rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Commits Sex Fraud by Lying About his Race

Married Indian father who lied on dating site about being a blonde man named 'Jamie' avoids jail despite tricking a woman into having sex by making her close her eyes and face the other way

[Image: 389688-2298234a-bc85-11e4-adb0-aafb6625cc66.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

A sexually frustrated Indian man who tricked a woman he met on a dating site into have sex with him by pretending to be a blond Caucasian has narrowly avoided jail.

Deepak Dhankar, 29, used photos of a muscular, blond stranger and adopted the name 'Jamie' for a dating profile he used to arrange a tryst with a Melbourne woman because he thought it would get him more hits.

The married father of three was sentenced to a community corrections order in the Victoria County Court on Wednesday after pleading guilty to procuring sex by fraud after the woman discovered he was not who she thought he was.

Dhankar, a financial planner, turned to online dating in 2012 after his third child was born and his wife became ill.

In October that year he started chatting and exchanging explicit photos with the victim before they agreed to meet at her house for a sexual liaison.

Dhankar let himself in through the unlocked door and entered the bedroom where the woman was naked and face-down on the bed.

The two had agreed beforehand that 'Jamie' would play the role of a dominant and the woman would be a submissive.

As part of that arrangement, Dhankar insisted she keep her eyes closed and never look at 'Jamie'.

The woman consented to this and Dhankar performed sex acts on her while she lay on the bed.

He then told her to go into her bathroom where their sexual activity continued until the woman's small child stirred.

When the woman went to settle her child, she saw Dhankar's hand and realised he was not the blond he'd described himself to be.

She decided to play along because she was afraid of what might happen if she let on she was aware he wasn't 'Jamie'.

In her victim impact statement, she told the court the incident left her feeling violated and she suffered crippling anxiety and panic attacks as a result.

Judge Jane Patrick told Dhankar on Wednesday it was a serious matter to obtain access to another person's body by deception and had he not pleaded guilty she would have jailed him.

'It appears that you chose this extremely selfish, immature and inappropriate way to deal with your frustrations arising from the problems you and your wife were having,' Judge Patrick said.

The judge questioned the wisdom of the woman's actions but said that did not diminish Dhankar's moral culpability.

Dhankar was sentenced to a two-year order that requires him to perform 200 hours of community service.

[Image: 260F6A9500000578-2967945-image-a-57_1424834796428.jpg]

I’m not sure why he had to go through the deception, he’s not a bad looking guy. He probably have banged a few women without resorting to tactics like this.

Have you guys ever heard of anything like this in online dating?

This story was made for this forum.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote: (03-05-2015 07:51 PM)GeroMeroHero Wrote:  

This story was made for this forum.

Can someone really go to Jail for that though?

I don't know about "Narrowly" escaping jail matters, I'm pretty sure there's no laws about that.

But then again this is Australia. They have some weird shit going on there.

The fact that he got charged with community service too? wtf is this?

Yes what he did was stupid, but, really what is there to convict? Wtf is Sex Fraud?

That dumb lady left her Door open and told some dude she never met to just walk on in?! wtf?

I really wish courts wouldn't protect stupid people like this.

Isaiah 4:1

[Image: self-hate-Favim.com-461994.jpg]

This literally has it all:

-A dumb single mother
-An IRT
-An affair
-A fake profile
-Online dating
-Domination
-A child
-WB Wife

This is a classic post.

[Image: tumblr_mhwh27nGWX1qlbnsco1_500.gif]

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

That hustle...
[Image: clap.gif]
[Image: clap2.gif]

Quote: (03-05-2015 07:58 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

This literally has it all:

-A dumb single mother
-An IRT
-An affair
-A fake profile
-Online dating
-Domination
-A child
-WB Wife

This is a classic post.

It's almost as if somebody used an algorithm to put the most popular RVF subjects into one story!
[Image: laugh4.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

50 shades of player

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

At least she didn't claim rape.

The only way to make this story better is if he was just under the age of consent.

Does the judge give a child 200 hours of community service? Does the single mother need to be questioned more heavily to make sure it wasn't statutory?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

This is kinda scary though...
What constitutes sex fraud in Australia?
Lying about the career..Guys says hes a lawyer making 6 figures but doesn't.
Lying about height?
Weight?
Penis size?
The list goes on.
Good on him for hustling and getting a notch on cat fish game. I wonder how many times hes tried this and succeeded/failed.

Believe it or not, there is case law going back centuries on incidents like this.

Minus the internet part, of course.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

He had her face down and ass up before she even got to see him? I need to know what kind of game he was running.

Agreeing prior to engagement that you will not make eye contact with a complete stranger for a sex romp is a ridiculous thing to do. But of course even mentioning the numerous poor decisions she made makes me a VICTIM BLAMER!!!

[Image: gn5I2vZ.gif]

Quote: (03-05-2015 08:23 PM)Collide Wrote:  

Agreeing prior to engagement that you will not make eye contact with a complete stranger for a sex romp is a ridiculous thing to do. But of course even mentioning the numerous poor decisions she made makes me a VICTIM BLAMER!!!

[Image: gn5I2vZ.gif]

dont forget she let a complete stranger into her house where her child was sleeping. Poor form...poor fucking form.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

I think this is less about the IRT and more about the woman. She should lose her kid for this sort of behavior. How fucked in the head could you be to let a man you've never met come to your house where your child sleeps? All for some sex? What a degenerate hoe.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (03-05-2015 07:49 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

When the woman went to settle her child, she saw Dhankar's hand and realised he was not the blond he'd described himself to be.

The prefect crime expect he forgot a pair of these:

[Image: tumblr_mjnq53oosg1qzs7sro3_400.gif]

Quote: (03-05-2015 08:29 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

I think this is less about the IRT and more about the woman. She should lose her kid for this sort of behavior. How fucked in the head could you be to let a man you've never met come to your house where your child sleeps? All for some sex? What a degenerate hoe.

I once went over to a single mother's apartment to bang her. She blocked her bedroom door with a chair to stop her young kid walking in on us. It happens...it was a one and done deal.

Quote: (03-05-2015 08:09 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

[Image: wb2.gif]

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Quote: (03-05-2015 09:05 PM)Oz. Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2015 08:09 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

[Image: wb2.gif]

Would you still bang now?

[Image: tumblr_ms55z7cMGr1qf56wdo3_500.gif]

[Image: Bal2JjD.gif]

Words escape me.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling