rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College Game

College Game

First off, junior in the latter part of the year. Second semester at this University. Definitely see cuties on campus and in class. This university is more academic based in an upcoming metropolitan community. In class I like to gradually build up attraction with girls over time. And then ask if they would like to study sometime, get number, escalate. However I feel as if I can be more aggressive with my approach. Any feedback, tips or advice?

P.s.
What if there are multiple cuties in one class. How do I approach without being viewed as a player?

I feel as if my ramble game is strong but my closing/laying game is weak. I don't understand how to run GALNUC in situations where I only have a few moments before class starts or the next class begins. I am a big fan of indirect approaches.

College Game

Also I like to think I am a likable guy easy to talk with and exceptional conversationalist. However, my pussy quota is quite low. I workout, I stay groomed and presentable. I know one of my biggest issues is sociability. I am almost anti sociable in some situations. If I dislike something or someone I am very direct which isn't beneficial in the long run. Or if people want to hangout I'd rather, not. I'd rather stay home and chat or go somewhere and chat. I've had huge life changes and lifestyle changes these past couple months which has left me In a sort of empty space socially. I've been trying to find more things to do but like I said maybe I can be more aggressive. Any tips or advice would be appreciated.

College Game

Why would you hit on girls in your class? I would honestly stay away from trying to get laid with girls in my class.

Don't shit where you eat and all that. I haven't done it myself, but my friend and classmate (somewhat of a natural) fucked one the girls in our class the first year. He regrets it since they see each other multiple days a week during class. You can tell there's always a tension between them when they talk.

If you approach multiple girls in class, you will be "that" guy. I have a "that" guy in my class as well (somewhat of a social retard and he basically runs anti-game) and the girls love to make fun of him. Both to his face and behind his back. Makes me want to smack his face and sit him in front of this forum.

BUT, to each his own. I prefer letting others make mistakes and learn from their lessons, when possible.

EDIT: My post came off somewhat stand-offish, which wasn't my intention.

I would suggest making friends with guys with interests similar to yours. Get into their social circles and hit on girls at parties etc. Now, if a girl from your class would happen to show up to one of those parties, things would take on a more "things just happened"-vibe. I'm not suggesting daygame (which of course is a big part of getting laid on campus) because I haven't really tried it myself. I run social circle game and Tinder at uni mostly. Good luck man!

College Game

I can see why people could see a guy flirting with multiple girls as that guy. The only reason I thought of it is because there happened to be multiple hot girls in one classroom. It would be like a hay and needle game where the hot girls are needles and stack of hay was made of needles. Who wouldn't want to play.

As far as why I would want to: college + hot & still emotionally developing women/girls = sex. I don't think sleeping with anyone can be detrimental to the relationship unless one party truly despised the party they consented too and is in turn worried of others finding the news. For me personally, I like the let's study game but I feel as if there is a better approach and I'm a fan of efficiency so why not apply that to my pushy laying game.

College Game

Quote: (03-06-2015 01:30 PM)DarianFrey Wrote:  

Why would you hit on girls in your class? I would honestly stay away from trying to get laid with girls in my class.

Don't shit where you eat and all that. I haven't done it myself, but my friend and classmate (somewhat of a natural) fucked one the girls in our class the first year. He regrets it since they see each other multiple days a week during class. You can tell there's always a tension between them when they talk.

If you approach multiple girls in class, you will be "that" guy. I have a "that" guy in my class as well (somewhat of a social retard and he basically runs anti-game) and the girls love to make fun of him. Both to his face and behind his back. Makes me want to smack his face and sit him in front of this forum.

BUT, to each his own. I prefer letting others make mistakes and learn from their lessons, when possible.

EDIT: My post came off somewhat stand-offish, which wasn't my intention.

I would suggest making friends with guys with interests similar to yours. Get into their social circles and hit on girls at parties etc. Now, if a girl from your class would happen to show up to one of those parties, things would take on a more "things just happened"-vibe. I'm not suggesting daygame (which of course is a big part of getting laid on campus) because I haven't really tried it myself. I run social circle game and Tinder at uni mostly. Good luck man!

Bingo.

Here's the deal: if you're relying on meeting girls in class to get laid you're doing it wrong. Social circle rules college campuses.

If you're interested rush a fraternity. That's the pinnacle of college game.

I'll Pm you more info.

College Game

Guys are discouraging you from trying to fuck classmates? Moronic. There's many gems to be had in classrooms. Some of my favorite lays are from classes. I also think this is one of the most stripped down and raw forms of game.

If it's a small class, start by sitting by her. Proceed with small banter over the next couple weeks. Skip class one day
(although don't make a habit of it). The next day you come back, and the end of class, say "Hey, I missed class last ______. Can you send me the notes?" She replies "sure" and you give her your number. I don't think there's been a time for me where this hasn't worked. Once you have her number - game on. Work on homework, plan a study session, grab drinks, invite her to that party you're looking forward to, tell her to come pre game at your spot before hitting the bars, etc.

When you're just getting familiar with her, be it in the library when you're studying after you've successfully gotten to that elementary point or still in class, be sure to drop little gems about your personality and interesting life. We see people in class every day they can seem very bland to the passing eye. Stand out somehow. I think the PUA community calls this peacocking. Wear a cool T-shirt, rock a leather jacket, or do whatever fits your personality best.

On the topic of scheming on multiple girls in a single class, use discretion. The beauty about game in classrooms is that the plausible deniability aspect is always there. If it's a large class (150/200+ people), just sit by whichever cutie catches your eye when you walk in that day. You can run the whole "missed class, send me notes" game every day and no one would ever know. There's a million openers in this context as well. You can usually tell a decent amount about a girl from a couple weeks of classes. Be observant and game her accordingly. Just be light, fun, humorous, and don't come off as too serious about anything. Make every move seem routine. Build comfort. Proceed.

Plus, you can meet a lot of really cool girls in classes you wouldn't otherwise meet. I'd have never banged that religious Arabic girl with gorgeous tan skin from meeting her at the bar or a frat party. Come to think of it, some girls I meet in classes and not at the bars/parties tend to be 10 times more interesting and satisfying.

I promise that once you become good at this sort of thing, the first day of classes just becomes much more exciting. There's potential everywhere. Confining your game to bars and parties is shortsighted, and you could miss out on a lot of opportunities.

College Game

I agree with keysersoze, i'd think its actually ideal to at least try to game the girls in your class. they can be useful for when you fuck up and really don't understand the material and eventually once she's comfortable enough you can ask her for social events and stuff. if things dont work out keep it light and friendly no matter what. simple.

College Game

This thread is hilarious.

If there aren't cute girls in a class I won't even go and even then I would still skip the majority of the time.

If you have a class with only one cute broad things are pretty easy. Even if you bang her and shit becomes awkward you can just ignore her.

Gaming multiple girls in a class is a different issue. There were two sophomore girls I wanted to bang in my spanish class last semester and I tried a different tactic.

I held off trying to actually bang until the end of the semester. I spit some casual game during the semester and got them both wanting me. Then for some odd reason they decided to become friends and start hanging out so I was forced to choose.

I banged the hotter one right after finals. She wanted it so bad she left the party she was at to come over and get fucked, then went back to the party. The other one kept texting me wanting to hang out so I probably could have banged her but I was over it by that point. She wasn't cute enough to justify the extra effort.

I've had classes before where I banged a chick right away and was able to keep it casual the rest of the semester. Other times I hit it right away and shit got awkward probably because my game wasn't as tight back then.

To be honest though unless a girl is really hot she isn't worth showing up to class just to game her. Spit game if you do show up and tell her you need her number so you can check in to make sure you aren't missing anything important. It a legitimate reason to get her number. In my opinion it is a good idea to always get the number of at least one girl in each of your classes anyway even if it is only to make sure you didn't miss something.

Anyway, I think you can get way more bang for your buck just going to the bar for a couple hours and pulling versus wasting precious time listening to some idiot professor ramble on about whatever.

College Game

Quote: (03-09-2015 06:47 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

This thread is hilarious.

If there aren't cute girls in a class I won't even go and even then I would still skip the majority of the time.

If you have a class with only one cute broad things are pretty easy. Even if you bang her and shit becomes awkward you can just ignore her.

Gaming multiple girls in a class is a different issue. There were two sophomore girls I wanted to bang in my spanish class last semester and I tried a different tactic.

I held off trying to actually bang until the end of the semester. I spit some casual game during the semester and got them both wanting me. Then for some odd reason they decided to become friends and start hanging out so I was forced to choose.

I banged the hotter one right after finals. She wanted it so bad she left the party she was at to come over and get fucked, then went back to the party. The other one kept texting me wanting to hang out so I probably could have banged her but I was over it by that point. She wasn't cute enough to justify the extra effort.

I've had classes before where I banged a chick right away and was able to keep it casual the rest of the semester. Other times I hit it right away and shit got awkward probably because my game wasn't as tight back then.

To be honest though unless a girl is really hot she isn't worth showing up to class just to game her. Spit game if you do show up and tell her you need her number so you can check in to make sure you aren't missing anything important. It a legitimate reason to get her number. In my opinion it is a good idea to always get the number of at least one girl in each of your classes anyway even if it is only to make sure you didn't miss something.

Anyway, I think you can get way more bang for your buck just going to the bar for a couple hours and pulling versus wasting precious time listening to some idiot professor ramble on about whatever.

Many of my classes are either required attendance or necessary to attend anyways so much of this is a moot point.

Also, at the end of the semester, all bets are off. Go for gold and don't worry about consequences.

College Game

Okay that's what I was thinking of as well. College girls are hot and I don't find it weird to fuck someone from class. Pretty sure these girls want to get fucked as well. I think I'm gonna run study game on this girl in one of my classes and just escalate the interaction. I live a pretty straight edge lifestyle though, any suggestions for escalating that doesn't make me break my drug free lifestyle? (I have a very addictive personality, so I know I can't start doing something that's going to cause me to get addicted)