rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminists destroying manosphere books and recommend killing newborn male babies

There is a trend lately on Amazon,
that feminists are rating with fake 1 star reviews manosphere books
in order to stop them from selling

For example

http://www.amazon.com/Feminism-Ugly-Trut...00795BPEO/

got 58 fake 1 star spam reviews from feminists.

on another hand, over feminists groups, on Facebook, feminists publicly recommend to all women
to kill (make abortion) on their babies if they are males.

Quote: (02-17-2015 07:52 AM)magicone Wrote:  

on another hand, over feminists groups, on Facebook, feminists publicly recommend to all women
to kill (make abortion) on their babies if they are males

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. And a feminist group recommending abortion for male babies is pretty damn extraordinary/outrageous

Hm, I check some other books by red-pillers(Capt Capitalism, Tomassi, Quintus Curtius) and the reviews are balanced. It's the cover image that causing the shitstorm. Even though it's accurate one of the worst things you can call a woman is ugly(the other being a slut).

Don't you have to buy an item on amazon to leave a review of it though? If so their trolling is failing badly.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Any statement a feminist makes about killing male babies aids in their own destruction. The vast majority of women are still nurturers and will vilify these nutjobs. Every single woman I know would be disgusted by such a statement. These people are what Westboro Church is to religion.

Best thing we can do on RVF is spread these links far and wide.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (02-17-2015 09:10 AM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

Hm, I check some other books by red-pillers(Capt Capitalism, Tomassi, Quintus Curtius) and the reviews are balanced. It's the cover image that causing the shitstorm. Even though it's accurate one of the worst things you can call a woman is ugly(the other being a slut).

Don't you have to buy an item on amazon to leave a review of it though? If so their trolling is failing badly.

No you can leave a review without purchasing it. Amazon marks reviews from people who actually bought the item with "Amazon Verified Purchase", however.

If this is happening, can't you report the spam/fake reviews to Amazon?

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

I'd hate to confirm Godwin's Law, but it had to be said:

[Image: attachment.jpg24759]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

First page in one of the largest newspaper in UK, on 11 February 2015:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/abo...lt-5144235

'Aborting my baby because it was a boy felt liberating - I'd do it again in a heartbeat'

"the experience was liberating, the emotions I felt when deciding what I should do, and after learning my fetus was male was something I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. Coming out of it a liberated woman though was more than worth it.

If I had to do it all over again, I would do it in a heartbeat."

She also claims to be a feminist, fighting women’s rights "to the point of eschewing a career".

Quote: (02-17-2015 07:52 AM)magicone Wrote:  

to kill (make abortion) on their babies if they are males.

Honestly man this reads like a David Futrelle headline. Instead of sensationalizing (and probably misstating) the opponent's viewpoint, why not let their own words speak for themselves? We should strive to be better than feminists, not copy their tactics.