rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I send her a dick pic?

I’m in the middle of an existential dilemma. A girl approaching 30 has just messaged me saying she broke up with her boyfriend. I am deciding what my next course of action should be, and a number of factors are worth considering.

Physical stats. Even though she’s a bit older than me and a mere 6.5 by my traditional 1-10 standards, her area-code score skews more favorably to about 6.5-1ish-7.723. This is because she has decent titties, but a truly prodigious ass and meaty thighs. A buddy of mine and I routinely text each other about her, and our nickname for her is AG, for Ass Goddess. She’s also super white, and there are few things that get me going more than a legit PAWG.

Social circle pollution. My problem is this girl is in my social circle, and I don’t want to pollute my current well of pussy with a girl I’m iffy about banging. We’ve known each other about 6 months, and I could tell from the beginning she kinda wanted the D. We don’t work together or anything, but this is the proverbial ‘shitting where you eat’ situation, with conflicting returns. On a slightly serious note, I also don’t like banging older broads because every time I have, they’re always looking for a baby daddy and just not worth the drama.

An outside source with knowledge of the situation offers his opinion. A buddy of mine, whose game I trust, texts me and says “You have no heart or empathy. You have to help raise that bitch back up from the rubble, and your dick is the only crane strong enuf to do it. No homo.”

“This is a serious b tho, she’s husband hunting right now. I can’t bang her.”

“Do u even realize how badly she wants the d? At this point it’s disrespectful of u to deny her it. You’re a no-feelings sociopath. This is a no-brainer. You have to crush that ass with such vengeance that the ass will remember it longer than the bitch does. I would pour my heart and soul into that bang, like a game 7 in the NBA Finals.”

What’s next? I'm still undecided, but I think I’m going for it. This is a good opportunity, the door has been cracked open just a bit. But is the old pussy worth it? Am I making too much of the fact that it could cost me younger pussy down the line? Can an old, traditional girl truly see sex as just sex? If it's worth it, how should I go about this? Caveman? Social circle/harem management tips? Too many questions.

Although I think a pic of my crane would in fact help get my intentions across nicely.

[Image: 4007g6675.gif]

[Image: 400309515_640.jpg]

Great gif for the thread.

I say NO. You're a great adventurer when it comes to courting women, but don't get caught up on the novelty of trying this approach. Have you seen clinger tendencies aside from baby fever? Why did they break up?

Invite her over for a drink. Easy enough.

Quote: (03-06-2015 12:46 AM)TonySandos Wrote:  

Have you seen clinger tendencies aside from baby fever? Why did they break up?

They broke up precisely because the guy was non-committal and she wants something serious. Real religious girl. She's most definitely a clinger. A number of factors point towards the probability of no mess after a bang being very, very low.

dick pics wont get you anywhere solid text game wont

Do what you want, the balls are in your court.

Don't debate me.

Don't bang her.
As you get older you'll have plenty of chances to bang girls like this without it ruining your social circle.
Pass on this pussy

I hope you realised after posting this how much mental masturbation when into this thread..

'in the face of death.. everything is funny'

Your username is "Kamikaze". Isn't it obvious what to do?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Proceed at your own risk.

This coming from the guy who brought us the How to Eat Booty thread haha

Are you marrying her? I doubt it.

Lick her butthole then throw her around a bit. If she wants more then just block her number.

Send it if you don't care about talking to her again. I had two girls on my rooster I hadn't banged yet. Sent both dick pics, one followed up with some nudes of her own, the other spazed out and it made me realize she wasn't worth it. Happy I took the risk.

-CD

I just can't envisage a situation when I would ever send a dick pic.

Can't get my head around it at all...

Quote: (03-06-2015 08:57 PM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

I just can't envisage a situation when I would ever send a dick pic.

Can't get my head around it at all...

Basically any time I get a bitchy text[/code]

Quote: (03-06-2015 12:39 AM)Kamikaze Wrote:  

I’m in the middle of an existential dilemma.

A girl approaching 30 has just messaged me saying she broke up with her boyfriend.

I am deciding what my next course of action should be, and a number of factors are worth considering.

Social circle pollution. My problem is this girl is in my social circle, and I don’t want to pollute my current well of pussy with a girl I’m iffy about banging. We’ve known each other about 6 months, and I could tell from the beginning she kinda wanted the D. We don’t work together or anything, but this is the proverbial ‘shitting where you eat’ situation, with conflicting returns. On a slightly serious note, I also don’t like banging older broads because every time I have, they’re always looking for a baby daddy and just not worth the drama.

An outside source with knowledge of the situation offers his opinion. A buddy of mine, whose game I trust, texts me and says “You have no heart or empathy. You have to help raise that bitch back up from the rubble, and your dick is the only crane strong enuf to do it. No homo.”

“This is a serious b tho, she’s husband hunting right now. I can’t bang her.”

“Do u even realize how badly she wants the d? At this point it’s disrespectful of u to deny her it. You’re a no-feelings sociopath. This is a no-brainer. You have to crush that ass with such vengeance that the ass will remember it longer than the bitch does. I would pour my heart and soul into that bang, like a game 7 in the NBA Finals.”

What’s next?

Why are you making this so difficult? "Existential dilemma"? Yo, it's just pussy, if you're not comfortable smashing then don't. We're not all about Banging everything in sight, at least in my opinion, Your lifestyle is more important. Why aren't you seeing other women? if you've thought this much about this one girl then you're obviously either:

Not seeing enough women

or

Don't have enough going on in your life, giving you the time to overthink this.

I'd say just let it go. Hell, maybe introduce her to someone else who is "wife hunting"

If you're not comfortable in situation with women, don't go through with it.

In the future, you should really evaluate if that social circle is enriching your life at all, if not, then don't feel bad about having sex with the women in it.

I'd rather just hit it and quit it, but I'm not throwing words around like "existential" either. It sounds like you'd be the kinda guy who'd get one-itis and try to wife this chick up. So maybe for your sake I wouldn't hit it, Fuck thinking about your social circle, I think your personal game isn't tight enough to deal with this.

So for you I suggest, No.

Really, you should never send a dick pick, that's some amateur PUA shit, if a chick isn't interested in going out for a drink with you, then you sending a pic of your junk to her isn't going help. ESPECIALLY to a 30 year old who's most likely seen Hundreds of Hundreds of those. come on man.

P.S. You probably need to dump that social circle and get some better friends it sounds like the friend who is egging you on has no game, I can see the thirst from here. That's a bad sign, as you are who your friend are (i.e. you take on some of the traits of the people you're around a lot, the last thing you want to be around is thirsty dudes, that's a recipe for trouble later on)

Isaiah 4:1

I should step in and say that I was joking about 99% of the post. No existential crises here, and I would never send a dick pic. Don't have one-itis problems, and certainly not for stale 30 yo pussy.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

It was just a way to present an interesting situation and get the forum's views on one subject in particular... is old pussy worth the guaranteed blowback.

This was just a funny debate I had with a buddy of mine, who thought I was overthinking this and should just hit it. But it turned into a deeper debate. Getting at the root of why I immediately and still believe I won't bang, is previous similar experiences. These old broads always get more interested in me than I am in them. To some guys this is a problem, to others it's not.

If you've hit enough 6ish pussy, you get tired after 1-3 bangs. I KNOW this is going to happen. Is it worth it, especially since I'm going to be seeing this bitch after? Maybe. To some guys it is, to some it isn't, as evidenced by the differing opinions. But if you've ever hit subpar pussy early on, and immediately after the nut, or even during the bang, you think "I should be doing XYZ," you know what I mean. Or just as bad, that right after a bang you feel the immediate need to jerk when she's gone. These are consequences some of us are familiar with, yet don't talk about much.

Overall though, the main difference is how much awkwardness a guy is willing to deal with. The best players manage awkwardness exceptionally, either during an approach or while 'managing' bitches post-bang, which is actually an underrated skill. Although my username is Kamikaze, I'm embarrassed to admit I'm very poor at handling awkwardness. I avoid that shit, and only do it when I have to. Like when the butthole of an 8+ is in my face.

[Image: CZoUG4r.gif]

This is indeed mental masturbation but this is what cerebral cats like me do, and a lot of others too. This whole forum is dedicated to analyzing and deconstructing not only women, but ourselves. As for me, I've probably reached the conclusion a while ago that there are very rare occasions I'd indulge in banging a 6-6.5, even if it means a lower notch count.

No.

Dick pics won't get you anywhere, except probably getting laughed at, seeming gross, and losing pussy.

Solid game and logistics will get you laid. Dick pics are for amateurs who never talked to a woman.

Dick pic in this awkward situation?

Fuck no.

Never worked for me. And I've tried.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Problem is, the market is flooded with dic pics. These days you have to find bigger and better ways to standout.

Who would do this, sounds like a horrible idea

if you have the game to meet up with her, and shes into you, then sending a dick pic would at best, only make the anticipation greater. At worst, it could trigger asd, or she laughs at you..etc. I would only do this if she was super naughty and very wordy through text in a sexual way.