rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shanghai, Nanjing, Beijing

Hey,
Have a biz trip coming up to these 3 cities. Won't have tons of time for gaming, but will do my best. I will have time to eat. Wanted to know if anybody could recommend some great places / don't miss places to eat in any of the cities. Not super concerned about cash IF the food is good. I can be just as happy eating on the street as at a fancy place...as long as the food is good. Thanks!

Quote: (03-04-2015 11:09 AM)opening23 Wrote:  

Hey,
Have a biz trip coming up to these 3 cities. Won't have tons of time for gaming, but will do my best. I will have time to eat. Wanted to know if anybody could recommend some great places / don't miss places to eat in any of the cities. Not super concerned about cash IF the food is good. I can be just as happy eating on the street as at a fancy place...as long as the food is good. Thanks!

Can't comment on Nanjing or Beijing but the best food I had in Shanghai was down the little side streets where actual locals eat and not in the bigger restaurants.

You'll pay 10 RMB for a top meal instead of 250. Be wary of cheap street meat... but ohh the spicy squid sticks were tasty