rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wonder What a Thousand Cock Stare Looks Like? Look No Further.

I am unsure of the validity of this story as it comes from a tabloid but damn, this is madness if true. I am going to have nightmares of waking up to that face standing above me holding a knife.

Can you imagine being a business owner and having this woman walk in for her first job interview with you at 33?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum...ys-5060861

Quote:Quote:

Mum of EIGHT forced into work says Cameron's new £23k benefits cap will lead to suicides

[Image: Marie-Buchan.jpg]

A single mum-of-eight says new plans by David Cameron to reduce the benefits cap from £26,000 to £23,000 will lead to SUICIDES.

Marie Buchan is looking for her first-ever job because of proposed new Government benefit cuts - and complains: "I'm being forced into work.''

She says the proposals could leave her young family on the breadline as she will be £58 a week worse off.

Marie, 33, from Selly Oak, has made an appointment with the Jobcentre in a bid to find part-time work to boost her income.

She told the Birmingham Mail: "This benefits cap is getting out of control. I have an appointment with the Jobcentre next week and it will be for my first-ever job.

"I am being forced into work. You're going to get similar cases as to what happened with the bedroom tax - people taking their own lives due to the financial pressures they are feeling.

"It will hit people that hard."

She added: "I was very shocked when I heard David Cameron's plans for capping. It was bad enough when the benefits were capped last time.

"I have eight children who need to be fed and clothed and properly looked after, but it's so difficult to do that when money is so tight. I think most are struggling to pay rent under the current cap - I know I am.

"It is a constant struggle."

Yet even if she lands a 16-hour a week job, Marie will STILL receive her full benefits.

"I went to a work focus interview and was told if I work for 16 hours a week I would get my full rent paid," she explained.

"I would be so much better off as I would still be entitled to child tax credit and child benefit, and then also up to £350 childcare. It appears going back to work may be the only option for me.

"I know I will be the better person for working but it will be tough with eight children to look after.

"I did attempt to start work and had it all in place to do a 16-hour cleaning job but the kids didn't want to get ready in the morning, so I could leave in time. It's going to be so tough."

Marie hit the headlines after telling the Birmingham Mail how she could not live on £500-a-week benefits after Mr Cameron introduced the initial £26,000 benefits cap back in 2013, which was said to be the average household weekly wage.

She said looking after her eight children - all of them under the age of 13 - was a 21-hour working day. Marie explained that she gets up at 6am and does not get to bed some days until 3am.

She said at that time that she counts every penny she spends.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

thats harsh. many of the kids look somewhat alike so it won't be like there are 8 different dads

looking after 8 kids is a nightmare, i rather work 80 hours a week.

Damn, I forgot one thing.

WNB because

[Image: Like%20a%20hotdog%20down%20a%20hallway.gif]

and

[Image: the-shining-front-page-portable.gif]

All kidding aside, I definitely WB.

Who says giving birth makes you less hot? I couldnt imagine her being more than a point hotter than she already is, before childbirth.

More women should be following in her footsteps(single mommery, irresponsibility, and parasitical behavior aside) of settling down and making babies and actually be useful to society.

Quote: (02-10-2015 11:03 PM)eclipse Wrote:  

All kidding aside, I definitely WB.

Who says giving birth makes you less hot? I couldnt imagine her being more than a point hotter than she already is, before childbirth.

More women should be following in her footsteps(single mommery, irresponsibility, and parasitical behavior aside) of settling down and making babies and actually be useful to society.

[Image: 5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg]

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Quote: (02-10-2015 11:03 PM)eclipse Wrote:  

Not sure if serious here as well.

8 babies? Unless it is raining like a son of a bitch and your husband is out back building an arc and shoving a bunch of animals in to it, this is not responsible [Image: smile.gif]

My mom was one of eight kids. Yeah they had to scrape by but they made it out fine with my grandfather's income as a police officer.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Quote: (02-10-2015 11:13 PM)Snowplow Wrote:  

My mom was one of eight kids. Yeah they had to scrape by but they made it out fine with my grandfather's income as a police officer.

Those were the days when a single man could support a family on the income of but one.

G

Quote: (02-10-2015 11:13 PM)Snowplow Wrote:  

There is a big difference. Your grandparents made it work without living solely off the system as it looks here.

Okay, I might have phrased it badly and tried too hard to be funny. But this gist of it was completely serious. I do think its better for society to have more children(like the Duggars, but less fundamentalist christian) when you raise them in a solid family, and also I think that the idea that having children makes you fat is mostly a myth.

Quote: (02-10-2015 11:20 PM)eclipse Wrote:  

I do think its better for society to have more children(like the Duggars, but less fundamentalist christian) when you raise them in a solid family,

This is most definitely not the case here.

Quote: (02-10-2015 11:22 PM)IvanDrago Wrote:  

I do think its better for society to have more children(like the Duggars, but less fundamentalist christian) when you raise them in a solid family,

I didnt say it was. Nor did I say you should be a single mom.

Quote: (02-10-2015 11:23 PM)eclipse Wrote:  

Quote: (02-10-2015 11:22 PM)IvanDrago Wrote:  

I didnt say it was. Nor did I say you should be a single mom.

I agree. IvanDrago, don't be a single mom. [Image: lol.gif]

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

All I can say is that bitch loves to fuck! Some women call it quits after 1 and she is going strong after 8. Probably won't stop until 12 or 13.

Does anyone in England actually work these days? From their news articles you'd think the entire country is populated by nothing but muslim terrorists and white trash, all of whom are on welfare.

Quote: (02-11-2015 12:15 AM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

Does anyone in England actually work these days? From their news articles you'd think the entire country is populated by nothing but muslim terrorists and white trash, all of whom are on welfare.

A Brit friend of mine once told me that nearly all the big money is in real estate, finance, or entertainment and centered squarely in London. It's this elite money changing hands which keeps the economy humming along. The closer you are to the source of the elite money the more well off you are. England itself doesn't produce anything substantial these days.

Then you have the government shaving money off the top and redistributing it to the worthless proles and the immigrants living in those council flats. The rest of the country is a cesspool which is why so many Brits expatriate.

You think she would get a clue that no brother is going to commit to her after #2. Its obvious she is a lover of dark meats, her kids bloodlines probably look like a country list for the African Cup of Nations soccer tournament:

[Image: caf-groups.jpg]

I can't even look at that thing, can't imagine someone being able to get an erection, maintain it, then blast their seed into that.

Quote: (02-11-2015 01:17 AM)jariel Wrote:  

I can't even look at that thing, can't imagine someone being able to get an erection, maintain it, then blast their seed into that.

The thirst is strong in the UK. With the crap weather, men permanently on the dole, there is not much to do during the day for the average man than bun a zoot and go down to a slapper's flat for some wanton bareback sex.

Sharing an eighth with that is all it takes to get her on her back and spread like Flora.

Did I do that whilst there? No, I'd rather wank and fantasise about big booty tarts in the Southern part of the US than poke that wench.
Glossary:

Bun a zoot = Light up a spliff/Smoke some ganja

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

What some beta white guy is going to see when he walks into her flat for the first time:

[Image: chinese-soldiers_1729449i.jpg]

Woman in love with 50 shades of grey has kids in 8 shades of brown...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

The whole place is truly messed up when people feel hard done by that they have to actually work, in any way shape or form, to provide (a minuscule %) their family's income.

8 births in 13 years? it's 2015 not 1815. She's a fertile semen dustbin who loves immigrant dick. I wonder though what the latest one or two fellows were thinking, finding her with 5 or 6 kids already. On the issue of welfare payouts - they are a cheap way to prevent revolutions, uprisings, dissent etc.

I suspect she's a drug addict. Something about her face reminds me of methheads.