rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anybody Else Got A Foot Fetish?!

Anyone else has a foot fetish?

Hello.

Dang! I guess you guys must be O.K. with crocodile toes and elephant feet.

Hello.

Yeah i have that and i am not ashamed of admitting it lol.

But i dont do it to just any girl, she must be really sexy and have some sexy toes. I Know that in New York there is a place where they organise foot fetish events, you ever been to them?

I don't know if I have a fetish but I do check out a girls feet along with her tits, ass, face, etc. What goes down at a foot fetish event haha?

Yea I have one. But its not a freaky, weird one where Im all about sucking toes and having her jack me off with her feet or no shit like that.

But if I dont like the way a womans toes look, I kinda lose interest in her. Its pretty important to me.

Quote: (05-11-2011 03:40 AM)houston Wrote:  

I don't know if I have a fetish but I do check out a girls feet along with her tits, ass, face, etc.

For me its the same,hideous feet are no good.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

"What goes down at a foot fetish event haha?"

Heavenly bliss...suppposedly. The guys (I presume) are mostly hardcare betas. I think having a foot fetish and being alpha is possible as long as you don't start getting on your knees and sucking the lint between her chipped and cracked toenails! Yuck!

BTW, how do you put quotes in those white blocks/boxes?

Hello.

The exclamation point in the title of this thread made me grin.

I dont have a fetish, but feet, to me, are one of the body parts you can use to gauge a womans overall hygienic value. If her feet are busted god knows her crotch probably resembles La Brea

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Yeah, I've always thought to myself if a girl can't even take care of her feet then how does she wipe her ass and clean her pussy? I can never believe it when a girl wears flip flops or open toes and has some feet looking worse than mine. Shit is disgusting

Quote: (05-11-2011 06:45 PM)houston Wrote:  

Yeah, I've always thought to myself if a girl can't even take care of her feet then how does she wipe her ass and clean her pussy? I can never believe it when a girl wears flip flops or open toes and has some feet looking worse than mine. Shit is disgusting

If a Girl wants to wear a Flip-flop she should do it gracefully..Like Fernanda Lima and her's Havainas:

[Image: attachment.jpg1255]   

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Ok well I thought this'd be a good opportunity to make my first post! Hi guys.

Yes the female foot is easily my favorite body part. It's good someone posted about it because I think some people see it as 'weird' or 'beta' or about submissiveness. That can't be further from the truth though, as I know plenty of alphas who are into feet. And not in a submissive way. Simply find them attractive in the same way as tits and ass.

A woman with a super curved arch can work wonders on the love muscle...that experience blew my mind!