rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

turning classmates into fuck buddies

I'm almost 44 now and single. I'm out of high school 25 years. Some of my former classmates are still fuckable in my opinion. Some are still attractive. It's funny, but I still see them as the girls they were in high school. I'm also Facebook friends with many of them.

Some of them were cheerleaders. Nothing would be cooler than to get them back in their uniforms and then fuck them senseless while in uniform.

I also live about 1400 miles away from where I grew up. Still, it would be great to have these girls as fuck buddies when I go back to visit the family at Christmas and other times.

What's the best strategy for doing this? It feels like it should be easy. I have little emotional attachment to them. I don't see any of them as ever being more than fuck buddies.

Quote: (02-21-2015 10:50 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

I'm almost 44 now and single. I'm out of high school 25 years. Some of my former classmates are still fuckable in my opinion. Some are still attractive. It's funny, but I still see them as the girls they were in high school. I'm also Facebook friends with many of them.

Some of them were cheerleaders. Nothing would be cooler than to get them back in their uniforms and then fuck them senseless while in uniform.

I also live about 1400 miles away from where I grew up. Still, it would be great to have these girls as fuck buddies when I go back to visit the family at Christmas and other times.

What's the best strategy for doing this? It feels like it should be easy. I have little emotional attachment to them. I don't see any of them as ever being more than fuck buddies.

I've used Facebook to wicked effect in this regard. I've actually banged one former high school crush, and nearly banged two others. I finished high school in the mid-1990s. All my Facebook prospects, including the successful bang, are married women now.

To start the process, I started off with an innocuous direct message, including a request to meet during the day and catch up on old times. The interested ones will say yes or no, but you will know who is interested because you'll notice she will start "liking" your posts or pics for the next few days--she is checking you out. Take the FB messages up a notch at that point or, better yet, meet for drinks and escalate in person the usual way. I have been surprised how eager many old high school female friends were eager to do something like this.

I have a friend who does this on a regular basis. Basically, you gotta post high value posts about yourself(pics at classy events, posts about your achievements/success etc) and come across as a high value man with a lot going on in your life. Even if people don't comment on it, they always do notice, especially women who you know are addicted to facebook. Now when it's time to go home, IM the ones that have liked your posts or have commented(more chances they're attracted to you) but others as well who you're attracted to - you can start by asking a few question like you need some info and then game on from there.

Another strategy is to talk with them over IM from time to time and build some attraction, flirt and then when you're going back home you can make plans. This is more likely to work on women who are lonelier and don't have much socializing options.

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (02-21-2015 10:57 PM)Col. Tigh Wrote:  

To start the process, I started off with an innocuous direct message, including a request to meet during the day and catch up on old times.

What do you mean by "innocuous direct message"? Can you provide an example please?

Quote: (02-22-2015 08:17 AM)puckerman Wrote:  

Quote: (02-21-2015 10:57 PM)Col. Tigh Wrote:  

To start the process, I started off with an innocuous direct message, including a request to meet during the day and catch up on old times.

What do you mean by "innocuous direct message"? Can you provide an example please?

Sure. I began with:
Quote:Col. Tigh Wrote:

Hey, long time no see. Been in touch with anyone from our class lately? I went to the 10th reunion but people are scattered around now. Also, what's that new job like?

She replied with something about who she still keeps up with, and talks about her job a bit. This is basically Roosh's elderly chat method.

I go for my real intention, a meet up, in my second message:
Quote:Col. Tigh Wrote:

Good to hear. Got time to catch a lunch or coffee on Tuesday?

At that point, she replied with two more lengthy paragraphs, but she also said:
Quote:Old High School Acquaintance Girl Wrote:

Sure, coffee or tea would be great.

Then I either meet her for the mid-day non-date, or reply again suggesting drinks after work instead. If I go for the mid-day "date," then at some point I suggest the drink date if things are clicking with her at that time.