume she is interested and proceed accordingly. If she knocks you back once or twice, just try again later.

Another quick tip: put your arm around her when you walk between bars. It's a combination of gentlemanly and domineering that works well for me. Japanese guys don't really do it, so it gives them the "foreigner experience".

Also, don't do dinner dates. First dates should happen at a bar near your house. Multiple bars work even better, as they give the illusion of knowing each other longer than you have. Always get them to come to your station. Going to a generic station such as Shibuya will lead to blue balls more often than not. The bar needs to be a place where you sit next to each other, not opposite (too impersonal). Then you can do some subtle escalating and make your intentions clear.

Always have alcohol such as wine, beer and girly drinks ready at home so you can invite them over for a night cap. At the first or second bar, simply ask "Do you like Wine/Beer/Chuhai/insert drink?" When they say yes, tell them you happen to have some at your place (what a coincidence!) - "Let's go!". I've done this literally dozens of times to bang girls on the first date.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Here is how I close Japanese girls:

We're at the bar on the date. After a few drinks, I touch her hand and say to her "watachi no tokolo-de nanika nomimasu" which translates to "We will have something to drink at my place". Its not perfect Japanese but j-girls love white guys talking in broken Japanese.

I bring her back, sit her on the sofa and make two Moscow Mules. J-girls love ginger. I turn some music on, sit next to her and go for my coffee table book (see below). Its a big heavy travel book. I ask her to show me the places she wants to go, and there are several pages about Japan which she will happily expand upon and tell me about. After 15-20min I go for the makeout and its game on.

[Image: 5_journeys-of-a-lifetime-500-of-the-worl...raphic.jpg]

Journeys of a Lifetime

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Guys, thanks alot for the help will definitely try this out next weekend and let you know the results. I'm trying to focus on my internship if I'm planning to stay here so weekdays are from 10 till 9 pm work and I rather go home rest for the next day. I think my problem has always been escalating with passive girls since I fear the rejection/slap. Again thanks for the help and wait for the results [Image: wink.gif]

Why's OP been banned? Anyway was wondering what kind of game you use on J-birds? I saw a Youtube Vid a little while ago. The guy was showing off his hobbies, and making kind of stupid jokes. I'll have to try and find the video.

I would suggest reading the Bang! Japan thread all the way through.