rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

America

America

I'm just so fed up with living in America. It's impossible to date here unless you are very wealthy or good looking. If you are just average or below average, life is nothing but frustrations. I'm also sick of the crap food, the Hollywood culture, and pretty much everything else. I don't understand why anyone would want to move here unless you are coming from third world armpit.

I wish I could just pack up and leave tomorrow but I don't what country would be the best for me. I just want to find a place where I can find a girlfriend, make some money, and be happy.

Are there any American expats on this forum? If so, where did you move to?
How is life turning out for you?

America

Quote: (02-15-2015 12:40 AM)Stud#15 Wrote:  

I'm just so fed up with living in America. It's impossible to date here unless you are very wealthy or good looking. If you are just average or below average, life is nothing but frustrations. I'm also sick of the crap food, the Hollywood culture, and pretty much everything else. I don't understand why anyone would want to move here unless you are coming from third world armpit.

I wish I could just pack up and leave tomorrow but I don't what country would be the best for me. I just want to find a place where I can find a girlfriend, make some money, and be happy.

whats with this PUA hate bullshit attitude

America

Whether we like it or not, greatness is ingrained in American society. We can argue about our definitions of greatness, but at the end of day, Americans desire winners and things that are associated with winning.

People like the OP want to lower the standards for winning which includes "ties".

Ultimately, he's whining because he's realized he can't be average and get above average results, and rather do anything about getting better, he rather just move somewhere where things are automatically in his favor and competition is minimal.

So vote with your feet homie, you won't be missed.

America

I'm Canadian, but I evaluated my options in Canada and decided that I could have a better standard of living in China.

So I moved here and learned the language as well as a skill set that guarantees that I earn money.

If you want to actually change your life instead of complaining, please PM me.

But nothing worth doing comes easy. Be prepared for that.

I'm the King of Beijing!

America

Wherever you go, there you are.

Remember that quote.

In USA , you're annoyed by hollywood, food, and women. In Brazil it's going to be crime, the smell of sewage, and the loud noises. In Colombia it's going to be the wait time to get a server to come to your table, the reckless driving, the omission problem, and the 16% tax. in Romania , it's the smoking, in Philippines it's going to be everything under the sun because those women are the most annoying women on the planet.

It doesn't get any better. You got work on finding happiness and being content with what you have. You're in a bad spot. But today was Valentines day so I get it.

Let's work on getting you laid and finding a country that you can travel to and have some downtime to reflect. What kind of women do you like?

America

Go figure, an American basically telling me to shove off. That's another thing I can't stand about this country. Everyone has such as big ego like they are so great. GET OVER YOURSELVES and open your eyes. America isn't that great unless you are super rich and have connections. Most people, even if they work 80hrs a week for 50 years will not automatically turn into millionaires with status.

America is an all or nothing country. There is nothing in the middle. Either you are rich, famous, and have women or you don't.

Also, I served in the military for a few years so I've done more for this country than probably 99% of Americans. I have a right to complain because the way I see it, America is going down the toilet.

From WWII until about the 1980's, America was the place to be. Now, it's probably one of the worst westernized countries to live in.

America

Stud, I got your PM, but cannot respond until you enable PMs.

Quote:Quote:

America is an all or nothing country. There is nothing in the middle.

Except perhaps a sizable middle class.

Either you are rich, famous, and have women or you don't.

Except for all the guys on this forum who are in school and poor and still get hotter ass than a lot of millionaires.

Also, I served in the military for a few years so I've done more for this country than probably 99% of Americans. I have a right to complain because the way I see it, America is going down the toilet.

Will complaining help you?

From WWII until about the 1980's, America was the place to be. Now, it's probably one of the worst westernized countries to live in.

I'm not sure how this knowledge, however correct, can help you reach a more satisfied existence.

I'm the King of Beijing!

America

You have the right to complain. But just ask yourself whether it will help you or not. The answer is probably "no".

Getting laid is not about your money; it's about your game, your player skills, and your appearance. If you look good, have solid game but are dirt poor, you'll probably still get better chicks than millionaires who act like a beta provider with girls.

If you are not happy with your life, chances are that you will be unhappy wherever you are. Just find what will make you happy, and if it is in another country, go get it. But don't just leave your place hoping it will be better elsewhere. Your attidude will follow you everywhere unless you change it.

There are over 900 million people in America, and ~320 million just in USA. It's probably unthinkable that you can't find a decent chick, even if the average Westernized girl is shit, out of that number. You probably approach people with the wrong mindset. No matter how bad the standard girl is bad in a given country, there will always be decent girls.

Sure you can complain that a burger costs $1 while a healthy meal costs $12. However you have the choice of what you eat. In USA, there is plenty of different food to try.

But anyway, you will never be able to change the mentality of a population. The only thing you can do is work on yourself. Find what makes YOU happy instead of hoping for others to change.

America

I'm just so fed up with living in America. It's impossible to date here unless you are very wealthy or good looking.

Guys are actually trying to be helpful, when it's my opinion they shouldn't.

Everyone doesn't deserve and isn't worthy of help, and you're a newb so we have no idea who you really are or what you're about. You haven't contributed anything other than this "I'm fed up" thread.

FTR, I'm not American, but this country is my home.

I quoted the above portion of your post because it's hard to take you seriously when you make such a comment because it's fitting of someone who clearly doesn't get out, AT ALL.

No one who does could possibly agree with you that to get a date one has to be wealthy or good-looking. This entire community is filled with guys who are neither wealthy nor good-looking and yet manage to have fuck buddies, girlfriends, dates, etc. on at least somewhat of a regular basis.

It is my opinion that people who have a loser's mentality shouldn't be here, and guys who have established themselves in this community shouldn't be bending over backwards to help them.

America

Do you have your passport? Any savings/money in the bank?

What type of girls do you like, Asian, Latina, Russian, European, African? Find out what kind of girls you want and then decide from there.

For example: Do you like Asians?

Get started by visiting the Philippines for a few weeks, see what you like and don't like and then make a decision from there where to go next. Latinas? Go to Peru practice your Spanish and then hop to Columbia, DR, Mexico, Argentina, where ever else you want. Read datasheets and get a feel where would be a good spot for you.

Just curious, what state are you in?

America

I'd be one of the first on this forum to criticize America for it's shortcomings, but as long as you are here, it is what you make it.

America is a great place to make money -- probably one of the best countries in the world to accumulate wealth.

Also, it is an incredibly diverse country when it comes to mindset: if you dislike massive egos, "Hollywood culture," and all of what seems to urban trappings, then move to a small city or town in the Midwest or South, where the mentalities are far different than in the big, indifferent urban sprawls of the US. Trust me on this one.

Like anything else in life, either you get busy adapting or get busy wasting your time. If you really are suffering from a bout of depression, anxiety, rage, etc. then see a qualified mental health professional in your area. No shame in getting your mind right with somebody trained to help you so.

Otherwise, this is just a troll thread and a disingenuous attempt at inciting the passions of the forum.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

America

The pussy is always pinker on the other side.

Don't debate me.

America

Gonna say it straight up. You take for granted what you have.

I left Canada to Israel about 5 years ago, not because I hated Canada, just wanted a change. Its very similar to North America, just with a middle eastern twist. Sometimes I do miss Canada, every country has is goods and bads.

I wake up every morning, walk to the corner and grab the best coffee I know to date, walk out to the sea view, and remind myself that only 100 miles from me, people are getting slaughtered every day in Syria.

You take freedom for granted. You can do whatever you want, when you want. You are complaining about women. You need to look yourself in the mirror, are you doing all you can to maximize your own self potential and self worth?

You are complaining about money? You live in a country that is among the highest in the world in standard of living. Im not saying getting rich is easy, but complaining about it wont get you anywhere. Your negative mindset will yield nothing but negative results, I promise you.

Stop thinking that escaping from America to another country will solve all your life issues. Thats what damaged goods women do for a fresh start, and ill tell you, that fresh start they dream of goes stale pretty quick.

You complain about the Holly Wood culture, yet you mention you just "want to find a girlfriend, make some money and be happy"....sounds pretty Holly Wood to me doesnt it?

You contradict your own complaints by having a false sense of reality. Wake up, nothing good in life comes easy, nothing is just gonna fall into your lap, so if you think thats what will happen when you move, save yourself now and cancel your travel plans.

Dont mean to be harsh, but Im sick of hearing people complain about America. Its an amazing country, and like any country, isnt perfect and has its own issues.

America

I totally agree with everyone here (especially Jariel)...quit your bitchin' (like bitches do)..grow a pair, learn and apply GAME..study the articles on Return of Kings..Buy Roosh Books...and your results will change...
( I find it ironic that your username is Stud#15)....

Bottom line..be a man not a mangina...Quit acting as if you're entitled like women do..quit expecting life to hand you everything..quit being so negative... America is a place that works, if you work it. Work hard for what you want...Get your Hustle on and Step your game up, homie.

America

Quote: (02-15-2015 02:26 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Stud, I got your PM, but cannot respond until you enable PMs.

America is an all or nothing country. There is nothing in the middle.

Except perhaps a sizable middle class.

Either you are rich, famous, and have women or you don't.

Except for all the guys on this forum who are in school and poor and still get hotter ass than a lot of millionaires.

Will complaining help you?

I'm not sure how this knowledge, however correct, can help you reach a more satisfied existence.

I tried to rep you for all of this, but realized I already did some time ago. well done. keep it up

America

Quote: (02-15-2015 03:11 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

America is a great place to make money -- probably one of the best countries in the world to accumulate wealth.
Yes but only if you're in Hollywood or Wall Street.

"If you were smart in 1807 you moved to London, if you were smart in 1907 you moved to New York City, and if you are smart in 2007 you move to Asia." - Jim Rogers

If you're smart, hardworking and have some cultural awareness, you're better off in a second world country with a burgeoning middle class like Brazil, China, Iran, Kenya, Russia or South Africa than in America.

America

Ummm there's still plenty of money to be made in America, you definitely do not have to leave the country for that

America

Looks like Stud#15 bit the dust.

No worries, I don't think that he was going to follow through with accepting any advice from this community.

I'm the King of Beijing!