rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gross american female habits

Roosh has written on these issues a countless number of times; the veterans on here have touched on these issues as well. I was spending some time talking with a beautiful brazilian girl who is studying at my school and we discussed her impressions of American girls. She said she was disgusted by the actions of girls that were around their boyfriends. Farting, burping, eating like slobs, and comments like "I have to take a huge shit." I've only been exposed to these American mannerisms and I cannot wait to see if the grass really is greener on the other side as Roosh and many of you have said (heading to Brazil in 10 weeks). American girls obviously aren't as feminine as their SA/European counterparts, but what or who is to blame? Society? Maybe we men are to blame?

maybe what im ultimately trying to figure out is how can we hold these american slobs to a higher standard? not everyone has the opportunity to skip the country and experience true feminism, so what can we do to better our situation here?

Well, from what i have seen in my limited experience in life is

girls wear pajamas to college classes
Some girls here dip/chew
Fucking fat
talking with mouth full
some walk like guys
some have super hairy arms
Fat!
flip flops
slouching in chairs

All ofhte above i have seen at my college or girls i know

luckily the hot girls know how to act(for the most part, sometimes a hot chick wears pajamas.) The habits/traits i mentioned above all correspond to 6's and under.

[quote='kickboxer' pid='56428' dateline='1304919247']

Some girls here dip/chew
Fucking fat
talking with mouth full
some walk like guys
Fat!
flip flops
slouching in chairs

That is actually one of the other things my brazilian friend mentioned. She said that when she and her friends go to class, they take time to put themselves together while girls here go in sweats,uggs, and hoodies. Part of this may be due to the fact that many girls in SA live at home and can get prepared in the comforts of their own home and girls here must share bathrooms with dozens of girls. Regardless, ya we know and understand it is finals week and you've been studying all night, but for everyones sake, change out of your pajamas and put some makeup on.

A lot of girls think they're being some cool, "Just one of the guys" girls when they act gross.

They are clueless.

Quote: (05-09-2011 12:34 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Some girls here dip/chew
Fucking fat
talking with mouth full
some walk like guys
Fat!
flip flops
slouching in chairs

luckily the hot girls know how to act(for the most part, sometimes a hot chick wears pajamas.) The habits/traits i mentioned above all correspond to 6's and under.

Where the fuck do you live? Kick Im not singling you out by any means as Ive seen alot of other guys post things like this about American girls on the forum. The sweats to class thing really never bothered me as I mean hey we all have late nights and dont feel like getting done up somedays. The dip and talking with mouthful thing really throws me off and also Zs original post about girls farting or talking about needing to take a shit. Im different from alot of the guys on here as I really like American chicks and have had great success with them. Ive also never dated an american chick that farted in front of me, took a shit in front of me or talked about needing one or any other of the deplorable female traits so many guys on here have experienced.

^ I think KB is from Texas.

Anyway, the sweats never bothered me either, but some of that other stuff does.

I can't stand girls with hairy arms, seems so masculine/wrong. Fix that shit!

On to the next major area of annoyance: big women! Big women in general don't bother me, as they can provide a great deal of warmth if you're traveling in Alaska, or shade from the sun, but I have no interest in sleeping with one of them. Cocky big women on the other hand... the world would be a much better place without them. How can you be fat, and proud of it? A big girl that is used to getting her way, generally an only child or from a well-to-do family, is one of the worst things in the world. Their sense of entitlement makes my skin crawl, and the fact they actually believe men want to fuck them is just puzzling. Worse yet, many of these women are often cock-blocks too.

Wearing flip flops everywhere has to be the worst offense to me. I mean seriously look at this shit:

[Image: flipflop.jpg]

Sure they were a lacrosse team but why even bother wearing a dress if you are going to butch it up with flip flops.

My girl knows I hate flip-flops but finds every excuse to wear them. She was wearing flats the other day and said "see I'm wearing them around all day!" and then showed me the flip-flops in her bag for later. She even tried to bullshit me that they're popular in brazil and europe and that there's nothing lazy, un-feminine, or un-sexy about them. What a crock.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (05-09-2011 07:24 AM)Yams Wrote:  

Wearing flip flops everywhere has to be the worst offense to me. I mean seriously look at this shit:

Sure they were a lacrosse team but why even bother wearing a dress if you are going to butch it up with flip flops.

[Image: potd.gif]

Quote: (05-09-2011 02:48 AM)ZTheGreat Wrote:  

A lot of girls think they're being some cool, "Just one of the guys" girls when they act gross.

They are clueless.

If I wanted to fuck someone that was "one of the guys", I'd be gay or a cross-dressing diagnosed uber-narcissist. Girls are girls because they are... um.... [Image: idea.gif] oh yeah, GIRLS!

Sympathy for the Devil

hoops330,

If you visit Sao Paulo feel free to PM/contact me,It will be fun to go out at one night with a Foreign wing man.I received friends from abroad (Portugal/Egypt/japan) and it was very good with the girls;they are always interested to know more about the "Gringo".
"The Gringo" card makes group approaches very easy.It will be a win win situation for us.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Quote: (05-09-2011 02:48 AM)ZTheGreat Wrote:  

They are clueless.

I think that's what it is. Most guys encourage this shit, laugh with them when they fart or burp, dumb shit like that.

I don't have a problem with flip flops on girls if they're just wearing shorts or whatever. As long as they don't have Flinstones feet

I didnt even see the flipflops.
By EE standards, all the girls of the front row except one are obese.

[/quote]
I think that's what it is. Most guys encourage this shit, laugh with them when they fart or burp, dumb shit like that.
[/quote]

Therein lies the problem you can avoid this problem if you carry yourself or allude to behavior like that being unacceptable from the beginning. Im 31 years old and Ive never heard a girl Ive been with fart or shit and I could probably count on one hand how many times Ive heard them burp and they damn for sure didnt do it intentionally.

Quote: (05-09-2011 03:19 PM)LÉtranger Wrote:  

Agreed. All those gross fat arms... they are the worst.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Haven't we had enough of these "bitching-about-American-girls-posts"?

There's nothing very manly about whining about the same thing over and over. To paraphrase, change it or accept it.

I'd say overweight, not obese. However they indeed have ugly faces. Especially that one in the middle, dressed up in black suit, looks incredibly moronic.

I didnt even see the flipflops.By EE standards, all the girls of the front row except one are obese.

Heh, of the girls in the front row, I'd bang the one in the brown shirt on the far left, but the rest would require some alcohol... a few would require me to be drugged. The one in the yellow long sleeve shirt scares me though. "Her" shoulders are so broad, and chest is so flat that I'm not sure we're dealing with a girl here.

Quote: (05-09-2011 07:24 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Heh, of the girls in the front row, I'd bang the one in the brown shirt on the far left, but the rest would require some alcohol... a few would require me to be drugged. The one in the yellow long sleeve shirt scares me though. "Her" shoulders are so broad, and chest is so flat that I'm not sure we're dealing with a girl here.

No you wouldn't because I already had my eye on that one. [Image: icon_razz.gif]

Though I LOL'ed a long time when I saw this pic and the subsequent comments, there are a couple of salvageable prospects in the back rows, it seems. Just look diagonally to the left of Dubya's head (in the third row). Circled below.

EDIT: I think the flip-flop epidemic is strictly a white-girl problem. I rarely see them on any other demographics in "inappropriate" venues. I mean, damn bitches, you're meeting the fucking president!

[Image: attachment.jpg1226]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (05-09-2011 07:24 PM)CJ Wrote:  

I didnt even see the flipflops.By EE standards, all the girls of the front row except one are obese.
The one in the yellow long sleeve shirt scares me though. "Her" shoulders are so broad, and chest is so flat that I'm not sure we're dealing with a girl here.
Lmao [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (05-09-2011 12:30 AM)hoops330 Wrote:  

maybe what im ultimately trying to figure out is how can we hold these american slobs to a higher standard? not everyone has the opportunity to skip the country and experience true feminism, so what can we do to better our situation here?

Maybe get in your Wayback machine and take a trip to 1950.

Its a womens lacrosse team not exactly prime pickings.

Quote: (05-09-2011 05:34 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

I'd say overweight, not obese. However they indeed have ugly faces. Especially that one in the middle, dressed up in black suit, looks incredibly moronic.

And you look like Brad Pitt. Or better.

Quote: (05-09-2011 08:14 PM)North Wrote:  

Quote: (05-09-2011 12:30 AM)hoops330 Wrote:  

Maybe get in your Wayback machine and take a trip to 1950.

Be a man and voice your displeasure if a chick does that shit. Like I said in my earlier post Ive had no problems with some of the things youre talking about outside of the flip flops which I dont mind. A strong man always beats a strong woman and if you are stronger than she is and she views you as valuable she will conform to what you want in order to keep you. We talk about needing to go to the wayback machine to 1950 to see true feminism but lets be honest men acted alot differently back then as well. Guys acting like pussies instead of acting like men is whats allowed women to act in that way. Return to how men used to be and the women you ultimately surround yourself will act in a more feminine manner.