rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game Doctor: Rotten Fish

Ok, so I have some memories of...interesting...interactions that occurred before I knew what the hell game was. I'm still learning, so hopefully some of the masters could give advice tell me a bit about what I did wrong.

At the least, it will give another example of how pathetic the average American womyn actually is.

I found this woman on Plenty of Fish. She was an 8 in her profile, was studying computers, and I got her phone number. I made a joke when I asked saying that I wasn't going to stalk her if she gave my number. She replied saying that she knew how to shoot stalkers...red flag.

Nevertheless, I called her a few days later. This is basically how it went:

Me: Hi, I'm [blah blah introduction blah]
RF: Oh hi [blah blah]
[we exchange pleasantries for a couple minutes, and get to talking about my name]
RF: So you're a king, that's what Rex means
Me: Well I don't live in a palace
RF: That's too bad, I like powerful men

Boom. Nuclear shit test within the first five minutes. It's like letting an 8 year old who only plays wii sports on a first gen Mario game (from when they weren't meant to be beaten by normal humans).
No way he can deal with it.
I TRIED though...
Me: *short pause* Well, I am physically powerful [had been working out a lot then]
I don't remember what was said next, but she didn't stop talking to me immediately. We started talking family.
I remember asking humorously if she had Doctors and/or criminals in her family tree.
RF: Yes, well I'm a criminal, and maybe I'm too dangerous for you! *hangs up*

I call her. No answer. I text, not sure if she's joking or what. I finally send another text, saying "Thanks 4 letting me know u arent worth my time [Image: smile.gif]"

So, aside from the obvious not to stick your dick in crazy, what could I have done here?

Quote: (02-22-2015 08:34 PM)Prince_Rex Wrote:  

I remember asking humorously if she had Doctors and/or criminals in her family tree.

I call her. No answer. I text, not sure if she's joking or what. I finally send another text, saying "Thanks 4 letting me know u arent worth my time [Image: smile.gif]"

So, aside from the obvious not to stick your dick in crazy, what could I have done here?

That seems like an odd thing to ask. But what's done is done. Move on.

Quote: (02-22-2015 08:47 PM)1818Steve Wrote:  

That seems like an odd thing to ask. But what's done is done. Move on.

We were talking about family members, and what they did. I don't remember the exact context, but I didn't intend the question to be mean spirited.

The reason I ask is because when she said "That's too bad, I like powerful men", it was a huuuuge shit test, and I wanted to know what others would have done to respond.

The line is solid, if it was done in a joking fashion then i don't see the harm in. I've accused girls of far far worse in person and got a punch on the arm and a smile.
That being said, using lines like that on a girl you've never met is risky.
At the end of the day game is about Calibration, so if you miss calibrated the rapport you thought you had maybe that joke crossed the line with her craziness not helping matters.

If a girl hangs up the phone with no warning she's automatically gone.
Unless her battery died or there was cell service problems i consider it to be extremely rude.
I stopped worrying about low quality women, they usually play themselves out of the game.
Think of it as a good thing that she was this rude to you so early on. Can you imagine if you were dating her and she pulled this bs after 6 months? Or she pulled this crap after you knocked her up?
It's not a bad thing to get blown out early, saves you a ton of time.

One of the largest and longest lasting game mistakes for myself is being too overconfident and trying to be challenging and push attraction before comfort.

If you decide to call a girl before a first meet it should be short, sweet, and pleasant. Just relaying to her that you have a good vibe is all you need.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

OP,
She sounded like she wanted to battle from the start. She was evaluating from the start.
She basically told you what your name meant. You, being a normal human, responded with a non bragging response which this hoe immediately took as 'weakness'.

You then tried to justify and at that point it's game over. She then drop a bomb and cut bait.

Pros: she wasn't marriage material
Cons: u probably could've closed this chick first date if you were on

No one talks on the phone these days so I don't blame you. But if you decide to phone game make sure you are on. Watch something inspiring or emulating before you make that call so you are in the right frame.

When she said - too bad I like powerful men
A. That means she is a mega slut
B. you should've said some like 'be careful what you ask for baby' - because these type of chicks respond best to 'dread game'

Wouldn't be surprised if she was originally EU and grew up here....

No worries - NEXT

Ok, so I have some memories of...interesting...interactions that occurred before I knew what the hell game was. I'm still learning, so hopefully some of the masters could give advice tell me a bit about what I did wrong.

At the least, it will give another example of how pathetic the average American womyn actually is.

I found this woman on Plenty of Fish. She was an 8 in her profile, was studying computers, and I got her phone number. I made a joke when I asked saying that I wasn't going to stalk her if she gave my number. She replied saying that she knew how to shoot stalkers...red flag.

Nevertheless, I called her a few days later. This is basically how it went:

[we exchange pleasantries for a couple minutes, and get to talking about my name]

Boom. Nuclear shit test within the first five minutes. It's like letting an 8 year old who only plays wii sports on a first gen Mario game (from when they weren't meant to be beaten by normal humans).
I TRIED though...
Me: *short pause* Well, I am physically powerful [had been working out a lot then]
I don't remember what was said next, but she didn't stop talking to me immediately. We started talking family.

Conversations with women I talk to from online usually end abruptly when they turn to family too quickly. I try to avoid family conversation if possible.

I TRIED though...

1. The first line I put in bold is where you started to lose her. She was asking you in jest about your status as a king and you deflated it basically shooting yourself in the foot. Agree and Amplify would have been better.

"Yes - I prefer my girls to call me Rex as their king."

2. That sounds apologetic - No no I am strong - really. No offense, but that's what it is.

3. Family questions are pretty personal - (I don't even ask family questions on first or second dates - not even after sex) - at that point she already stopped being interested and just left. Also - who knows - she may have criminals in her family [Image: smile.gif]

But the good thing is that she was really interested in you. With better Game you will fuck girls like that.

Major shit test. If she's testing you like that right at the start, she's not better than simple fuck material.

I agree; NEXT! But the OPs question is a good excercise in coming up with good responses to shit tests. It's good relevant brain training in game. Myself I would prefer to give a cocky and funny answer to such a shit test. If you could have made her laugh from your response all the better.

Having said that I can't think of a good CF answer at the moment.

"I sometimes wish it wasn't so obvious that I come from royalty."
"True story. Lucky you!"

Don't be so quick to depreciate yourself! Or if you do, make it funny!

"I'm no king yet because my father is still alive. The Prince of local-shitty-part-of-town is what they call me. But just you wait - "

But since it did get to the "I like powerful men" line, remember, she already gave you her number...

I like powerful men
"You all do, that's why you wanted me to call you, remember?" (said with a chuckle)

have fun with it!

Agree & Amplify works in most situations and most shit tests.