rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

long term game??/girl in art class

Just joined a new class. It's an art class so it's continuous. Obviously first day the hottest girl catches my eye. I kept our interaction minimal and chatted up the rest of the class. My question is...do I win over the entire class for a couple weeks and keep my attention away from her? Or do I be direct, engage, and escalate immediately? Is there a long term approach since I'll see this girl once a week. How would you gentlemen go about this??? I'm fairly new to game so any advice would be appreciated

First: Newbie thread

Second: Take the pussy off the pedestal

Now:

Why do you need to win the entire class over ? Because of her ?

If you're inexperienced (you say you're new to game) do indirect, why not exchange numbers for group studying and in case you miss a day use her notes, etc ?

Even though you might see her on a regular basis in class, do not assume that time is on your side...
While you want to keep the interaction natural and casual, you also want to move forward and
eventually meet her outside of class.

If I were just beginning, I'd just take the time to get to know with her and become "friends:-)"
The art class gives you time to do that and really interact with her. And if she's interested
she'll respond to you.

I'd work as fast as I can without rushing anything...so if I were in the same position,
I'd make "friends" with her by weeks 2-3, and then ask her out no later than week 5 or 6...
assuming I've been chatting/flirting/bonding with her the entire time in class...

Newbie thread..gotcha

And I meant just be social with the rest of class and leave her wondering why I'm not chatting her up.

But okay so be social, friendly, and gradually escalate.

Options

1) charm everyone including her - move in later
2) charm everyone excluding her - make it seem like..well "is there something wrong with me"
3) charm everyone, and make fun of her
4) Charm all the girls, and get them to preselect you, and then move in on her
5) say nothing to anyone, get at her on the low but directly

or

6) do what most guys in your situation do, don't engage the crowd, sort of engage her, and "wait for the right time" to just "talk to her"

WIA

Quote: (03-06-2015 06:16 PM)Mofasa Wrote:  

Just joined a new class. It's an art class so it's continuous. Obviously first day the hottest girl catches my eye. I kept our interaction minimal and chatted up the rest of the class. My question is...do I win over the entire class for a couple weeks and keep my attention away from her? Or do I be direct, engage, and escalate immediately? Is there a long term approach since I'll see this girl once a week. How would you gentlemen go about this??? I'm fairly new to game so any advice would be appreciated

This might be old-fashioned advice, but I'd say strike up a conversation about art, and then invite her to visit an art museum with you. Then venue bounce for drinks. This worked for me in the past, anyway, when I was in that same situation. Well, maybe the girl wasn't as hot.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

The right time never comes.

Did mofasa the lion ever wait before taking his queen? (I don't know but I doubt it).

Carpe diem.

One time in college I had a lab with a cute asian girl. The first day of class I was at one table and she was at the table next to me. The second day, I came early and took the seat next to where she was last time. We became lab partners for the whole class.

Try to be close to her area in class so you have opportunities to interact with her. You'll be seeing her every week so don't have to number close on the first day. Don't wait too long either. The easiest way to get time with her is to study together, even if it has to be with a group. The most important thing is to do something and get experience. Its better to try and fail and laugh about it later then not try at all and regret being a coward.

I'd also recommend not closing yourself off to the opportunity of other women, it will help prevent you from getting too needy with this one.