rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is the red pill?

What is the red pill?

Whorishness is in a woman's nature?

What is the red pill?

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

What is the red pill?

[Image: wtf.jpg]

What is the red pill?

The Red Pill is a game changer because it is a frame changer.

Everything in our social world can be explained from different perspectives. The dominant perspective, or framing, determines how society views, explains and values facts of human behavior, including dating and marriage dynamics. Whoever controls this perspective holds a lot of power. Taking this pill is a metaphor for realizing that the frame we've been sold isn't true and doesn't benefit us.

Framing history as millennia of male suppression of women, for example, provides a justification for redistributing wealth from men to women and creates a chasm between the two sexes. It's not a search for truth or a dispassionate statement of facts, but a political tool. Because history can also be viewed as tribes fighting tribes, with gender roles having evolved to give a group a competitive advantage. And life being hard for everyone, mostly the lower classes. Is men being sent to another war to inevitably die for someone else's interests really male suppression? No.

Framing older, established men with young and fertile women as creepy and abusive, gives power to ugly and older women that want to control the resources of the older men.

Taking The Red Pill means you start questioning the perspective you were force fed and critically evaluate who this is really benefitting from the narrative. It empowers people to further their own interest.

What is the red pill?

Watch the first Matrix film and think about how the "manosphere" knowledge can turn your view of the world upside down - in our case the world of women, sex and dating.

Much like the actual red pill in the film reveals how the world really is in all it's ugly reality.

What is the red pill?

Quote: (02-27-2015 07:47 AM)sixsix Wrote:  

Taking The Red Pill means you start questioning the perspective you were force fed and critically evaluate who this is really benefitting from the narrative. It empowers people to further their own interest.

Thanks for the reply, you explained that well. I already intuitively knew everything the left bangs on about is complete bullshit, "gender equality" included. Does this line of thinking extend to other perspectives we have been force fed such as?

- All cultures are equal
- Homosexuality is normal
- Nationalism is dangerous
- Democracy is the best form of government

Who benefits from those obvious lies?

What is the red pill?

I think it's red, to start.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

What is the red pill?

Quote: (02-27-2015 06:23 AM)PrimeTime32 Wrote:  

[Image: wtf.jpg]

It is the newbie forum, so give him that.

Try starting here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-44036.html

What is the red pill?

Quote: (02-27-2015 08:22 AM)Daedmo Wrote:  

Thanks for the reply, you explained that well. I already intuitively knew everything the left bangs on about is complete bullshit, "gender equality" included. Does this line of thinking extend to other perspectives we have been force fed such as?

- All cultures are equal
- Homosexuality is normal
- Nationalism is dangerous
- Democracy is the best form of government

Who benefits from those obvious lies?

The best example of framing that is not related to game is:

"Think of the children!"

When politicians want to reduce your privacy, control the internet, sequence your DNA and otherwise increase their power, they will tell the voters these policies are necessary to protect children from pedophiles or women from rapists. If you don't agree with their increasingly draconian measures, you must hate women and children.

And while homosexual behavior is common in nature, who benefits from first reducing fertility via destroying traditional sex structures (e.g. religion, marriage, fidelity, monogamy, homophobia) and subsequently saying we have a demographic problem and need to import extremely patriarchal foreigners that are more religious, sexist and homophobic than we've been for a long time?

Then the next red pill question is: Why do the same people that have viciously attacked every facet of Western culture for being oppressive, sexist, racist and homophobic now aggressively forbid these same domesticated Western people from criticizing the vastly more oppressive, sexist and racist cultural traditions of immigrants? All of a sudden that is intolerant, racist bigotry.

Why is both toxic masculinity and positive femininity highlighted? What about positive masculinity (e.g. building and inventing everyone, protecting women, children and countries with their lives, being empathic and loving fathers)? What about toxic femininity (e.g. emotional manipulation, abusing empathy by playing the victim, consumerism and vapidity)? And why is normal criticism violently labeled as misogyny?

Why are extremely obviously exaggerated statistic like '1-in-5 women are raped' being repeated by all mainstream media? It's like saying that 1-in-10 people are murdered each year and no one doubting it.

Why are men portrayed as violent domestic abusers, while women initiate half or more of all disputes? Why is the high violence rate in lesbian relationships ignored?

Why do fake rape hoaxes with white, affluent students perpetrators get nationwide attention, while beyond belief? And why do real, violent gang rapes with black rapists get no or minimum coverage? Why does everyone believe white people are more likely to be mass murderers (they are not) while black people kill at much higher rates and that is hidden from view. Saying it would be racist.

Why is the Jewish genocide during the Holocaust the worst thing ever, while nobody cares about the Holodomor, where more people died? Why is Hitler worse than Stalin, who started killing years before Hitler did, and who killed far more people?

Why is slavery a white-on-black crime while white people were also victims, and non-white people also held slaves? In fact, if people really cared about human rights and not about increasing their power and their bank account, why does no one fight against all the present day slavery in Africa and Asia (all inconveniently non-white)?

Why is ugliness now beautiful? Why is fat now healthy?

And why are we not allowed to ask these questions?

What is the red pill?

In keeping with the metaphor from the The Matrix, "taking the red pill" means discovering the ugly truth after previously believing a lie. "Taking the blue pill" means deliberately choosing to remain ignorant even when offered the truth.

A "red pill belief" can apply to just about any context where the conventional or prevailing beliefs are widespread but untrue. Red pill ideas tend to be unpopular because most people cling to comforting falsehoods, and cannot handle facing truths that might force them to reconsider their life-long beliefs on human nature, the opposite sex, religion, politics, and so on.

There's usually a sense of being "forced" to take the red pill, as people generally only stumble into reality when it smacks them in the face. Most men on this forum are here because they were shocked to their senses in a particular way, like having a girlfriend cheat on them. I, for example, had a very Disney princess-esque notion of women until I joined a fraternity in college, and saw firsthand how raw and animalistic their sexuality can be. That led me to Roissy's blog (the Chateau Heartiste), then to Roosh, and so on.

In summary: most people on this forum will use the term "red pill" to describe the discovery of women's true sexual nature, although taken as a generic phrase it simply implies the pursuit and preference of ugly truth to pretty lies.

What is the red pill?

Quote: (02-27-2015 02:39 PM)Isaac Jordan Wrote:  

There's usually a sense of being "forced" to take the red pill, as people generally only stumble into reality when it smacks them in the face. Most men on this forum are here because they were shocked to their senses in a particular way, like having a girlfriend cheat on them.

By far the best post on what the red pill means. Of course it only scratches the surface, for example go to the instagram thread in the Everything Else section - truly shocking shit you'll ever read.

I was aware of the game before I got married, but I chose the blue pill, of course to my detriment. When my wife cheated on me, I filed for divorce. It was life's way of shoving that red pill down my throat.