rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cool Iphone apps

Cool Iphone apps

Guys,
What are some cool, fun, helpful apps for Iphones you are using now? Both free and paid apps.

My fav by far so for is Tune In Radio, it allows you to listen to radion stations from all over the world, for free. I listen to it whenever I can. I love listening to French stations for their sports/football talk shows during the morning and afternoons and at night, Rio radio stations for their talk shows, music and all. It's a free app.

What are some awesome apps that you guys are using and would recommend?

For currency conversions, I use XE, free app.
F1 Live24, for the latest F1 news.
Talking Gina is a cool and fun app, highly recommended. It's a giraffe which basically repeats whatever you say with a very cute voice. Awesome app with girls.
SpyCams, allows you to see live cams at over 100K places all over the world. Free.
CamWow, a cool app as well to take some cool pics with fun effects.
WN Mandarin, has some good basic phrases and words in Mandarin.
Japanese Lite, basic J language app. Not bad.

What are some good/cool/fun apps you're using?

Cool Iphone apps

The best/cool app I just downloaded is called talk-a-tone.

http://www.talkatone.com/

Do not confuse it with Google Voice. GV requires a number to call you back, where as talk-a-tone dials directly from the app using your GV account. [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Cool Iphone apps

Someone needs to develop a Cost Per Notch™ (CPN) App for Android.

Cool Iphone apps

@truedat Thatd be straight, I think Roosh should be all over that.

Cool Iphone apps

There's a cool pic uploader I found called Picup. It's free from the App store. You upload pics to the Internet from your iPhone and it'll give you a URL to use to post the pic in this forum.

Check it out:
http://picupapp.com/

Team Nachos

Cool Iphone apps

I don't care for the beta tone of the article, but this app sounds amazing. Shows you a map of all the girls in you immediate vicinity with open facebook profiles who have checked in at a nearby location recently using foursquare.

http://www.cultofmac.com/157641/this-cre...k-privacy/

Cool Iphone apps

I am using Duolingo app to learn french and just downloaded fac free app for the fake phone call move.

Cool Iphone apps

Quote: (05-22-2014 05:09 PM)pitt Wrote:  

I am using Duolingo app to learn french and just downloaded fac free app for the fake phone call move.
Seconded on duolingo, very useful app, it's similar to rosetta stone in that it teaches you through pictures, using the words in sentences, and speaking all at the same time.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Cool Iphone apps

Text Free - you choose a random number that the app will use to send text messages (and calls I believe, but I haven't used that yet) to anybody in your contact list. Good way to anonymously contact girls, play pranks on friends, etc...