rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many of you double book dates?

I know from reading the forum one of the cornerstones of game and date advice is to double book whenever possible since flake rates are so high. However I've had a number of times where I think this worked against me.

My normal game plan is to have first dates on weeknights and keep my weekend evenings open for women I'm already banging or what I perceive as strong second dates. This is where I seem to get into trouble. Here's a typical scenario:

I have a really good first date but due to hard scheduling conflicts or logistics I'm unable to try for the bang. We text, stay in contact and make plans for the upcoming Saturday night where all indications are I'll close the deal.

In the meantime I'll start talking to another woman and setup either a coffee or afternoon drink date for that same Saturday. I'll go on the date, we really hit it off and venue change from coffee to getting a late afternoon drink. Again, I'm unable to go for the bang since I need to meek woman number 1 in an hour or two.

I know some of you would say to flake on number 1 and go with the momentum of 2 but I'm really trying to play the percentages and go with the one that gives me the best chance of banging. Of course, either one could be a dead end but I'm thinking the only way to prevent this is to not double book and then if date 1 fails I try to set something up last minute with another woman in my rotation. Thoughts, experiences?

In the meantime I'll start talking to another woman and setup either a coffee or afternoon drink date for that same Saturday.
^^^
Change this, you are breaking your own solid rule. Must admit, I am just as guilty myself. Sometimes that late friday evening or brunch time Saturday is the only possible scheduling option seeing that we are constantly meeting & screening new women.

If I met girl # 2 on a Tuesday, I would push hard for a thursday or earlier friday meet up. That way, if things do go into overtime it won't interfere with what you have already set up. If I do schedule a newer prospect a few hours before a high % 2nd outing with another girl, I give myself a 4 hour gap. Meaning if I haven't taken her through the steps and closed by that time, then I will chalk it up. Then she becomes that promising 2nd outing prospect

The lesson I was taught by an old player was 'never give up fasho pussy for mo pussy and end up getting no pussy'

MDP

Quote: (02-11-2015 12:58 PM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

In the meantime I'll start talking to another woman and setup either a coffee or afternoon drink date for that same Saturday.
^^^
Change this, you are breaking your own solid rule. Must admit, I am just as guilty myself. Sometimes that late friday evening or brunch time Saturday is the only possible scheduling option seeing that we are constantly meeting & screening new women.

If I met girl # 2 on a Tuesday, I would push hard for a thursday or earlier friday meet up. That way, if things do go into overtime it won't interfere with what you have already set up. If I do schedule a newer prospect a few hours before a high % 2nd outing with another girl, I give myself a 4 hour gap. Meaning if I haven't taken her through the steps and closed by that time, then I will chalk it up. Then she becomes that promising 2nd outing prospect

The lesson I was taught by an old player was 'never give up fasho pussy for mo pussy and end up getting no pussy'

That's solid advice. When I get on a good Tinder run I can end up booking every day a week in advance. Then there's the temptation to double book on a Saturday but it usually ends up being a waste of time since I can't give it my full time to go for the close and then I usually don't end up seeing her again anyway due to scheduling, her changing interest etc. I'm officially now "team no double book"

I've done it and just like anything else: Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't

Had times where I swooped a pair on a Saturday, and still was home in time for the late news

Other times, you run over on time get a lay with one and miss out on the other. Worse case, neither and then you're forced to go to Plan C

Point being, is that you have to screen hard and get a sense of "temperature" for each new girl early on and this will help you get better at scheduling but there's no perfect science to it.

MDP

I'm a big believer in double booking when both dates are a first date because odds are very good one of them will flake.

I don't double book a second date though, since girls don't same day flake on second dates nearly as often and I wouldn't be going on a second date unless I thought she was into me and the bang was likely.

I do have a backup plan if a second date flakes though-it's to go out and cold approach. Cold approaching should always be an option for you if a date fails for any reason. I've had multiple instances in which I went on a date and failed to get the bang, said good night to her and went to a bar and pulled a ONS. After a date is actually an excellent time to cold approach, you're already well warmed up, "in state" as they say, and in a sexual mood. I believe women can detect that you were just with another woman and this makes you much more attractive. I've found that my IDGAF level and aggression is much higher after a date too.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (02-11-2015 02:50 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I'm a big believer in double booking when both dates are a first date because odds are very good one of them will flake.

I don't double book a second date though, since girls don't same day flake on second dates nearly as often and I wouldn't be going on a second date unless I thought she was into me and the bang was likely.

I do have a backup plan if a second date flakes though-it's to go out and cold approach. Cold approaching should always be an option for you if a date fails for any reason. I've had multiple instances in which I went on a date and failed to get the bang, said good night to her and went to a bar and pulled a ONS. After a date is actually an excellent time to cold approach, you're already well warmed up, "in state" as they say, and in a sexual mood. I believe women can detect that you were just with another woman and this makes you much more attractive. I've found that my IDGAF level and aggression is much higher after a date too.

This is something I definitely need to do but I always find ways to talk myself out of it. A lot of times I'll have my first dates at a large, local outdoor mall with lots of restaurants and bars around. I'll go on the date, give it my best game and it just doesn't hook. I'll then think "hey, I should hit another place while I'm here" for all of the reasons you just mentioned and then I talk myself out of it with excuses such as "it's getting late, I've already had two drinks, I'm tired, I'm worn out from talking with a stranger, etc.". All of them are just excuses and it needs to stop.

I've never had the misfortune of living somewhere where dates flake often enough to warrant this tactic.
I've booked more than one date in a day, but always with enough time between that escalating to my bed was possible.
Occasionally dates flake, but because I generally schedule close to my place, and leave at the last minute, it's generally a 'oh well there you go' moment rather than a 'FFS' moment.
As a principle though, I always have a backup plan, and never assume anyone is going to do anything they say. Having another pre-decided girl (that you've already been with) to text to come over, and a pre-decided club to visit if she also says no, are the norm for me if I'm very 'want a girl' minded. Otherwise I just continue doing other things.

Proper double booking is

1) girl A @ 7 pm
2) girl B @ 9:30pm

If girl A is good to go, message girl B - "something at work came up"

If you lose girl B, well them's the breaks.

If you lose girl B and Girl A, cause A turns out to be on her period...you can try and restart Girl B with "just finished that part of the project"

WIA

Quote: (02-11-2015 08:09 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Proper double booking is

1) girl A @ 7 pm
2) girl B @ 9:30pm

If girl A is good to go, message girl B - "something at work came up"

If you lose girl B, well them's the breaks.

If you lose girl B and Girl A, cause A turns out to be on her period...you can try and restart Girl B with "just finished that part of the project"

WIA

Thanks WIA and everyone else. I'm going to try and avoid double booking in the future to keep things simple but will use this if I get in a bind again.

What I usually do is, book a date with girl A, and at the same time, talk to girl B, "saturday I'm going to drink with friends, you may join, I'll let you know where we go". In fact your "friends" will have flaked and you will tell girl B to go on a date with you in case girl A isn't good. That's useful for girls who seem needy.

For girls who don't seem needy, I usually go for the 7 and 9:30 trick like WIA said.

As always, make sure you have strong logistics, to avoid ending up with no pussy.

Double booking will inevitably cause you to flake on your dates - raising your value for when you do eventually reschedule. Not many guys with planned dates bail at the last moment