rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Being asked, "Do you like me?" (pre-bang)

"Do you like me?"

I get asked this quite often by girls, usually before the bang (if it happens).

I hate being asked this because I simply would rather not answer. Sometimes it's because I don't know them well enough yet. Other times it's because I prefer to cultivate an aura of mystery. Well, not so mysterious because my actions pretty much say that I desire her. But I suspect I am being asked this to validate her ego, not because she is thinking along relationship lines.

Anyway, how do you guys deal with this question?

"Jury's still out on that one" with a smirk.

"Sure" with a neutral, slightly disinterested tone.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

"I haven't decided yet"

"Yes"

I tend to say "Hm? Yeah!" cheerfully but I respond too fast. She knows I couldn't have seriously considered the question. It's not satisfying and barely gives her validation. Like I'm just trying to be nice.

If she asks this while the clothes are coming off, I assume an incorrect response would be, "Ask me in 30 minutes."

And would you respond the same way if this were a text conversation?

A little difficult to display a smirk or convey tone. Well, I suppose there's always emoticons. [Image: smile.gif]

Q: Do you like me?
B: Does Christian Grey shit in the woods? [Image: whip.gif]

Since this happened to me, I pulled my pants down, full boner, and said "yes". It worked.

"Like a hernia" with a smirk.

"lol no I always hang out with people I despise..."

A simple "Yes" will suffice. No need for cheesy answers.

"I think we have great chemistry"

"Whats not to like? "

Say either one with a smirk as you look her dead in the eye. Then caveman her. Both of these options imply yes to her, but you are not actually telling her yes. Its worked for me anyways. I agree that there is no reason to get fancy here.

I think the use of flippant answers to this question says a lot about western culture and 'game'.

Just 'yeah' + anything positive about her specific attributes. I can't remember the last time a chick asked me this - its generally clear via my affections that I do.

If a chick turns you down in bed because you didn't give a clever answer to 'do you like me' its probably time to buy a plane ticket.