rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh hacked?

Roosh hacked?

When I try to visit rooshv.com, I get redirected to:

http://i.imgur.com/lefLc.jpg

Did Roosh get hacked?

Roosh hacked?

Shit Roosh Hacked!

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Roosh hacked?

I got suspended because I was using too much server resources. So I upgraded the package but it will take a day or two to transfer things over, and then another day or two to change the nameservers. Should be back by Monday.

I knew this would happen eventually, which is why I host the forum on a different account. [Image: smile.gif]

Roosh hacked?

Are you fucking serious: again?! These hater-ass bitches on the web convince beta computer-nerds to attack the site, probably for little more than a kiss on the cheek and a furtive glance at their fat-tit cleavage.

I'm sure of it.

EDIT: I stand corrected. Still a good conspiracy theory though. [Image: banana.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Roosh hacked?

Quote: (05-13-2011 08:48 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Are you fucking serious: again?! These hater-ass bitches on the web convince beta computer-nerds to attack the site, probably for little more than a kiss on the cheek and a furtive glance at their fat-tit cleavage.

I'm sure of it.

EDIT: I stand corrected. Still a good conspiracy theory though. [Image: banana.gif]

yes ..that hacked page showing a pic of a tiger x a kitten has feminazi+beta male fingerprints all over it

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Roosh hacked?

Honestly I thought I was hacked again, too.

They brought the site back up until I move over onto their new server.

Roosh hacked?

Also, it's inevitable the forum will be shut down in this way too if it keeps growing the way it is. So if that happens just give me a couple days to get it back up.

Roosh hacked?

It looks like this site is experiencing rapid growth, señor

Roosh hacked?

Quote: (05-14-2011 02:46 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

It looks like this site is experiencing rapid growth, señor

That's what she said.

(sorry, couldn't resist.) [Image: tard.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Roosh hacked?

The move was a success! Let me know if anything on the blog seems broken.