rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

IOIs in her texts

IOIs in her texts

I'm referring mainly to her first one or two texts back to you.

I usually text a girl within an hour of getting her number. I reference our chat, maybe an inside joke and "signature" my name.

When you get a girl's number and initially text her, there are many variations in how her text comes to you:

1. It comes soon...within 15 minutes.
2. It comes relatively soon within 1 (or one and a half ?) hours
3. She takes her time - hours or the next day..or longer.
4. She doesn't text back ( obvious where that's going to go).

When she DOES text back...the content:

It's brief and non emotive: "you too "
It pretty much matches yours word for word.
Or...she includes lots of exclamation points and/or emoticons: "Good talking to you too !!! Glad I could help!"

One I've noticed is it seems women who text back within 15 or 20 have usually resulted in dates. Ones that take longer may or may not...

Regarding the above variables I've mentioned ( and ones I omitted that you may think of), are there certain tells on her first text back to you that you've noticed that give you a lot more confidence that this number will result in a date?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

IOIs in her texts

One of them I can think of is if she's texts you one day out of the blue (unless it's to cancel a date). If she is doing her fair share of initiating texts then it should almost definitely lead to a date. I don't usually waste time with women where I'm doing all of the work. Men should be aggressive and take the lead in situations but should not be doing 100% of the initiation/texts in my opinion.