rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any woman can now name you as father of her offspring and make you pay for them.

Any woman can now name you as father of her offspring and make you pay for them.

Quote:Quote:

Carnell Alexander says he got a shock during a traffic stop in Detroit in the early 1990s. The officer told him he is a deadbeat dad, and that he was under arrest.

The problem? Carnell didn’t have any kids.

He’d been made dad by default after an ex listed him as father when applying for welfare benefits. According to documents filed with the court, a process server claimed to have given Carnell Alexander, in person, a notice of hearing at a house he once lived at. It is something that wasn’t possible. Carnell wasn’t at that house on the date he was allegedly served. He was incarcerated for a crime he committed as a young man.

“How can you start a case with a lie?” asked Carnell. “The mom lied. The process server lied. Now I have to pay for it."

The rest of the article is here. Prepare to be pissed off after reading.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Dupe.

I'm the King of Beijing!

.. (tried to delete sorry)