rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anybody else get off on telling women your knowledge of how they think ?

I gotta admit I kinda do.....especially if I get rejected. I'm sure there is some insecurity I have about this, maybe it makes me feel powerful. But I feel the need to point out the obvious in what is otherwise some hidden secret women and society lie about and don't have any idea men can figure it out. And for women to see how stupid and baseless they make decisions on.

For civilizations sake, it benefits for women to see logic in their lizard brain decision making. Although they lie I also think by and large they are unaware of their subconscious. The more they are in tune with their out of date prehistoric method of selecting mates the more they will be able to overcome it and also the better it will serve them in their pursuit of commitment and thus overall ratio of males who can find partners.

I've already told one plate when she left the truth of why she is always a cum dumpster

But what do you think a girl would think if you told her "at point x in the interaction you gave me shit test and I lost frame" hahaha

Heck why do we answer shit tests anymore ? instead of agree and amplify just say "your giving me a shit test"....that's alpha. And the more common knowledge this is the less power women have over us and the less they will employ it. Shit tests should be episodes on sitcoms that everyone in society talks about. Not some hidden female tactic.

Never when rejected. That's pitiful.

However, it is good to tease women with your knowledge about them, but in a playful way.

They love that; because they know it's true.

Be careful though...this is a fast track way to have women falling in love with you before your eyes.

Whatever you do, skip the PUA lingo... e.g "shit test", "hold frame" etc.
What you'd be doing is not reflecting your knowledge about them, but regurgitating some other guy's knowledge about them, that a lot of people are familiar with from "The Game" or whatever.

I think you can accomplish what you want with more originality and style.

I was with a girl once in Niagara Falls and she was giving me all kinds of shit tests. But rather than using that term to lead her, I started reciting every article I had ever read from here and Chateau. She almost wrecked as we drove around looking for a place to eat. She sat in stunned silence for several minutes before finally saying, "How the hell do you know all of this??"

It was like a Mission: Impossible movie where the good guy reveals his strategy to the bad guy, only I'm the one holding the gun. The look on her face was priceless.

But women have pitifully short memories. I put everything I'd learned into action with her over a month just to see if she could link it all up but no, she fell for game again and again.

Are girls really aware themselves how they 'think'?

"Heck why do we answer shit tests anymore ? instead of agree and amplify just say "your giving me a shit test"....that's alpha."

No, its not alpha. Your post sounds very bitter. Don't take women so seriously. The point of understanding how women think is to sleep with them, not reason with them.

Quote: (03-08-2015 12:14 PM)Soothesayer Wrote:  

I was with a girl once in Niagara Falls and she was giving me all kinds of shit tests. But rather than using that term to lead her, I started reciting every article I had ever read from here and Chateau. She almost wrecked as we drove around looking for a place to eat. She sat in stunned silence for several minutes before finally saying, "How the hell do you know all of this??"

It was like a Mission: Impossible movie where the good guy reveals his strategy to the bad guy, only I'm the one holding the gun. The look on her face was priceless.

But women have pitifully short memories. I put everything I'd learned into action with her over a month just to see if she could link it all up but no, she fell for game again and again.

For example what did you tell her exactly?

In fits and spurts it's effective, but you don't want to play your whole hand like that. I like to do it with other women about other women. Think like this, "look at that girl there. She'll complain if I eyeball her, but deep down she knows she likes that shit!"

And the girl will be like, "hahaha, fortis you're an asshole but it's true!!"

I think small things like that let them know you're "in the know" but I don't do it in a malicious way. If you're coming at girls trying to get revenge you're off base. Just drop her and move on.

rejection is a part of the game. It sucks but we endure and survive.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

I think the idea of creating a more mainstream friendly term for shit-test would be amazing.

OP is right dancing around like a ninny for girls shit-tests.

If guys on dates or in social groups would just shame a girl on the spot it would stop alot of BS.

We need more shame.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (03-08-2015 02:41 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

I think the idea of creating a more mainstream friendly term for shit-test would be amazing.

If guys on dates or in social groups would just shame a girl on the spot it would stop alot of BS.

We need more shame.

Courtesy Mike CF

I did get to hurt another girl, who insulted my outfit. “You look like a freak,” she told me.

As I wasn’t even approaching her or talking to her, I thought maybe she was flirting. After all, her comment was entirely unprompted. What a strange way to begin a conversation with another human being.

“Thanks,” I replied.” “It’s not a compliment,” she said. “You look like you need to take a shower.”

Whether she was flirting or not, I didn’t care. This behavior was unacceptable. I lit her up:

It must suck to be you,” I started. “You came to the big city with big dreams. You come to a bar like this tonight, and it kills you that guys who look like me won’t hit on you.”
“OH, yeah, it’s such a cool bar. So cool.”
“Look at you! You’re so dim-witted you can’t even come back with anything!”
“Oh, yeah, I’m dumb-witted.”
“No! You’re dim-witted, and you don’t even know what that means. You’re so stupid and slow to process this conversation that you’ve got nothing – nothing! – to say! You came to this city as a little 22 year old, and now you’re a past-her-prime 30-year old with nothing going on in her life. You’re going to be a spinster, and you’ve got nothing for me.

Her lips quivered. No one had ever spoken to her this way. I stood my ground, without smiling or showing any emotion. She was outraged, and turned towards her group of friends.

She started trying to create drama. I heard her say to one of the guys in her group, “You wouldn’t believe what that guy just said to me!” He took one look over his shoulder, made eye contact, and realized that testing me wouldn’t be worth it.

She then begged her friends to leave. “I just want to go,” she said while stomping her little feet. As they were part of a birthday party, they wouldn’t leave.

Lacking any purpose in her own life, she remained. The used up party slut remained standing – but shaking – in silence for the rest of the night.

Some of you may say my approach is psycho. You are wrong. I am making the world a better place for you.

The women I crushed will need a self-esteem boost. Where will they get that boost? They’ll prove to me how wrong I am by fucking you.

If you want to make the world a better place, stop passing shit tests, and start punishing women who lack basic human kindness and respect.

Quote: (03-08-2015 05:02 AM)B-Nut Wrote:  

For civilizations sake, it benefits for women to see logic in their lizard brain decision making.

Impossible.

Quote: (03-08-2015 02:52 PM)pheonix500000 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-08-2015 02:41 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

We need more shame.

Courtesy Mike CF

I did get to hurt another girl, who insulted my outfit. “You look like a freak,” she told me.

As I wasn’t even approaching her or talking to her, I thought maybe she was flirting. After all, her comment was entirely unprompted. What a strange way to begin a conversation with another human being.

“Thanks,” I replied.” “It’s not a compliment,” she said. “You look like you need to take a shower.”

Whether she was flirting or not, I didn’t care. This behavior was unacceptable. I lit her up:

It must suck to be you,” I started. “You came to the big city with big dreams. You come to a bar like this tonight, and it kills you that guys who look like me won’t hit on you.”
“OH, yeah, it’s such a cool bar. So cool.”
“Look at you! You’re so dim-witted you can’t even come back with anything!”
“Oh, yeah, I’m dumb-witted.”
“No! You’re dim-witted, and you don’t even know what that means. You’re so stupid and slow to process this conversation that you’ve got nothing – nothing! – to say! You came to this city as a little 22 year old, and now you’re a past-her-prime 30-year old with nothing going on in her life. You’re going to be a spinster, and you’ve got nothing for me.

Her lips quivered. No one had ever spoken to her this way. I stood my ground, without smiling or showing any emotion. She was outraged, and turned towards her group of friends.

She started trying to create drama. I heard her say to one of the guys in her group, “You wouldn’t believe what that guy just said to me!” He took one look over his shoulder, made eye contact, and realized that testing me wouldn’t be worth it.

She then begged her friends to leave. “I just want to go,” she said while stomping her little feet. As they were part of a birthday party, they wouldn’t leave.

Lacking any purpose in her own life, she remained. The used up party slut remained standing – but shaking – in silence for the rest of the night.

Some of you may say my approach is psycho. You are wrong. I am making the world a better place for you.

The women I crushed will need a self-esteem boost. Where will they get that boost? They’ll prove to me how wrong I am by fucking you.

If you want to make the world a better place, stop passing shit tests, and start punishing women who lack basic human kindness and respect.

I think shit tests are a good thing for society. Women need a way to separate the strong men from the weak men. It's part of the mating process and honestly if your game is tight you don't really notice them.

However, there is a big difference between an innocent shit test and outright disrespect. A lot of people seem to be getting the two mixed up.

"You look like a freak" is not a shit test. That is outright disrespect. That is a good reason to steamroll someone.

American culture has a huge problem with disrespectful fucks running their mouths whenever they feel like it because they are protected and they know it.

By all means, if a bitch disrespects you hit her with a verbal backhand. Tear into her hopes and dreams and remind her that she was nothing more than a cum dumpster to the last 5 dudes that fucked her and never called her again.

Never tolerate disrespect as a man, but don't lay the verbal smackdown on some innocent broad who is just giving you a shit test.

I'm not sure women are truly conscious in the way men are.

Their mate selection operates on a primal level and little else. (Granted, most men aren't much brighter either), but men are generally aware of what theyre doing.

In terms of self awareness, they are above a dog but not quite at man's level. The severe lack of female inventors compared to men suggests a lower level of consciousness.

If you say 'Disco, youre being a trolling asshole hating on women like that', then I ask why does society place a premium on protecting women with government safety nets and white knight behavior? On a deep level everyone realizes women are less able to care for themselves.

@OP - whatever they may do (e.g rejection or flaking etc) the less we care the better. Whether the enemy knows we've cracked the code or not, there's a way to dominate these girls.

Sometimes I really want to divulge everything I know and explain how I used psychology/game to get her into bed. Thinking about it and explaining it gives me a bit of a power trip, but then the magic is ruined. A magician can't give away his secrets, or whatever.