rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mixx's fate: You decide! Poland or Canada!

Fellas, you decide what you want my summer sex investigation report to be. 3 months in Canada, or 3 months in Poland. In the end, I will give you the low-down on how to maximize your looks, style, and what to avoid to get local women in bed!

In light of Roosh's new discovery about Latin men in high demand in Poland, I am now stuck with a decision I cannot make alone. So, I need your help!

Also, if you feel that Polish women will not be in abundance during summer months in Poland because they travel elsewhere, then please vote for Canada. Slovenia was the same way went I went in Sept. I would of had a much better time in October vs September. Ljubljana was a ghost-town during summer months.

Please vote:

MIxx in Poland
Mixx in Canada

Mixx

Canada, because those Quebecer assholes needs someone to screw them for a change.

Sympathy for the Devil

Mixx, I put my vote for Canada purely because Polish girls desert their cities during summer and come back at the beginning of fall. If you are traveling between June and August, then without a doubt Canada.

Mid to late September would be the perfect time to goto Poland.

Montreal First

Iceland Air from Toronto or Halifax to Warsaw Poland

Bang

Iceland Air to Reykjavik

Bang

Iceland Air to Orlando

[Image: smile.gif]

Mixx if your going in summer months I change my vote to Montreal.

A Polish guy I've been talking to said Poznan is really quiet from the middle of June until the end of September. He said there are still people out, but mostly local, older women (mid to late 20's). Most go to the northern coast or back home in the village.

I'll find out myself soon enough, but I don't think I'd change my existing plans for summer in Poland when it can't be yet vouched for.

My vote is for Canada, I spent some time in Vancouver and loved it up there. Would like to see someone up there for an extended period of time and see how they do. Let me know if you end up there as Ive been thinking about going back soon.

I just read some of my Couchsurfing responses from Polish girls. I received a total of 8 very nice, and polite e-mails that they will not be in Poland during summer. =(

Does not look like Poland is the place to be during summer months. I guess I'll just have to freeze my ass off and go during winter months in November/December if girls leave - I learned my lesson in Slovenia.

Mixx

Yeah, with your schedule, its a no-brainer.

Montreal in Summer then Poland after.

Sounds like you got some time, Mixx. Maybe you can hit Montreal and then go to Poland in Sept when the girls come back into town for school.

Personally, I would go to Poland (if you can manage to wait until Sept). I suspect the quality is better, and you can come to Canada anytime.

A very tough choice, Montreal is a world-class city for girls and my fave city in Canada by a country mile.

However, we are talking Poland (Europe) in the summertime. I am sure not every girl leaves town and you have the rest of the country to explore. Let us not forget you are close to Eastern Europe which would be easy/cheap to travel too.
I have dealt with a couple of Polish girls and they are a different breed when it comes to sex, if I had the energy to screw them all day it seemed like it would not have been a problem for them.

Finally, you could hook up with Roosh!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (05-09-2011 02:05 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I just read some of my Couchsurfing responses from Polish girls. I received a total of 8 very nice, and polite e-mails that they will not be in Poland during summer. =(

Does not look like Poland is the place to be during summer months. I guess I'll just have to freeze my ass off and go during winter months in November/December if girls leave - I learned my lesson in Slovenia.

Mixx

Thats definitely a deal-breaker.Go to Montreal and make us latins proud.
[Image: attachment.jpg1227]   

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Quote: (05-09-2011 07:56 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I have dealt with a couple of Polish girls and they are a different breed when it comes to sex
Break this down some more.

Go to Montreal before Poland mixx. Just curious, are you very hispanic looking? Or do you have to bust out the Spanish in other countries to let them know what's up?

Quote: (05-10-2011 04:24 AM)houston Wrote:  

Go to Montreal before Poland mixx. Just curious, are you very hispanic looking? Or do you have to bust out the Spanish in other countries to let them know what's up?

When I was in Slovenia, everyone thought I was Italian, But that's because a true Latino with swagger has never set foot in Slovenia, and Italy is right next door to Slovenia. So, the obvious assumption by women in Eastern Europe is that I am Italian. That assumption holds, until I start talking....my accent is not of an Italian.

Yes, I look very Latino, except that I have a deep suntan from living on the beach. However the typical wavy black hair, almost onyx eyes - and I am normally 3 inches taller than the average Latino.

A lot of folks confuse me for looking like the typical Colombian guy (but I am not Colombian).

Funny thing is whenever I go to a Latin Club, I have latina girls running up to me for an autograph because my face closely resembles a Colombian Romance singer named "Charlie Zaa". Even the club owners come out of their offices to greet me and its usually chaos at the front door for me to come in. It's gets crazy for me in Latin Clubs most of the time,...one girl totally ripped my favorite Guess shirt..I was furious!!

However, the difference is that he is very "scrawny" whereas I am very Athletic and a lot more muscular, and I normally sport contacts and not eyeglasses. However, whenever I do wear my glasses to go out...it's too much to hang around latin folks, especially Colombian dance clubs.

Mixx

Quote: (05-10-2011 08:44 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2011 04:24 AM)houston Wrote:  

When I was in Slovenia, everyone thought I was Italian, But that's because a true Latino with swagger has never set foot in Slovenia, and Italy is right next door to Slovenia. So, the obvious assumption by women in Eastern Europe is that I am Italian. That assumption holds, until I start talking....my accent is not of an Italian.

Yes, I look very Latino, except that I have a deep suntan from living on the beach. However the typical wavy black hair, almost onyx eyes - and I am normally 3 inches taller than the average Latino.

A lot of folks confuse me for looking like the typical Colombian guy (but I am not Colombian).

Funny thing is whenever I go to a Latin Club, I have latina girls running up to me for an autograph because my face closely resembles a Colombian Romance singer named "Charlie Zaa" However, the difference is that he is very "scrawny" whereas I am very Athletic and a lot more muscular, and I do not wear eyeglasses.

Mixx

If you are going to be in Montreal for that extended period, I will try and come down on a weekend or something and we can double swoop on some lizards (if you wish) I can always stand to learn something new from a guerilla pimp via Miami.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Canada absolutely. I will be in Montreal late July-early August and again on F1 weekend; also in Calgary for the stampede.

Quote: (05-10-2011 09:55 AM)Heretic Wrote:  

Canada absolutely. I will be in Montreal late July-early August and again on F1 weekend; also in Calgary for the stampede.

Oh man! I forgot about Stampedefest....let me see if I can make it there first, and then fly to Montreal.

Mixx

You gonna make it as far west as vancouver? Maybe ill try to coordinate my next trip there around the same time.

Where do Polish girls go in the summer?

Quote: (05-10-2011 10:56 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

I heard Spain and Italy are were the Polish cuties go.Not sure about it though

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Wouldn't it make sense to go to the numerous summer party hotspots in Europe?

I wouldn't go to Europe in the summer time unless it is somewhere in the mediterranean.

Quote: (05-10-2011 10:56 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

According to my Polish source...

Miedzyzdroje
Mielno
Gdansk
Sopot

Also Turkey and Spain

Mixx my man, I just voted Canada...I know you'll clean up house whichever destination you choose.

Haha, you and Charlie Zaa look like you're definitely related...

BTW the cuban milf just flaked on my ass...2 a day manana.

Got ya Mixx. I'm also very hispanic looking but I have big lips. Girls have asked me if I'm puerto rican or half black because of them lol. Think of a hispanic version of the singer Chris Brown. Just trying to see what I'm in for when I hit up other countries.