rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LeBron, Beyonce, and Jay-Z As The Third Wheel

What would you do if your chick had been eye-fucking another man for years?

Beyonce has been caught in the act on a number of occasions, yet Jay-Z clearly hasn't checked her on it, or maybe if he has, it really doesn't matter, because she's continued to do it.

Exhibit A In Picture From:

[Image: scatyb.jpg]

Exhibit B In Video Form:

Although all three of these people are world-renown celebrities, and considered to be at the top of their respective fields, LeBron proves to truly be the King. Notice the way that they look at him. Jay-Z marvels at LeBron like a kid seeing his favorite superhero. Beyonce looks at him with adoring eyes, she can't control it, it happens over and over again. Yet LeBron interacts with them as they are just regular people who he knows, as if they weren't special at all.

The staring video is classic. The look in both of their eyes tells the whole story. Yet it's interesting that Beyonce keeps the stare going longer, and she only turns away once she can feel Jay-Z turn his head to see that she was still looking at him.

Also note the dynamic in play in the Sportsman of the Year photo. The woman next to LeBron is his wife. She is the mere mortal in the photo surrounded by megastars. She keeps her head down while Beyonce moves in closer and makes direct eye contact with LeBron. Meanwhile, Jay-Z stands off to the side, again admiring LeBron and presumably oblivious to the type of signals his wife has been sending to a man she would let have his way with her in any way that he wanted.

Jay-Z have to be careful allowing dudes going up to him and his wife. Leborn is not the first or last.

Unavoidable at this level of the game, especially in America. As long as she doesn't act on it, it's all good.

Anyway you can't control a woman's base biological urges, nor should you try. The key is putting them in a position where they have more to lose than to gain by acting on them.

Female hypergamy in action.

Beyonce can tell who the top alpha is in this scenario, even if she doesn't see the way Jay-Z looks up to LeBron from those seats.

Over/under 7.5 years before the divorce?

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

God damn does beyonce have some big fucking legs.

Lebron has come to replace Jay Z as the new dominant male.

Jay Z was the king of the 90's, hence the Jordan comparisons. HOV has an empire in every industry. From LiveNation ticket sales to RocaWear, RocNation, Rocafella Records, stakes in NY Knicks and Nets and acquires a new champagne label every three years. When Jay Z was 12, he shot his own brother for theft: HOV was a true hustler. Every line in Reasonable Doubt was undoubtedly true. I don't really see jealously in his eyes, more of a greedy, "Damn, having Lebron play in Madison Square Garden will definitely up my MSG network stake." Not to mention, last year he became Kevin Durant's agent to boost his Nike shareholdings, whom also makes Lebron shoes. Regardless, Father Time takes his toll and Jay Z is just basking in former glory, plus being in Kanye's proximity has made him a dandy.

Chris Rock said it best. "Shaq is rich. The white man who signs his check … is wealthy. "Ah, here you go, Shaq. Go buy yourself a bouncing car. Bling, bling!" Jay Z is wealthy. Until Lebron diversifies his assets to beyond athetic ventures, he'll just be rich.

Beyonce needed HOV's affluence a decade ago to propel out of her obscure threesome group, but she doesn't need it anymore. The ultimate cunt act is when she let her sister assault/spit on Jay Z in the elevator. Jay Z just couldn't Ray Rice her because he has too many assets to lose.

Lebron is the new King, and his recent social justice stunts only boost his legacy. Derrick Rose was the first to wear the Eric Garner "I Can't Breath" shirts, but Lebron got the bulk of the credit. Not to mention the high quality testosterone/pheromones Lebron releases from being a sheer monster, sends women into primal instinct.

[Image: 8115164.jpg?645].

Typical Female Projection!!!!!

Check these out:

[Image: Beyonce-and-Jay-Z-PF.jpg]

[Image: Jay-Z-and-Beyonce-sitting-in-the-front-r...e-game.jpg]

Its completely okay for her to read Jay-Z's texts under suspect of cheating while simultaneously okay for her to check out other guys.

I just keep my women away from sporting events. Not only because of the famous "female recruiters" that go around in the stadium (see: https://hypngcs.appspot.com/questo/#!/allen-iverson ), but also because I have other ways to entertain them.

still new to RVF, but perhaps I'll make a thread on these recruiters. From clean cut guys in polos handing out cards to hotties at Giants games, to the players own buddies macking on chicks in the stadium at Heat games, if your chick is bad, don't bring her to a sporting event.

I often get the impression that Jay Z doesn't care. If Beyonce cheated on him, I think he'd clean that up and move on without missing a beat.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I will give credit to 50cent, I dont think he will ever marry.

Don't debate me.

There's a lot of things we don't know about.

There were/are a lot of rumors their marriage is on the rocks and they just keep up the presentation for show in public. If that's the case, then why should Beyonce not check out other guys and even fuck em? Especially high status superstars.

Then there's the divide between having desires and actually acting on them. If I'm with a girl who I love I still check out other hot chicks. Doesn't mean I'm going to be unfaithful and fuck the chick. I might even fantasize about the hot chick when I'm fucking my gf b/c yes, sex can get boring, but if I'm committed and loyal I'm still not going to fuck a hot chick who wants me. Girls are going to check out high value guys and maybe even fantasize about fucking them - that's biology - but as long as they don't act on them then we're all good. This consciousness and control of our consciousness is after all what separates us from the animals.

Although it's true that we are becoming more primal and losing more and more of our sensibility and good taste in the 21st century, its our mindfulness and our consciousness that make us better people.

But of course, this all goes straight out the window if Beyonce and Jayz just keep up their shtick for show, which may be very likely. It's gotta truly suck if you can't even sit and watch a basketball game without the paps watching your every move and to have society pass judgement on your body language and what you're wearing and all that other bullshit.

Quote: (02-16-2015 01:39 PM)jariel Wrote:  

What would you do if your chick had been eye-fucking another man for years?

Beyonce has been caught in the act on a number of occasions, yet Jay-Z clearly hasn't checked her on it, or maybe if he has, it really doesn't matter, because she's continued to do it.

Exhibit A In Picture From:

Exhibit B In Video Form:

Although all three of these people are world-renown celebrities, and considered to be at the top of their respective fields, LeBron proves to truly be the King. Notice the way that they look at him. Jay-Z marvels at LeBron like a kid seeing his favorite superhero. Beyonce looks at him with adoring eyes, she can't control it, it happens over and over again. Yet LeBron interacts with them as they are just regular people who he knows, as if they weren't special at all.

The staring video is classic. The look in both of their eyes tells the whole story. Yet it's interesting that Beyonce keeps the stare going longer, and she only turns away once she can feel Jay-Z turn his head to see that she was still looking at him.

Also note the dynamic in play in the Sportsman of the Year photo. The woman next to LeBron is his wife. She is the mere mortal in the photo surrounded by megastars. She keeps her head down while Beyonce moves in closer and makes direct eye contact with LeBron. Meanwhile, Jay-Z stands off to the side, again admiring LeBron and presumably oblivious to the type of signals his wife has been sending to a man she would let have his way with her in any way that he wanted.

I don't know chief. That is a tall order and hard to actually call. Black women are a little bit unique from other women in the sense that, they can and often times will look at another black male that is a physical specimen and toss "You go gurlisms" at one another over how tall and fine that brother is.

Denzel Washington is another that comes to mind. I bet you Denzel could walk up to any black woman in America of probably all age groups and take your black woman off your arm for at least a small dance, and almost none of them would refuse on the basis that it would make their black husbands jealous. Some brothers might tell Denzel, "Say man you can have her!" She might throw a shoe or say something snarky back, but it would all be in good fun.

I say all that to say that, it still might not be hypergamy in action, like it is with others. Not saying black people don't cheat or whatever, but many in that particular circle are "royalty" per se, and they probably enamor each other. they all cheerlead each other and only the younger ones (Drake, Chris brown, etc.) have the most drama. These older stars are not Millennials. They have been there and done that in many ways.

Not only that, Jay Z as a person, even more so than Nas in many ways, is pretty red pill minded and a player at heart. He is a realist and has maybe the biggest IDGAF vibe/attitude of all of the top rappers of his age group. Like many older black men, when the wife thinks some young man is sooo handsome, he is like "Yep, sure is babe." Jigga also seems to have a strong-ish masculine frame. B has not left him yet, but if you ever believed the rumors, she probably should have done that a long time ago.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

You can see the difference between both of them very easily.

Physical attraction ques matter more to a women biologically than superficial surface shit. Yeah your money makes you attractive, but not when there is a guy who has the same stuff but an incredible body.

Women are hypergamous, they care about money and status. In a real situation Jay Z wins every time. He has money, status, and he's smart.

BUT...what happens if you put two men with superficial status together?

LeBron wins.

He has the status, but most importantly he's significantly taller than average(6'8), very well skilled in a PHYSICAL activity which shows off his body, and has a good physique. She looks at him as if he's a god because...in animal terms, biologically, he is a god. The guy is a giant.

You see a guy next to you this big, what are you going to think? Most women are around 5'5 which makes the difference all the more stark.

[Image: 9035605_orig.jpg]

For women height and size is their version of a 10, due to our sexual dimorphism.

When it comes down to it with primates, the bigger gorrila wins and will always be more sexually attractive, and the one with most resources gets to wife up. AF, BB.

valhalla

Great case study on body language, I'm sure most of us have heard or read that 70% of communication is non-verbal, but more importantly body language and facial expressions are extremely hard to fake, as most of us aren't consciously aware of what are bodies are saying, whereas we can be extremely careful and tactful about what we say and how we say it.

The first picture in the top left corner is the best example in my opinion, notice how she strokes her hair, and is touching the back of her neck, while her gaze is transfixed on Lebron with her mouth open as if in awe. Hair stroking is one of the most common and telling IOI of when a woman is sexually attracted to a man, it involves an unconscious way of "primping" oneself to appear more attractive, also if I'm not incorrect women self touch on the side of the neck to appear more feminine and thus attractive to masculine males.

Finally I guess this doesn't really surprise, I wouldn't jump to conclusions and suspect they're having an affair, but Lebron is physically more attractive and alpha than Jay Z in almost every way. Obviously Jay Z has tremendous wealth, fame, and social status/clout which is why Beyonce married him in the first place. I think most people would agree that Jay Z isn't the most classically handsome male, in terms of pure looks he's probably around a 6-7, whereas most guys would rate Beyonce a solid 8+ (aside from the guys who hate girls with any thickness to them). Therefore without Jay Z's tremendous wealth, fame, and social status, him and Beyonce would have never hooked up and married in an alternative universe, due to his personality or game alone. Shit even Nas went off on Jay Z in his diss track "Ether", give it a listen if you haven't already.

Quote: (02-16-2015 02:47 PM)Pontifex Maximus Wrote:  

Chris Rock said it best. "Shaq is rich. The white man who signs his check … is wealthy. "Ah, here you go, Shaq. Go buy yourself a bouncing car. Bling, bling!" Jay Z is wealthy. Until Lebron diversifies his assets to beyond athetic ventures, he'll just be rich.

Which is exactly what Lebron is doing and getting advice from Warren Buffet.

http://www.fool.com/ecap/the_motley_fool...-next-oon/

Quote: (02-16-2015 05:06 PM)Valhalla Wrote:  

You can see the difference between both of them very easily.

Physical attraction ques matter more to a women biologically than superficial surface shit. Yeah your money makes you attractive, but not when there is a guy who has the same stuff but an incredible body.

Women are hypergamous, they care about money and status. In a real situation Jay Z wins every time. He has money, status, and he's smart.

BUT...what happens if you put two men with superficial status together?

LeBron wins.

He has the status, but most importantly he's significantly taller than average(6'8), very well skilled in a PHYSICAL activity which shows off his body, and has a good physique. She looks at him as if he's a god because...in animal terms, biologically, he is a god. The guy is a giant.

You see a guy next to you this big, what are you going to think? Most women are around 5'5 which makes the difference all the more stark.

[Image: 9035605_orig.jpg]

For women height and size is their version of a 10, due to our sexual dimorphism.

When it comes down to it with primates, the bigger gorrila wins and will always be more sexually attractive, and the one with most resources gets to wife up. AF, BB.

Valhalla, who wins then out of Paul Sturgess and Lebron?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Went to a Miami Heat game a few years back and was walking around the court before the game. Was wearing a NBA snapback hat a friend gave me from the late 80's. Lil Wayne's date jumped out of her seat (probably high/tipsy), touched the hat and told me "Sweet hat! Where the hell you get that!?" Lil Wayne sat back and smiled.

Pleasantries were exchanged, and nothing extraordinary happened.

If we play the same game going on here, you guys would be jumping up and down saying "OMG mid-20's white dude just stole Lil Waynes date!! OMG HYPERGAMY HYPERGAMY HYPERGAMY"

Do you realize how ridiculous this conversation is? Let's all play reverse pictionary to fit some half-baked narrative that completely ignores that these are real people with real lives that network in ways normal folk can't even imagine.

The only thing that resonates here is that guys look at girls and girls look at guys, though that's hardly news.

You edited the part out where you had previously said these were a bunch of unrelated pics, which rendered anything else you had to say as pointless.

Your Lil Wayne story is a non-sequitur, you're a nobody with a hat on who crossed paths with some random jump-off who nobody knows one time.

Quote: (02-16-2015 05:51 PM)Santoro Wrote:  

Went to a Miami Heat game a few years back and was walking around the court before the game. Was wearing a NBA snapback hat a friend gave me from the late 80's. Lil Wayne's date jumped out of her seat (probably high/tipsy), touched the hat and told me "Sweet hat! Where the hell you get that!?" Lil Wayne sat back and smiled.

Pleasantries were exchanged, and nothing extraordinary happened.

If we play the same game going on here, you guys would be jumping up and down saying "OMG mid-20's white dude just stole Lil Waynes date!! OMG HYPERGAMY HYPERGAMY HYPERGAMY"

Do you realize how ridiculous this conversation is? Let's all play reverse pictionary to fit some half-baked narrative that completely ignores that these are real people with real lives that network in ways normal folk can't even imagine.

The only thing that resonates here is that guys look at girls and girls look at guys, though that's hardly news.

I read this thread and mostly thought, "wow, you guys are reading way too much into this." But who knows what goes on behind the scenes in the world of celebrities.

The point wasn't to draw the conclusion that there is something going on between these two people.

All three of these individuals are rare breeds. Beyonce isn't the type of woman who would be fascinated with some "regular guy", good looking or not.

Jay-Z's appeal to women has always been his swag. He is not a physically attractive man. It's not a shock that Beyonce would be physically attracted to LeBron, given that he's physically better-looking, and he has his own levels of fame, power, status, and money that are on par with Jay's. On top of all that, he's at least a decade younger.

This particular conversation that we're having is one that's been had for a while now, it has resurfaced as a result of last night's ASG.

We talk a lot in the game community about body language, IOIs, etc. and that's what this discussion is about, to say that it's ridiculous or pointless completely misses the mark.

When women are physically attracted to men, there are certain things that happen that are completely involuntary. In this particular case study, we have a situation where Beyonce tends to exhibit the same behavior every time when LeBron is around, which is quite the contrast from another dude in their universe, Drake, who approaches them in this situation and she doesn't even bother to make eye contact.

[Image: article-2280307-17A6394A000005DC-226_634x484.jpg]

jariel, Drake is a cornball. He looks corny every single time I see him. That corniness makes him a success in contemporary America (and Canada) but on a more primal level, it's like a lizard getting wet over Donald Duck in person.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

You could take 1000 pictures of a dude and a chick that is completely and utterly obsessed with him. Some of those pictures will make the girl look disinterested.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (02-16-2015 06:29 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Drake, who approaches them in this situation and she doesn't even bother to make eye contact.

You make some good points but you can't conclude that Beyonce didn't "even bother to make eye contact" from one picture. Unless you see the full interaction that's quite a reach to say that she didn't even look at him.

Quote: (02-16-2015 06:54 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2015 06:29 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Drake, who approaches them in this situation and she doesn't even bother to make eye contact.

You make some good points but you can't conclude that Beyonce didn't "even bother to make eye contact" from one picture. Unless you see the full interaction that's quite a reach to say that she didn't even look at him.

That is true, I was making the point that Drake doesn't elicit the same response from her as LeBron does.

When LeBron is around he commands her attention.

Quote: (02-16-2015 03:04 PM)ManVsMachine Wrote:  

Typical Female Projection!!!!!

[Image: Jay-Z-and-Beyonce-sitting-in-the-front-r...e-game.jpg]

Its completely okay for her to read Jay-Z's texts under suspect of cheating while simultaneously okay for her to check out other guys.

Great observation, but he does it as well:

[Image: nba-all-star-game-2013-4.jpg]

I've seen the "recruiters" in action, you're right, it's a smooth operation, thanks for adding that to the discussion.