rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What should I have done at the end of this night (logistics etc)

I will try to keep this short. Was considering going out to on a speed dating event on Valentines night but I thought wtf, why should I pay $40 to be forced to speak to older women I have no interest in, and be limited to only 2-3 mins to speak to women I find -DO- find attractive.

I went out to a bar instead with some friends, talked to two girls, a brunette and blonde. I like the brunette more so got her number. The blonde one seemed a bit more flirty though.

We left the bar to go to another louder bar with a dancing area. My friends and I were dancing then the girls left. My friends said I should go with them, but I thought, would a forum member here follow a girl around like a desperate puppy? I stayed put but I wasn't sure if they were going to come back, but eventually they did. But this time the brunette brought back a stranger guy with them so I though, oh shit.

I turned my attention to the blonde and started dancing with her. We started making out (lasted for a whole song) and when I turned to see what the brunette was doing, she was kissing the other guy too so I thought, ah, forget about her and focus on the girl you're with.

Later on in the night, the blonde and I were talking and exchanged numbers and I walked the 2 girls home. They were hungry and wanted pizza (I hate it when you're walking home after a night out and someone wants food!)

We went and ordered a pizza. My plan was to maybe get a pizza to share with the blonde and we'd all go to her house then see what happens. I said to the blonde, oh we could share a pizza if you like, but she said "I don't share food". The brunette said to me "we should share one because I'm not really that hungry" so I said ok. My pizza was ready and the blonde girl ordered some garlic bread after her pizza was done so she still had some time to wait. She said to me and the brunette "you guys go on ahead, I just live across the road".

This is not what I wanted, but the brunette had already started leaving. I grab our pizza and walked her home. There was only platonic chat the whole walk home because I had not focussed on her much the rest of the night after I saw her with the other guy. Inside we had a few slices then I left.

What would you have done differently or better to end up back at the blonde's house? I fell at the last hurdle.

You were in the apartment of the brunettes house, eating pizza, and then you just left?

Reading your reply, yes I do look like an idiot, but I had all my 'progress' made with the blonde girl. It was the end of the night and it felt like she had already made up her mind to go to sleep. That is probably just me self sabotaging myself.

So the correct course of action would have been to start gaming the brunette from scratch, even if it was the end of the night?

Also since I got both their numbers (they are friends), should I just focus on one? Or try my luck with both to see which one likes me more (http://www.rooshv.com/theres-only-one-wa...ted-to-you)

You have to be more aggressive, that's all. I would of ordered a whole pizza, grabbed a 12 pack, and said,"Ok, who's place are we going to? I would have went for the threesome.

With the cards you played, I would of also tried to fuck the brunette at her house and if she wasn't down, I would of called the blonde as soon as possible and said, "I'm coming over."

My advice for night game is to get the number and bounce to another club close by. You can get 10 numbers per night and text them all around closing time, "Hey where are you, know of any after-parties?" You find out really fast who is down to fuck you without wasting the whole night with one girl. And you follow-up with he other numbers Monday- Wednesday

Quote: (02-15-2015 11:30 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

I would of called the blonde as soon as possible and said, "I'm coming over."

ah PERFECT! fuck I don't know I can't come with shit like this.

The blonde wasn't interested, despite the makeout earlier in the night. If she were, she would have said something more polite than "I don't share food." The brunette responded the way that she did about splitting pizza because she felt bad that the blonde was being a bitch to you, and probably liked you a little bit.

You had a chance with the brunette, and the blonde was trying to set you up with her by letting the two of you be alone together. The brunette probably felt a little sad that you didn't make a move on her. The brunette was already doing random makeouts that night, so you should have known she was open to getting physical with someone. You even got her number earlier in the night, which means she probably thought you were interested in her.

Quote: (02-15-2015 11:49 AM)boywonder34 Wrote:  

ah PERFECT! fuck I don't know I can't come with shit like this.

You'll get there. Garry Kasparov wasn't the best chess player in the world because he played defense. He had the most aggressive, "fuck-you" attitude of any chess player at the time. Game is a chess board.

Polymath killed it

Reading your post...

You were with the Blonde and checking out the Brunette... it seems like you weren't that invested in the Blonde anyway. But then when you were with the Brunette you were concerned about the Blonde and her pizza eating habits.

It's easier said than done but I would try to adopt a laissez-faire attitude and go with the flow. I would also focus your attention on the girl you are with and as they say around here...push the interaction as far as you reasonably can.

Anyway, what you are describing is a good "problem" to have.

Just learn this lesson: You have more to lose by not going for it then by making a move and being bold, especially in this situation.

If a girl takes you to her place.. escalation between you or not, there is very much a possibility.

The worst you can do is go for a make out and she says no. That is actually a really unlikely scenario. Whether you'll have sex or not is another matter. But you gotta go for it..

Who cares if she made out with some other guy earlier on in the night? It seems to me it was you that had the chance because it was you and not him inside her place when it actually mattered.

Play on, we all learn our lessons. Trust me I've made worse mistakes. Learn from them, as you will (I can attest from experience) have a similar situation come up in the future and you'll have the opportunity to set things right.