rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cities with the most ONS & SNL acceptance/mentality

Dont think I recall seeing a thread on this subject.

I am mainly referring to ONS out of bars and clubs. If I had to guess I would put my money on a few western european spots where club bathroom fucks are the norm.

Thoughts?

United States
Iceland
Denmark
Sweden
Finland
England
Australia
New Zealand
Ireland

right on the money roosh.

was def thinking finland, ireland, denmark ect. could prob include germany as well....

although i have never really seen or heard of ppl fucking in the bathrooms where im from in the US. def ons though after bouncing target.

I hate to be a stickler for detail but are we talking countries or cities? I know England is a country and tiny compared to U.S but it's hard for a globetrotter to just hit England as a whole with a limited budget.

Can we perhaps narrow it down to actually cities..i.e. London, NYC, Copenhagen as actual cities a globetrotter can target if he wants to get his shyt wet?

P.S. I found London to be fcuking hard to ONS. Birmingham on the other hand was a piece of piss. Times may have changed now though..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

London ONS = difficult.

Other areas of the UK (Nottingham, Birmingham, Leeds, Kingston) = easy.

yea id say every outside of London should be a breeze

One night stands are very normal in the UK, up and down the country. Girls here get very drunk and for the most part very slutty.

Quote: (05-12-2011 04:54 PM)Gringo Wrote:  

One night stands are very normal in the UK, up and down the country. Girls here get very drunk and for the most part very slutty.

Cities like Liverpool, Manchester, NEWCASTLE, are pretty common for ONS. Edinburgh as well, there are a lot of students there.

Quote: (05-12-2011 11:49 AM)Sammy Wrote:  

London ONS = difficult.

I don't think so at all.

i don't think London is great for ONS, primarily due to logistics

the place is so spread out that most people have to travel a lot to reach good nightlife which makes it more difficult to bring someone home with you

taxis are also expensive as f*ck

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Other than TO, Canada is a great place for ONS. Especially in mid size cities like Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Winnipeg, St.John's, etc.

I thought the UK was pretty good, including London.

Quote: (05-13-2011 09:27 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Other than TO, Canada is a great place for ONS. Especially in mid size cities like Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Winnipeg, St.John's, etc.

Umm...I am disappointed that Montreal was not on your list LuckyStar! [Image: dodgy.gif]

What does that mean?

Mixx

Yeah, lets get a list of cities going.

Here are mine:

Las Vegas
New Orleans
NYC

Quote: (05-13-2011 11:51 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Umm...I am disappointed that Montreal was not on your list LuckyStar! [Image: dodgy.gif]

What does that mean?

Mixx

im sure there has to be some spots to find easy slutty girls in Montreal.

Quote: (05-13-2011 12:16 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

What does that mean?

Mixx

im sure there has to be some spots to find easy slutty girls in Montreal.

I will know soon enough, and the moment I do, it will be all over rooshvforum.network

Mixx

What does that mean?

Mixx

Montreal is a big city for Canadian standards and it gets a lot of tourists, immigration, and European business, so MTL girls are more exposed to the world than girls in Edmonton for example. Girls are a little more sophisticated than girls from mid sized cities revolving around suburbia. In MTL, it helps to have style, know good food/drink, and speak languages (other than English) or be from a glamorous American city (ie. NYC, LA, MIA).

No need to fear, MTL for ONS is a very good place (esp in the summer). And especially for a bigger city. You will definitely find girls that are DTF, especially if you can branch out of downtown a bit. You will have a great time, for real.

The mid sized cities are easier for getting laid. All you really need is some initiative. Mid sized cities can get extremely boring when you are not hittin that pussy. In MTL, you will find there is more to enjoy, the girls are better looking, and the girls are more liberal. MTL is a place where you should push the boundaries a bit and try to initiate threesomes. When they are ready to party in MTL, they are really ready to party.

Manaus, Brazil hands down.

I haven't been to a lot of these other cities, but I can say that nowhere in the US is NEARLY this easy. Neither is Medellin.

London ONS = difficult.

industrial working class cities rock! i was swimming in pussy in liverpool and ipswich

any city in brazil outside of floripa and curitiba, berlin, and new york city r easy as hell

Quote: (05-13-2011 04:43 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

What does that mean?

Mixx

Montreal is a big city for Canadian standards and it gets a lot of tourists, immigration, and European business, so MTL girls are more exposed to the world than girls in Edmonton for example. Girls are a little more sophisticated than girls from mid sized cities revolving around suburbia. In MTL, it helps to have style, know good food/drink, and speak languages (other than English) or be from a glamorous American city (ie. NYC, LA, MIA).

No need to fear, MTL for ONS is a very good place (esp in the summer). And especially for a bigger city. You will definitely find girls that are DTF, especially if you can branch out of downtown a bit. You will have a great time, for real.

The mid sized cities are easier for getting laid. All you really need is some initiative. Mid sized cities can get extremely boring when you are not hittin that pussy. In MTL, you will find there is more to enjoy, the girls are better looking, and the girls are more liberal. MTL is a place where you should push the boundaries a bit and try to initiate threesomes. When they are ready to party in MTL, they are really ready to party.

montreal seems to be my kind of city.... on top i am european, a polyglot, stylish, into good food and wines, ...

Quote: (05-16-2011 10:29 PM)glassjawed Wrote:  

any city in brazil outside of floripa and curitiba, berlin, and new york city r easy as hell

certain cities in the sao paulo state suck too... for example, santos

Quote: (05-14-2011 02:41 PM)maestrobaires Wrote:  

London ONS = difficult.

industrial working class cities rock! i was swimming in pussy in liverpool and ipswich

Any of you UK players have experience with Southend? I'm a sucker for Essex girls and have an acquaintance who sometimes organises boxing matches there.

Curious about why you've found ONS more difficult in London than the rest of the UK. Don't have much experience with UK second tier cities, but I imagine logistics are trickier in London than other places. Is it also a cultural issue?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

london girls are great to talk to and as drink buddies

Quote: (05-17-2011 10:40 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2011 02:41 PM)maestrobaires Wrote:  

London ONS = difficult.

Any of you UK players have experience with Southend? I'm a sucker for Essex girls and have an acquaintance who sometimes organises boxing matches there.

Curious about why you've found ONS more difficult in London than the rest of the UK. Don't have much experience with UK second tier cities, but I imagine logistics are trickier in London than other places. Is it also a cultural issue?

They are too snobbish in London. The market value has been raised too much and the women think they are superstars. Of all the women I was able to quick-close in the UK, very few were actually raised in London.

To be perfectly honest however, I didn't go for homegrown British women per se as I wasn't attracted to their look. If I lived in mainland Europe now...woiiiii

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

the international talent pool makes london the place to be