rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I have Been gone for a while. Has there been anything posted that rivals ACV or...

I have Been gone for a while. Has there been anything posted that rivals ACV or...

Coconut oil, baking soda, zinc, or Juicing?

Maybe some new suppliment that would make personal trainers hate me? [Image: biggrin.gif]

Other than some posts here and there, I am out if the loop.

Thanks in advance [Image: 69.gif]

Try the LOZP (Lizard of Oz Program):

1. No drinking
2. Sit in front of a light box every morning
3. Find what you are passionate about. Channel your inner Tolstoy and pour your heart into what moves you.

There is/was a discussion about bone broth that is a decent read.

Link

@Kickb

Wrote a couple of posts on the ACV thread a few weeks ago.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-75...42146.html

Concerned taking 2 RVF stalwarts in combination, ACV & Baking Soda mixed in a certain combination.

Had phenominal results myself using it & have had great feedback from others who I suggested to try it.

Was posting on the mobile version so kept running out of space!! but i'm considering doing a more detailed new thread on the subject.

Well worth a try, will raise your energy levels!!

Lots of jerking off

Cosign the bone broth benefits.

Also contains ACV since it's added during the cooking process.

I've started taking a collagen supplement too (which is found in bone broth). Great for skin/hair/nails.